Author Topic: i just made a round of drinks at work...  (Read 2285 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i just made a round of drinks at work...
« on: April 12, 2007, 02:59:13 AM »
i know, i know im a nice guy  :D. No, really, the reason for the post is i just made a round of coffees and teas at work, and all  the fat a sses have either 2 or 3 sugars in their drink !! Why?? When they are fat as f uck?? Bearing in mind we probably have about 5 or 6 drinks / day, that is 18 spoons of sugar, in just their drinks, and thats without cokes etc and what they have when they get home !! Some people never learn !!  :-\

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
Re: i just made a round of drinks at work...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:04:36 AM »
I know what you mean.  I used to drink a big coffee twice a day.  I can't stand the taste of coffee without some sort of sweetener.  So I would add about 8 tables spoons to my drink.  I can tollerate Tea with packets of the pink stuff, but with coffee it has to be real sugar.  I have since ditched coffee for redline and tea.  The funny thing is I am dropping weight ( fat I hope ) pretty fast since I have stopped drinking my sugar with coffee.  The Sugar and Coffe can make you feel pretty good( therefore you are more productive at work ), til you realize you are a fat ass.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:12:22 AM »
8 tablespoons, you sure? That is 120 grams of sugar in a cup of coffee. How would you even taste the coffee after that?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:47 AM »
I know what you mean.  I used to drink a big coffee twice a day.  I can't stand the taste of coffee without some sort of sweetener.  So I would add about 8 tables spoons to my drink.  I can tollerate Tea with packets of the pink stuff, but with coffee it has to be real sugar.  I have since ditched coffee for redline and tea.  The funny thing is I am dropping weight ( fat I hope ) pretty fast since I have stopped drinking my sugar with coffee.  The Sugar and Coffe can make you feel pretty good( therefore you are more productive at work ), til you realize you are a fat ass.

And then, we have the training room right near our dept, and they buy in business lunches for the delegates. So there are always loads of leftovers, and the fat a ss ed then pick there way through the numerous white bread sandwiches, cakes, buiscuits and cakes all afternoon, while continually saying 'this is doing my diet no good at all". HAHAHA  :D

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 03:38:25 AM »
8 tablespoons, you sure? That is 120 grams of sugar in a cup of coffee. How would you even taste the coffee after that?

My coffee cup does not hold your typical 8 ounces.
its closer to about 32 ounces.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 06:22:40 AM »
My coffee cup does not hold your typical 8 ounces.
its closer to about 32 ounces.

Sounds like mine but I drink it black. Takes about a month to get used to drinking coffee in the morning without blowing your asshole out the back of your pants ever few minutes but now it's hard to go without.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 11:32:24 AM »
I love me some coffee but then again I only drink it black.