Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780439 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5100 on: June 04, 2022, 07:25:22 AM »
I walked around over 225lbs for a decade. I will be up there again very soon

you stupid bastard

225 walking around is a light heavy or middleweight onstage

why can you not grasp this

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5101 on: June 04, 2022, 07:41:39 AM »
I walked around over 225lbs for a decade. I will be up there again very soon

Does this include your canes?

You said your anorexic? But over 220 for a decade.

Right…

Drop the “trt” you are no heavier then a middle weight.

Post workout today for me.

5g Creatine
10g Glutamine
50g Whey Iso
75g 2.5 scoopts Glycojet
10 grams Vitalyte

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5102 on: June 04, 2022, 09:14:54 AM »
you stupid bastard

225 walking around is a light heavy or middleweight onstage

why can you not grasp this

I walk around a lot leaner than most but by all means you do you and cut down to 200lbs I am heading North

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5103 on: June 04, 2022, 09:46:25 AM »
I walk around a lot leaner than most but by all means you do you and cut down to 200lbs I am heading North south, six feet south

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5104 on: June 04, 2022, 01:08:12 PM »
I told him to compete at Middleweight especially with hi leg but if course he knows it all.

Dust out that last place trophy case ace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5105 on: June 04, 2022, 01:17:04 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5106 on: June 04, 2022, 01:18:32 PM »
I told him to compete at Middleweight especially with hi leg but if course he knows it all.

Dust out that last place trophy case ace.

Yeah shocking the Runt wants me at middleweight and the light heavy thinks I can't go past light heavy. Sorry guys I am not limited by your limits speak for yourselves.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5107 on: June 04, 2022, 02:43:40 PM »
You can retain an extra 5-10lbs of water. You can't retain an extra 30-40lbs. I have absolutely seen guys blow up 40lbs in a matter of months.

You're retarded.

I can gain 20+ pounds of water weight in a month from taking 100mg of Drol per day.

Keep pushing hanky, let's see how much more your heart can take before you stroke out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5108 on: June 04, 2022, 03:10:59 PM »
Yeah shocking the Runt wants me at middleweight and the light heavy thinks I can't go past light heavy. Sorry guys I am not limited by your limits speak for yourselves.
Runt ??

I weigh just as much as you do.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5109 on: June 04, 2022, 03:54:24 PM »
I just drunk a gallon of milk, I weighed myself and I have added 8lbs of lean tisssue in 10 minutes.

This time next week I will be 270lbs

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5110 on: June 04, 2022, 03:56:48 PM »
Bhanky's knee bolts weigh 10 lbs each.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5111 on: June 04, 2022, 05:21:28 PM »
Runt ??

I weigh just as much as you do.

I outweigh you by 40lbs you fucking jackass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5112 on: June 04, 2022, 05:22:59 PM »
I just drunk a gallon of milk, I weighed myself and I have added 8lbs of lean tisssue in 10 minutes.

Hey you guy can pretend I am holding 50lbs of water and weigh 185lbs all you want my physique is lean and dry in my pics and I will be independently tested soon wonder what lies you will say then

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5113 on: June 04, 2022, 05:32:06 PM »
Hey you guy can pretend I am holding 50lbs of water and weigh 185lbs all you want my physique is lean and dry in my pics and I will be independently tested soon wonder what lies you will say then

We need your weigh station to be state certified.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5114 on: June 04, 2022, 06:02:26 PM »
You're retarded.

I can gain 20+ pounds of water weight in a month from taking 100mg of Drol per day.

Keep pushing hanky, let's see how much more your heart can take before you stroke out.

Do it then let's see you gain 20lbs in a month your body won't just hold an extra 2.5 gallons of water (8lbs per gallon) fucking nonsense

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5115 on: June 04, 2022, 06:24:09 PM »

Have you not looked in the mirror recently? Or looked at one of the pictures you have posted in the last few days? Your face alone is holding at least 15 pounds of water. You do not weigh more than 185 pounds once you drop the water and TRT

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5116 on: June 04, 2022, 07:15:01 PM »
I outweigh you by 40lbs you fucking jackass
Not after you take a dozen wet shits,piss out 5 gallons of Gaorade,and puke your guts out......by that time I may even outweigh you.

Eating like you do with your digestive problem to never weigh that impossible bodyweight you seek to weigh is sheer insanity.

