Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780546 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5350 on: June 22, 2022, 09:57:54 AM »
What percentage of my diet do you think is peach cobbler and ice cream fucking moron

Also news flash there is no such thing as bad food by definition food is good for you. Ice cream is basically just fucking milk

Lol 😂
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5351 on: June 22, 2022, 09:59:58 AM »
How it feels arguing with you idiots

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5352 on: June 22, 2022, 10:03:16 AM »
How it feels arguing with you idiots

yep and we are the idiots.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5353 on: June 22, 2022, 10:03:43 AM »
I am not trying to look pretty I am trying to increase my strength and size right now you do that by adding weight it's called bulking you are not going to add significant muscle tissue in your mid 40s without bulking especially to your legs. I am more than capable of trimming up once I fatten up the cow. I am forcing the issue and making my body do what it doesnt want to do get stronger and bigger. I absolutely eat well you never seem to notice I am eating steak multiple times a day or that every meal has protein and a meat source you just focus on the gatorade or fact that a meal out of 6 comes from a fast food joint and declare it all garbage total nonsense. Real bodybuilders are built on cheeseburgers not chicken and rice. That shit is fine once you are 300lbs cutting for a show making a video to sell to suckers those guys didn't get there eating starvation rations. You have to eat what you can and lots of it. Matt can eat as clean as he wants but at 1500 calories he will go nowhere
300lbs, I had no clue you were attempting to weigh this much ???  ;D

A ton of your calories come from bad fats,sugar,excess sodium,and simple carbs....none of which will add/build muscle tissue.

You have to train hard enough for the muscles to be in need of repair so they get larger.....hence why I singled out your workout of 5 sets of leg extensions.....sure it`s OK to do this once in a while but not on the regular.

If we both didn`t eat at all for just two days I bet you`d lose some serious weight where I would lose just a tiny amount if any, which is caused by your shitty diet of fast foods and high sodium foods along with Gatorade which makes you retain fluids, hence your weight gains......mostly water.....if you knew bodybuilding as you say you do, you`d know this or admit it to yourself and change your shitty eating habits.....the scale means nothing...."muscle matters" is living proof of this.

At any rate, do whatever the fuck you want to do, I always have and always will.

You are not all that big.....I have seen huge guys in person who are not pros but make you look small.....just as they make most guys look small.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5354 on: June 22, 2022, 10:05:28 AM »
300lbs, I had no clue you were attempting to weigh this much ???  ;D

A ton of your calories come from bad fats,sugar,excess sodium,and simple carbs....none of which will add/build muscle tissue.

You have to train hard enough for the muscles to be in need of repair so they get larger.....hence why I singled out your workout of 5 sets of leg extensions.....sure it`s OK to do this once in a while but not on the regular.

If we both didn`t eat at all for just two days I bet you`d lose some serious weight where I would lose just a tiny amount if any, which is caused by your shitty diet of fast foods and high sodium foods along with Gatorade which makes you retain fluids, hence your weight gains......mostly water.....if you knew bodybuilding as you say you do, you`d know this or admit it to yourself and change your shitty eating habits.....the scale means nothing...."muscle matters" is living proof of this.

At any rate, do whatever the fuck you want to do, I always have and always will.

You are not all that big.....I have seen huge guys in person who are not pros but make you look small.....just as they make most guys look small.

Moron carbs and fats are all protein sparring. If you don't eat them your body will burn protein for energy instead of using it to build muscle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5355 on: June 22, 2022, 10:07:12 AM »
Lol 😂
No, even shitty food will prevent you from dying and sustain life even if it is unhealthy in the long run....there is definitely such a thing as bad foods.

You always say this and as in my above post, if you knew WTF you were talking about such statements would never even enter your head.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5356 on: June 22, 2022, 10:08:40 AM »
Moron carbs and fats are all protein sparring. If you don't eat them your body will burn protein for energy instead of using it to build muscle.
I know they are protein sparing, I ain`t new to this, there are way better carb sources to choose from Chauncey....your choices all suck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5357 on: June 22, 2022, 10:11:35 AM »
Ever hear of good fats, and clean starchy carbs, or are you into Chinese takeout food all the time just cuz it tastes better than a sweet potato.

Olive Oil
Rice
Potatoes etc. etc.

Not greasy food take out food fried in trans fat and crap carb sources.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5358 on: June 22, 2022, 10:13:17 AM »
I`m the moron yet you are the "bodybuilder" who above all else could care less what he eats as long as the numbers on the scale go up.

Genius

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5359 on: June 22, 2022, 10:16:44 AM »
Ever hear of good fats, and clean starchy carbs, or are you into Chinese takeout food all the time just cuz it tastes better than a sweet potato.

Olive Oil
Rice
Potatoes etc. etc.

Not greasy food take out food fried in trans fat and crap carb sources.

You think I don't eat olive oil, rice, and potatoes? I put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in my waffle mix every morning. I dip bread in it 3-4 times a week I eat a ton of olive oil. I have potatoes at least 3-4 times a week. I eat rice at least 3-4 times a week wtf do you think they give you with Chinese food? There is not such thing as a bad carb or a bad fat it's all food. Food by definition is good for you there is no such thing as crap food

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5360 on: June 22, 2022, 10:17:22 AM »
I`m the moron yet you are the "bodybuilder" who above all else could care less what he eats as long as the numbers on the scale go up.

