Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 120945 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2005, 02:54:05 PM »
i personally am not that attracted to girls who are that shredded, although i will not deny taht this woman is attractive.

but i want to vomit when i see these bodybuilders who look like men, god what are they thinking.

Valhalla awaits.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2005, 03:00:12 PM »
I just want to hold you. I just want to hold you. Oh yeah.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don`t care.
You`re here tonight.

I can be your hero baby.
I can kiss away the pain. Oh yeah.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
TAdonis...
Quoting Enrique Iglesias lyrics...

What the hellz are happening to you?

Snap out of it Mr MTV-Casanova. We need you here on planet earth! :-\

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 03:01:24 PM »
I just want to hold you. I just want to hold you. Oh yeah.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don`t care.
You`re here tonight.

I can be your hero baby.
I can kiss away the pain. Oh yeah.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Zachariah is right.

This is a bit gay of you, Adonis.....

What the fuck are you on about, nugga?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 03:42:52 PM »
Hey Jodi, when I was trying to gather the info. to put together this thread, I forgot to mention that I lived in southeast Texas...Corpus Christi...and went to W.B. Ray H.S.   You know, Farrah Fawcett lived in Corpus and graduated from Ray HS.

Do you live in SE Texas, because I read somewhere you were going to do a photoshoot on Padre Island?  Gosh, Corpus/Padre-Island was like a tropical paradise in those carefree HS days!

By the way, don't you have an Ed. degree from UT at Austin?  If so, what grades level(s) do you teach?

Also, congratuations, as you have done a great job of marketing yourself on the web!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2005, 03:50:41 PM »
Hey Jodi, when I was trying to gather the info. to put together this thread, I forgot to mention that I lived in southeast Texas...Corpus Christi...and went to W.B. Ray H.S. You know, Farrah Fawcett lived in Corpus and graduated from Ray HS.

Do you live in SE Texas, because I read somewhere you were going to do a photoshoot on Padre Island? Gosh, Corpus/Padre-Island was like a tropical paradise in those carefree HS days!

By the way, don't you have an Ed. degree from UT at Austin? If so, what grades level(s) do you teach?

Also, congratuations, as you have done a great job of marketing yourself on the web!

Rich...you're one scary mothereffer...
w

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2005, 03:53:52 PM »
The beginning of this post definitely reeks of schmoeness (thanks Rich

But...but... I thought "schmoes" were only supposed to be turned-on by the big, masculine-looking, "women" (a.k.a "she-he's), and definiitely NOT by the slender-built, all-woman/all-feminine, types of FBBers, like Jodi??! 

And, Jodi sure turns me on!!

MindSpin, your skewed logic is, as always, skewed-to-hell and ridiculous!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2005, 03:59:55 PM »
Rich...you're one scary mothereffer...

MindSpin, this post just "doesn't compute"!??  Methinks all of them drug cycles/stacks, you've been doing, for so long, has "softened your brain"!!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2005, 04:16:42 PM »
I went to the Preference Ball my freshman year in college with a girl from Vidor, TX.

True story.

P.S.  Jodels is teh hottness.  Take another look at this hiney.  Mmm mmm baby. :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2005, 04:33:18 PM »
MindSpin, this post just "doesn't compute"!??  Methinks all of them drug cycles/stacks, you've been doing, for so long, has "softened your brain"!!

Richard, here's the thing.

Some people think you're a schmoe. Well, you're obviously not. You're just... different.

Different? Yes. Schmoe? No.

I know you will find this hard to believe, but some people actually believe you're one of those fellas who pays for sessions, and loves shemale physiques. Yeah, I know, crazy isn't it?

Well Richard. You don't need any Tom Mesearau to convince you're not guilty of the schmoe charges. You have your Neverland.

Richards Neverland

Don't we all? ::)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 04:54:30 PM »

nice physique ,jodels.. but it took ya a whole lifetime of trainin and self denial to reach that....

go on the juice youd be overtakin her in 10 months....... roids are a shortcut to B from A!

i dont even contemplate liftin with out pinnin now.. why waste all that time n effort for f'uck all results.. i havnt got 10 years of my short time on this lush green planet to waste to discover if i got the genetics or not!

best start off on a sure thing from the word go!

hope this helps!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 05:23:24 PM »

Some people think you're a schmoe. Well, you're obviously not. You're just... different.

I know you will find this hard to believe, but some people actually believe you're one of those fellas who pays for sessions, and loves shemale physiques. Yeah, I know, crazy isn't it?

Well Richard. You don't need any Tom Mesearau to convince you're not guilty of the schmoe charges. You have your Neverland.

