Author Topic: Dieting is actually a relief sometimes  (Read 2269 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Dieting is actually a relief sometimes
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:47:58 AM »
Ok, we got to the end of winter and managed to get up to 235, now wanna lose approx 6% bf - equals around 20lb and get lean for summer. But i thought it would be a struggle - first couple of weeks in and it is actually a relief not having to force feed myself half the time when i aint even hungry  :D. Anybody else ever feel like this ?? (Im not doing a mega-strict egg white and chicken breast diet - im not aiming to get below 10% bf just around it, so have just cut calories by around 1/3)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Dieting is actually a relief sometimes
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 12:41:41 PM »
Dieting is super nice.

-no force feeding
-no upset stomach
-no gas/protein farts (protein powder not needed while dieting)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 03:53:03 AM »
There is some good truth to this.  After you diet you start to realize how much unnecessary food you eat every day.  Oh yeah and how fat you can get doing it   :'(

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 03:57:33 AM »
There is some good truth to this.  After you diet you start to realize how much unnecessary food you eat every day.  Oh yeah and how fat you can get doing it   :'(

Very true - but i do find in my case it is necessary to put on size - i have tried to clean bulk before and it doesnt work for me. I need alot of calories to put on size - but like you say, it is nice to not feel like you got a gut like ronnie coleman all day long coz it is that full up with food all the time !!  :D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 09:03:55 AM »
the key is never getting out of shape to begin with.

there is nothing worse than needing to drop 15 per cent bodyfat or more.... the agony, the pain and long time needed for results really sucks.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 12:07:05 PM »
yeah i agree bro, 235 is the heaviest i hav been while still in gud shape (ie not over 16% fat). i wud never get above that, u just feel uncomfortable all the time sitting down and everything

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 11:26:18 AM »
Problem with me is the mega cravings for junk food/carbs.

Right now as I write this I'm contemplating going to the McDonalds drive thru to get a double quater pounder meal :-[

It's especially bad after I've been on a ECA stack and then come off, I crave carbs like fuck :'(
الاسلام هو شيطانية