Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780228 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4700 on: October 28, 2021, 06:06:27 PM »
For lunch I had a Starbucks cheese and fruit protein box (Brie, Gouda, aged Cheddar cheeses, olive oil crackers, apples and grapes). Washed it down with a Chai tea latte (which is loaded with fats and carbs and a touch more protein).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4701 on: October 29, 2021, 03:07:59 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4702 on: November 14, 2021, 12:52:56 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4703 on: November 14, 2021, 04:46:22 AM »
Three hard boiled eggs
Slices of sharp cheddar cheese

Shake: 3 raw eggs, 4 tbls heavy cream, 4 tbls coconut milk, 3 tbls peanut butter, 1 packet Stevia, 1/4 cup blueberries
Peanuts

Sauteed shrimp with onions
Broccoli
Large salad

More peanuts

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4704 on: November 14, 2021, 02:57:58 PM »

What's this meat with more meat on the side and meat for dessert?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: November 14, 2021, 03:07:55 PM »
Not yesterday...but went out to breakfast today and had a chicken fajita omelet made with 4 eggs, green peppers, onions chopped tomatoes and a bunch of other stuff, topped with sour cream and salsa. It came with a large side of hash browns and toast. Could only eat half the meal. Why do some restaurants dish up such huge portions. Who can eat that much in one sitting. The omelet tasted great, so I asked for a to-go box for the leftover omelet. This is very uncharacteristic of me. More is not better.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4706 on: November 14, 2021, 10:40:50 PM »
What's this meat with more meat on the side and meat for dessert?

meat on rye bread

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4707 on: November 14, 2021, 11:33:48 PM »
meat on rye bread

Good. I love a good Jewish Rueben on rye with a mile high stack of corned beef. Nothing's open this late around here, but if it was, I'd be in my car headed in that direction.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4708 on: November 15, 2021, 05:31:01 AM »
Good. I love a good Jewish Rueben on rye with a mile high stack of corned beef. Nothing's open this late around here, but if it was, I'd be in my car headed in that direction.

Careful about going out for a sandwich after dark.  Remember what happened to that paragon of virture, Jussie Smollet.  Innocently looking for a Subway sandwich emporium in the early hours after midnight and *BAZINGA*!!! 

Savagely attacked by a pair of Nubainian Negroes disguised as whitey with nooses...'n' sheit.  ;) ;D

This time they could be disguised as Hasidic Hebrews leaving a trail of Kosher Rye back to their Lair of Evile.   ;D  Just be glad you're not a race car driver.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4709 on: November 15, 2021, 08:25:03 AM »
None of you would believe me anyway

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: November 15, 2021, 08:27:56 AM »
None of you would believe me anyway

now your getting it!

your lies have been exposed.. just like your anorexia is in remission due to your long hard battle.

pre cardio
apple cider vinegar
water
glutamine

post cardio
2 scoops iso
half avocado
banana
blue  berries

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4711 on: November 15, 2021, 08:57:45 AM »
What I eat is private

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4712 on: November 15, 2021, 09:08:14 AM »
now your getting it!

your lies have been exposed.. just like your anorexia is in remission due to your long hard battle.

pre cardio
apple cider vinegar
water
glutamine

post cardio
2 scoops iso
half avocado
banana
blue  berries

I was too light and too lean, I was over trained and run down believing I was fat and needed to lose weight pushing my self harder. Pretty much the textbook definition of anorexia. I am now eating better getting healthier resting more. if I posted the amount of food it takes you would all call me a liar as most of you are in fact anorexic living on seeds and stems the other half are living on twigs and berries and doing jumping jacks and burpees for an hour a day. There are like 3 people on this board actually eating and lifting. 