YIP
Zack

You got me dead to rights, bro!!  Yeah, since I'm really into photography, I guess my "Neverland" is locating/looking-at  pics. of beautiful women (e.g. fitness/figure/FBB chicks, etc.).   

But hey Zack, you know people...they are going to believe what they WANT to believe, regardless!

And, I really enjoy "sparring" with MindSpin on these threads regarding FBB and our different concepts of "feminine beauty"!  At least, we unanimously agree on Jodi (and Dina...and Dana) on the feminine beauty scale!

After all, MindSpin taught me how to originally post pics. on Getbig, and even spell Norma Carrasquilla's (WOW!) native Colombia (not Columbia!) correctly!

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 09:46:11 PM »
put ten pounds on her and she would be perfect...  (of fat that is)

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 10:32:24 PM »
put ten pounds on her and she would be perfect...  (of fat that is)

Dear, that's called off season.  Not one of those photos was taken during my off season.
Jodi

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2005, 10:50:33 PM »
Vidor is small isn`t it? Was she hot?

I hear it's pretty small.  This girl was cute but not hot.  The girl I was dating at the time was hot, but her roommate/friend (Vidor Girl) pref'ed me so what are you gonna do?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2005, 11:00:42 PM »
I want your soul. I will eat your soul.
Come to Daddy! Come to Daddy!
Come to Daddy! Come to Mummy!

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2005, 11:24:31 PM »
I don't think I've ever heard of Vidor, but then again, there are a ton of small, Texas towns that I have never heard of.

I'm actually heading to South Padre for a shoot with IFBB pro fitness competitor, Jen Cook, this weekend; we're working with Gene Carangal, who runs www.imagesofvenus.com.

I live and work full time in the Dallas area.  I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with an English degree and a secondary teaching certification.  I also have a personal training certification, and while I'm in the corporate arena now, I still do English tutoring and personal training on the side.

I could have gotten an education degree, but I felt I would have more opportunities with an English degree in the real world (beyond teaching).  Honestly, though, when I was searching for jobs early this year, my English degree did almost squat for me.  And few people recognized the management skills it takes to be a high school teacher.  The general public has quite the misconstrued view of what a teacher actually does and how hard a teacher works and how little the government and society reward that teacher.

That's a whole other soapbox of mine that we won't delve into (not that I'm accustomed to getting onto soapboxes... ;D ).

Adonis, I don't know what got into you with the "Hero" song.  I'm scared to ask.

Freeagain, I'm positive you're egging me on, and I'll go ahead and bite.  There are no shortcuts in life.  Take one, and you'll pay the price eventually.  I've seen up close and personal what the shortcut of steroids looks like.  It's not pretty...not in the face, not in the health of the physique beneath that face.  By the way, it wasn't quite an entire lifetime.  I'll be 33 in November.  The first half of my life was spent either with my nose in a novel (I was a nerd...I admit it) or using that very same nose to hit volleyballs in PE class (with a nose like this and a true klutz factor, how could I help that from occurring?).  My mother is still shocked that I can actually pick up a bag of groceries without complaining about how heavy it is and that I actually ask for seconds and thirds at Thanksgiving time (I ate like a bird growing up).

I value every moment I've spent in the gym in the last 15 years.  I wouldn't be me without those experiences.
Jodi

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2005, 02:26:19 AM »
I hear it's pretty small.  This girl was cute but not hot.  The girl I was dating at the time was hot, but her roommate/friend (Vidor Girl) pref'ed me so what are you gonna do?

What's with this Vidor Girl Connection?

Sounds wild.

Vidor looks to be all over the place if you ask me.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2005, 04:31:57 AM »
You're probably the only female bb'er whose pictures I would look at.
Keep up the goodwork.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2005, 05:50:08 AM »
Dear, that's called off season.  Not one of those photos was taken during my off season.

I know; and I meant it as a compliment...  your very cute..  please don't juice  :)

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2005, 06:12:51 AM »

your very cute..  please don't juice  :)

Never!  I'll do what I can to pull a few images and place them in photobucket or imageshack and show what my off season tends to look like.

Camel Jockey, the compliment is nice, but there are actually a ton of beautiful women in this industry who haven't crossed the line.  I'm unique, but I'm definitely not the prettiest nor the best built.  I made it a point when trying to get to the top of the national NPC level to market myself on the internet and gain necessary exposure so I didn't become just a number.  This also allowed others to be aware of who I am.

Trust me.  Go to your local and regional figure, fitness, and bodybuilding shows.  Pay close attention in the gyms.  Thumb through an Oxygen magazine and the latest Natural Bodybuilding magazine.  You will find other women with pretty faces and pretty physiques.
Jodi

sammy st lucia

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2005, 06:32:42 AM »

Richards Neverland

YIP
Zack

richard NOT a schmoe ..... are you on CRACK ?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2005, 07:38:45 AM »
richard NOT a schmoe ..... are you on CRACK ?

