Author Topic: DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths  (Read 3156 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

The DNC held a forum for candidates hoping to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee on Monday at George Washington University. One candidate, Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho's Democratic Party, urged Democrats to provide "training" to teach people to be "sensitive" and "how to shut their mouths if they are white."

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

SALLY BOYNTON BROWN: I’m a white woman, I don’t get it...

My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt...

We pull people in and they are volunteers. They don’t know anything and then we send them out to have conversations with people, hard conversations. We promote them to chair of a party where they have power and they have no clue what they are doing. We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white. So I think I made my point.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I try to be an INDEPENDENT when it comes to politics.

But, I've voted mostly republican in the 2014 midterm  and 2016 elections.
In fact, Hillary was the only dem I voted for in either election.
* I liked Trump's policies but had reservations on his temperament and potential conflicts of interest.

For me, having Obama send his Atty Gen to side with a thug over cops in Ferguson, Mo, was too much.
For GOD knows what reason, the dems refuse to side with the working middle class.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I have no problem with what she said as it was a conversation directly related to black lives matters and the democratic leadership.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I have no problem with what she said as it was a conversation directly related to black lives matters and the democratic leadership.

^^
For anyone hoping to see the democrat party fail, I encourage you to just sit back, be quiet, and allow them to self-destruct by continuing to spew ignorance like this gentleman is displaying.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
^^
For anyone hoping to see the democrat party fail, I encourage you to just sit back, be quiet, and allow them to self-destruct by continuing to spew ignorance like this gentleman is displaying.

It's ignorance to actually listen to the video and realize that white people don't know what black people have dealt with in the history of this country?

Ignorance is believing you do understand when you have no clue.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It's ignorance to actually listen to the video and realize that white people don't know what black people have dealt with in the history of this country?

Politically a very stupid move to behave in this manner!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Politically a few stupid move to behave in this manner!

I have no idea what that sentence means... On that note, it's probably time to get back to work.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I have no idea what that sentence means... On that note, it's probably time to get back to work.

Doesn't surprise me.

Have a good day at work.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Doesn't surprise me.

Have a good day at work.

It shouldn't surprise anyone. It's a poor sentence. It means nothing and if it does mean something at all, it is incomprehensible due to poor grammar and sentence structure.

I shall have a great day at work.

A day working on Battlefield is better than most days anywhere else.

Take care.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It shouldn't surprise anyone. It's a poor sentence. It means nothing and if it does mean something at all, it is incomprehensible due to poor grammar and sentence structure.

Take care.

Living the dream and I've been meaning to say I think your avatar signature is pretty damn funny.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Living the dream and I've been meaning to say I think your avatar signature is pretty damn funny.

I have always said I am very fortunate to do what I do. I am thankful every single day.

I loved me some Ninja Gaiden.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

don't give a fuck because today's blacks don't know what it was lIke either. the world's changed, long overdue time to move on and stop bitching about shit that means nothing

She reeked of self loathing. what a turn off.

mazrim

• Getbig V
don't give a fuck because today's blacks don't know what it was lIke either. the world's changed, long overdue time to move on and stop bitching about shit that means nothing

She reeked of self loathing. what a turn off.
Yep, pretty gross.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Please let her become the next leader of the DNC... Please.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Take care.
Tu, can we PLEASE get a Mosin-Nagant M1891 in the game!

Erik C

• Getbig IV
It appears that the dems intend to counter a largely White Republican base, with a negro, hispic and muslim, rank and file democrat party, run by rich and lunatic, White leaders.

I'm glad!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Tu, can we PLEASE get a Mosin-Nagant M1891 in the game!

Let me talk to the designers.

I'll see what I can make happen. Just for you my friend.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
What a fucking idiot. When will this shit be over and we all just live together?