I fear for your upcoming health deterioration.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5117 on: June 04, 2022, 07:15:38 PM »

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5118 on: June 05, 2022, 12:13:02 AM »

Have you ever tried to drink a gallon of milk in 10 minutes easier said than done. Went to bed a svelte 225lbs had another nightmare I was in a cafeteria getting food then couldn't find a seat then got separated from my tray and my food was thrown away then couldn't get more. My body is clearly telling me to eat more so got up this time to eat.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #5119 on: June 05, 2022, 02:19:17 AM »
Have you ever tried to drink a gallon of milk in 10 minutes easier said than done. Went to bed a svelte 225lbs had another nightmare I was in a cafeteria getting food then couldn't find a seat then got separated from my tray and my food was thrown away then couldn't get more. My body is clearly telling me to eat more so got up this time to eat.

Weren't you 215 lbs a few days ago? I can go up/down 5 lbs of course on any given day (water weight) but 10 lbs (also water/glycogen) is pushing it, must feel uncomfortable.
As we know, actual tissue growth takes a long time. 5 lbs of actual tissue in a year is a good gain. (For natties).

The older one gets, and the more advanced they are (training age) that slows even more.

When I got married (1989) I weighed 170, 33 years later I'm 205 (So basically 1 pound a year of lean mass).
I never did anabolics and I never over-ate (a little over maintenance). Of course when I turned 50, felt like crap, saw my Test-levels at 250, I went on Rx TRT. (.5 cc a week).

That of course does zero for muscle gain (keeps me in range), especially for someone who's trained for 40+ years.

Gaining tissue isnt a fast process for most natties, those on drugs can go up/down like crazy, but its still of course mostly water/glycogen.
Watch a heavy juicer come off, they piss away 30 pounds over the course of a week or two.

Im not against those who want to use drugs, Ive done my share of rec-stuff (Booze / weed) for decades before giving that shit up.

The delusion of anabolic drug users is the funny part.

("I'm in shape, I put on 20 pounds of lean tissue yesterday"  etc)...  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5120 on: June 05, 2022, 05:31:01 AM »
Weren't you 215 lbs a few days ago? I can go up/down 5 lbs of course on any given day (water weight) but 10 lbs (also water/glycogen) is pushing it, must feel uncomfortable.
As we know, actual tissue growth takes a long time. 5 lbs of actual tissue in a year is a good gain. (For natties).

The older one gets, and the more advanced they are (training age) that slows even more.

When I got married (1989) I weighed 170, 33 years later I'm 205 (So basically 1 pound a year of lean mass).
I never did anabolics and I never over-ate (a little over maintenance). Of course when I turned 50, felt like crap, saw my Test-levels at 250, I went on Rx TRT. (.5 cc a week).

That of course does zero for muscle gain (keeps me in range), especially for someone who's trained for 40+ years.

Gaining tissue isnt a fast process for most natties, those on drugs can go up/down like crazy, but its still of course mostly water/glycogen.
Watch a heavy juicer come off, they piss away 30 pounds over the course of a week or two.

Im not against those who want to use drugs, Ive done my share of rec-stuff (Booze / weed) for decades before giving that shit up.

When did I ever claim to put on 10-20lbs in a day? I take nighttime and morning time weight everyone is dehydrated in the morning. So you have just admitted you know actual jack shit about bulking or bodybuilding. I am not even in new territory yet still just rebounding from the cut. After 230 it will get exponentially harder to gain weight for me

Also just FYI I am 226lbs right now at 9am

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5121 on: June 05, 2022, 06:16:37 AM »

I was a fat free 140lb when I started training at 19, I now weigh in at a lean stage weight of 200lb, thats 60lb of tissue in 38 years

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5122 on: June 05, 2022, 06:21:31 AM »
I was a fat free 140lb when I started training at 19, I now weigh in at a lean stage weight of 200lb, thats 60lb of tissue in 38 years

And you were still a skinny dude with 16in arms and no legs on stage. Pot meet Kettle. Just because you could never get past 200lbs and actually get big doesn't mean I can't.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5123 on: June 05, 2022, 06:23:18 AM »
And you were still a skinny dude with 16in arms and no legs on stage. Pot meet Kettle. Just because you could never get past 200lbs and actually get big doesn't mean I can't.

it doesnt matter if you get to 280lbs onstage, you will never look as good as me at 200lbs

A pile of shit is still a pile of shit no matter how big a pile it is

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5124 on: June 05, 2022, 07:17:45 AM »
No legs ???

His fucking legs are great.....stop trolling just cuz you`re mad.