I think my numbers speak for themselves

eature=share

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #4713 on: November 15, 2021, 09:11:36 AM »
can anyone at all explain to me why baldy is out of breath simply weighing himself?
listen to that wheezing wtf
"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4714 on: November 15, 2021, 09:20:31 AM »
I was too light and too lean, I was over trained and run down believing I was fat and needed to lose weight pushing my self harder. Pretty much the textbook definition of anorexia. I am now eating better getting healthier resting more. if I posted the amount of food it takes you would all call me a liar as most of you are in fact anorexic living on seeds and stems the other half are living on twigs and berries and doing jumping jacks and burpees for an hour a day. There are like 3 people on this board actually eating and lifting. 

eature=share

Sadly, you are mistaken.

an·o·rex·i·a
/ˌanəˈreksēə/
an emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4715 on: November 15, 2021, 09:26:59 AM »
Sadly, you are mistaken.

an·o·rex·i·a
/ˌanəˈreksēə/
an emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.

Which is what everyone of you motherfuckers based on your postings of your starvation diets and cardio exercise programs is trying to do I feel like I am comparing notes with contestants on the biggest loser talking about how many inches they have lost on their waist and the benefits of fasted cardio and beet juice meal replacements before 4 hour cross country runs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: November 15, 2021, 09:30:02 AM »
Which is what everyone of you motherfuckers based on your postings of your starvation diets and cardio exercise programs is trying to do I feel like I am comparing notes with contestants on the biggest loser talking about how many inches they have lost on their waist and the benefits of fasted cardio and beet juice meal replacements before 4 hour cross country runs

do you weigh your chicken breast cooked or raw?

also if i use pam cooking spray on the pan do i count those calories?

what do you do?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4717 on: November 15, 2021, 07:35:49 PM »

eature=share
You look like a bag of smashed assholes....I`m already close to surpasing you and I`m 66 years old.

You plain old just suck.....biggest bodypart besides that bobble headed cranium and those GH catchers mitt hands is your gut.

Just quit,you look terrible.

I may start my HRT next week or so which will propell me right by your dumb ass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4718 on: November 15, 2021, 08:36:28 PM »
You look like a bag of smashed assholes....I`m already cloe to urpasing you and `m 66 years old.

You plain old just suck.....biggest bodypart besides that bobble headed cranium and those GH catchers mitt hands is your gut.

I may start my HRT next week or so which will propell me right by your dumb ass.

Good find. This is not Bhanky's best photoshoot. It may even be his worst one.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4719 on: November 15, 2021, 08:51:32 PM »
Good find. This is not Bhanky's best photoshoot. It may even be his worst one.
He truly looks awful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: November 15, 2021, 09:01:34 PM »
He truly looks awful.

Yes he does. Almost worse than the 'skinny old man me' photo I stupidly posted awhile back. One in which I clearly was not bragging about my 77 year old physique...although it was mistaken as such by a few folks here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: November 15, 2021, 09:08:47 PM »
Yes he does. Almost worse than the 'skinny old man me' photo I stupidly posted awhile back. One in which I clearly was not bragging about my 77 year old physique...although it was mistaken as such by a few folks here.
I have quite a few shitty pics out there also but in both our cases we are  slightly older than a mere 43.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4722 on: November 15, 2021, 11:32:02 PM »
You look like a bag of smashed assholes....I`m already close to surpasing you and I`m 66 years old.

I said something similar and the post was removed.

Hanky is complaining a lot to the mods.

He has zero legs and looks pregnant.

I guess telling him i hope he dies soon is bad press here. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: November 16, 2021, 04:48:35 AM »
I said something similar and the post was removed.

Hanky is complaining a lot to the mods.

He has zero legs and looks pregnant.

I guess telling him i hope he dies soon is bad press here. ;D
What a kunt........I hope he gets crushed while squatting.

What a fucking pussy he is....I felt like killing him yesterday........he can go fuck himself.

I feel bad for his girlfriend and his son.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4724 on: November 16, 2021, 11:28:20 AM »
I have quite a few shitty pics out there also but in both our cases we are  slightly older than a mere 43.

Ha, ha....very true. However, I expect you will soon post a stunning example physical perfection achieved with a proper diet and training routine.