Genius

I absolutely care about what I eat again try adding up the protein I consume in a day

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5361 on: June 22, 2022, 10:31:47 AM »
You think I don't eat olive oil, rice, and potatoes? I put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in my waffle mix every morning. I dip bread in it 3-4 times a week I eat a ton of olive oil. I have potatoes at least 3-4 times a week. I eat rice at least 3-4 times a week wtf do you think they give you with Chinese food? There is not such thing as a bad carb or a bad fat it's all food. Food by definition is good for you there is no such thing as crap food

a gallon of Gatorade?

You are aware that there is no such thing as an essential carb
The body simply doesnt need them to survive.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5363 on: June 22, 2022, 10:48:26 AM »
OK Jerry Brainum.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5364 on: June 22, 2022, 10:52:58 AM »
Oh really? You have never heard of essential sugars?

https://www.cell-to-cell-health.com/essential_sugars2.html
Ever hear of Gluconeogenesis ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5365 on: June 22, 2022, 10:54:28 AM »
I see very  little carbs here carb day means you eat an entire fucking pizza have a plate or two of pasta and a half a loaf of bread some potatoes fries something not add a scoop of malto to a shake and a cup of oatmeal for breakfast with two slices of bread

Carb day, like, say, TRT doses, is relative to the context of the individual.  I get most of my carbohydrates from fruit and veg.  Therefore, complex sources like oatmeal, malto, and bread are an outlier.
Y

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5366 on: June 22, 2022, 10:54:34 AM »
just ordered a hot curry.  :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5367 on: June 22, 2022, 10:54:37 AM »

https://www.cell-to-cell-health.com/glyconutrition.html

https://pharmacistben.com/nutrition/essential-sugars/
Brian, stay off that website, it`s way too health minded for you.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5368 on: June 22, 2022, 10:57:22 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5369 on: June 22, 2022, 11:16:02 AM »
June 21st. 2022

Meal #1 - Pre-Workout
1 scoop whey in water
3 cups of coffee

Meal # 2 -Post- Workout:
1 scoop whey in water
1 cup steel cut oats mixed in shake

Meal # 3:
Lean ground beef patty
green beans
water

Meal # 4 :
chicken breast
water

Cutting down on overall food intake and carbs.....just trying to get enough protein as I need.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #5370 on: June 22, 2022, 01:12:48 PM »

2 coffees
Banana

Oatmeal w/ all-fruit
Shake (2 cups milk, 2 raw eggs, scoop of isolate)

Chicken breast (small)
Beef patty
Mixed vege's
Coke Zero

Coffee
5 Fig Newtons

Shake (2 cups milk, 2 raw eggs, scoops of strawberry frozen yogurt)
Banana

Ziti-Bake
Water

Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Apple

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5371 on: June 22, 2022, 01:16:54 PM »

https://www.cell-to-cell-health.com/glyconutrition.html

https://pharmacistben.com/nutrition/essential-sugars/

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/sugar-is-sweet-essential-to-life-and-its-probably-in-deep-space

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/goddard/2019/sugars-in-meteorites

https://fmidr.com/carbs-essential/

You do not need carbohydrates to live

Fact,,,,,,,

In fact an over abundance of carbs are going to shorten your lifespan

Do you not think there may be a link to bodybuilders dropping dead lately and the crazy fascination of chugging down hundreds if not thousands of grams of carbs a day

I have just ben adding more carbs of late to utilise them during my workouts in order to gain back some size before I start dieting for my show in August.

I have never felt as shitty and bloated in the last two years after being on very little carbs in that time

I am now dropping my carbs down to my previous levels which is about 150 gms a day

I have also just dropped some herbal laxatives to get rid of all the undigested crap in my stomach and intestines

I will do a 36 hour fast and then start eating like a sensible person again.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5372 on: June 22, 2022, 02:14:02 PM »
You do not need carbohydrates to live

Fact,,,,,,,

In fact an over abundance of carbs are going to shorten your lifespan

Do you not think there may be a link to bodybuilders dropping dead lately and the crazy fascination of chugging down hundreds if not thousands of grams of carbs a day

I have just ben adding more carbs of late to utilise them during my workouts in order to gain back some size before I start dieting for my show in August.

I have never felt as shitty and bloated in the last two years after being on very little carbs in that time

I am now dropping my carbs down to my previous levels which is about 150 gms a day

I have also just dropped some herbal laxatives to get rid of all the undigested crap in my stomach and intestines

I will do a 36 hour fast and then start eating like a sensible person again.

I have likely kept my carbs at those levels.  Felt a bit stringy at first, then it changed, and it's all good.
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5373 on: June 22, 2022, 02:22:24 PM »
Watching you guys go back and forth is quite entertaining I must say.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5374 on: June 22, 2022, 02:28:01 PM »
Watching you guys go back and forth is quite entertaining I must say.
We aim to please.  ;D