Read the guy.

He's just one of these guys who believes there's good in everyone. Look at that reference he made to how he was still grateful to Mindspin, after Minder called him a schmoe. He's like a lamb trying to dance with a wolfpack. He's the Candide of Getbig, if you will. An optimistic naïve man who never gives up on anyone. 8)

IMO, he ain't no schmoe.

Ask Tre, he should know.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2005, 02:36:28 PM »
Read the guy.

He's just one of these guys who believes there's good in everyone. Look at that reference he made to how he was still grateful to Mindspin, after Minder called him a schmoe. He's like a lamb trying to dance with a wolfpack. He's the Candide of Getbig, if you will. An optimistic naïve man who never gives up on anyone. 8)

IMO, he ain't no schmoe.

Ask Tre, he should know.

YIP
Zack

Zack, thanks for the "kudos/support"...but, as I said, people are going to believe what they want to believe, regardless of the truth!

Zack, you just "gots" to understand that those immature/frustrated types need someone to bash, and launch personal attacks against, on these threads to "get their jollies", "when they're having a bad day", "to relieve their frustrations", etc.,....so why not me...why, we all need a "whippin' boy", don't we?! 

Let's see, total strangers routinely call me a schmoe, queer/homo/fag, retard, asshole, ass,-uhhh, have I left any names out?

One post that I really got a laugh over was the poster who called me a "homo" and said that I went to the gym just to "hang around" the men's locker room to look at the "their naked physiques"-or some sort of BS like that! 

Having been BB regularly for over 40 long years, I have about 2000 lbs. of free weights in my home gym, including:  a lifting platform, two 400 lb. York Olympic sets, two heavy-duty power racks, about six 7' exercise bars, about 1200 lbs. of exercise plates, solid dumbbells ranging from 5 to 120 lbs. in 5 lb. increments, diamond bar, lat machine, calf machine, heavy-duty angled leg press machine, hyperextension bench, squat racks, plate loading DB for DB rows over 120 lbs., etc.

So, who the hell needs to go-to/drive-to the "gym" with the elaborate, very convenient, HOME GYM that I have??!  And, believe me, I really train like a demon in it!!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2005, 02:56:18 PM »
I don't think I've ever heard of Vidor, but then again, there are a ton of small, Texas towns that I have never heard of.

I'm actually heading to South Padre for a shoot with IFBB pro fitness competitor, Jen Cook, this weekend; we're working with Gene Carangal, who runs www.imagesofvenus.com.

I live and work full time in the Dallas area.  I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with an English degree and a secondary teaching certification.  I also have a personal training certification, and while I'm in the corporate arena now, I still do English tutoring and personal training on the side.

I could have gotten an education degree, but I felt I would have more opportunities with an English degree in the real world (beyond teaching).  Honestly, though, when I was searching for jobs early this year, my English degree did almost squat for me.  And few people recognized the management skills it takes to be a high school teacher.  The general public has quite the misconstrued view of what a teacher actually does and how hard a teacher works and how little the government and society reward that teacher.

That's a whole other soapbox of mine that we won't delve into (not that I'm accustomed to getting onto soapboxes... ;D ).

I value every moment I've spent in the gym in the last 15 years.  I wouldn't be me without those experiences.

Jodi, I just have very fond memories of my youth growing up in southeastern Texas/Corpus Christi/Padre Island, etc.   When I was in competitive Olympic-weightlifting/powerlifting,  I trained with, and competed against, some great Olympic-weightlifters/Powerlifters from Texas (albeit, before your time) such as Sid Henry, Paul Ash, Tommy Suggs, Bill Starr and Terry Todd...several representing the Dallas Y and S.M.U.

Jodi, being a MS/HS teacher, I am always trying to promote sensible, drug-free, weight-training for my female students, and your bio., and pictures, are really an inspiration for them to get hooked on the "iron-pills"!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2005, 02:48:21 PM »
Another all-natural female bodybuilder, who needs to be recognized on this thread, is Guam's LORI HELENE CRUZ HAYDEN (a.k.a. "Chamorrita")!

Lori won the 52 kg. (144.4 lb.) class at the 2003 World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships, and qualified for her "pro. card"!

However, Lori wisely decided that going the "drug route" was not for her; in an effort to compete on a "level playing field" with the heavy drug-using professional female bodybuilders!

Lori is another excellent example of the truly beautiful figure a woman can realistically hope to achieve through dedicated NATURAL, intelligent, weight-training...

[/img]