Author Topic: This board sucks!  (Read 11244 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
This board sucks!
« on: June 18, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »
First Bluto got kicked off as a mod, then DP decided modding with Kiwi was better than being with me, Rip and Blockhead. ::) I am not saying that Block or Rip or even myself have done anything wrong. But what do you guys want? And save the whole "delete the whole thing" responses, it's not happening. ;) Someone come up with a good theme and we will try to run with it.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: This board sucks!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
I'm gonna cut you some slack...... this time. :)

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »
It's not just this board bro.

Getbig as a whole has been in a bit of a funk for a few months now.

I'm not sure exactly what it is but the whole place just seems like it needs a wheel alignment or something.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
I think alot of it has to do with the real life "outings" and then you mix in post deletion and censorship and you have a dead board :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
It's not just this board bro.

Getbig as a whole has been in a bit of a funk for a few months now.

I'm not sure exactly what it is but the whole place just seems like it needs a wheel alignment or something.

True, but ever since the Z got "born" I realized that we hardly get any traffic at all :-\ There is the Ask Block thread and Rips threads that are cool and will stay no matter what. I just wanted to know if anyone had a suggestion on what direction to take this board. I love the V, but Kiwi is gaying it up way too much lately, you can't even have a decent thread with "the cooler" dudes on here without him chiming in about sucking dick. I still think that there must be a need for a board where the regulars can chill without talking about sucking dick all the time. Just looking for suggestions....
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 04:43:36 PM »
I think alot of it has to do with the real life "outings" and then you mix in post deletion and censorship and you have a dead board :(

Have there been outings on here? I know we don't censor anything unless there are complaints and it's WAY across the line.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 04:43:59 PM »
yah get that rude guy as a mod

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »
the rudeness and danny, now thats a combo, 8)

im gonna start posting here more danny, that should help :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 05:00:04 PM »
yah get that rude guy as a mod

That would be off the chain. We have Block who is by far my favorite "writer" on Getbig, his shit just flows and it makes for a good read imo and Rip, the hottest, coolest bitch on getbig. The Rudeness would be a great addition. I would like to see more of "the boys" post here without all the gay shit.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 05:01:04 PM »

That would be off the chain. We have Block who is by far my favorite "writer" on Getbig, his shit just flows and it makes for a good read imo and Rip, the hottest, coolest bitch on getbig. The Rudeness would be a great addition. I would like to see more of "the boys" post here without all the gay shit.
if all the mods are cool with it and ron is too i would love to join you guys the y can be great once again

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
if all the mods are cool with it and ron is too i would love to join you guys the y can be great once again

I gotta scram in a few, but i will do what i can tomorrow when i get a chance to get on. We need some new blood in here for sure.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »
I gotta scram in a few, but i will do what i can tomorrow when i get a chance to get on. We need some new blood in here for sure.
later danny boy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 05:20:39 PM »
Rude would make a good mod for the Y Danni-boy. I wasn't saying outings specifically on the Y, just in general, have lowered the posters in the alphabet boards, IMO. Too many gimmics as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 05:22:03 PM »
Rude would make a good mod for the Y Danni-boy. I wasn't saying outings specifically on the Y, just in general, have lowered the posters in the alphabet boards, IMO. Too many gimmics as well.

True, he wouldn't leave me like a dirty dog either like my last mod partner ::).
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 05:26:19 PM »
thanks chaos

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »

True, he wouldn't leave me like a dirty dog either like my last mod partner ::).
yeah, the last mod is now trying to ruin the V, thanks >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »
I think we should bring Danny over to mod the V and delete the Y. No offense. The board's been dead for over a year now.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 05:40:28 PM »
thanks chaos
you're alright in my book, so is Danni. I'd like to see what you two could come up with for this place. Gotta be better that what's here now, besides the blockhead thread. The V went downhill fasted than diarrhea on a slippery slope.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 07:54:39 PM »
you're alright in my book, so is Danni. I'd like to see what you two could come up with for this place. Gotta be better that what's here now, besides the blockhead thread. The V went downhill fasted than diarrhea on a slippery slope.

who this danni?

is she hot?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »
who this danni?

is she hot?
  >:( Shouldn't you be censoring the V?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »
  >:( Shouldn't you be censoring the V?

hahaha ok "chaos" ::), shouldn't you teabagging Knights of the White Camelia right now?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 08:42:15 PM »
hahaha ok "chaos" ::), shouldn't you teabagging Knights of the White Camelia right now?
I would but I can't get you off my sack, and the Knights wouldn't appreciate a foreigner on their teabag.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 09:18:42 PM »
I would but I can't get you off my sack, and the Knights wouldn't appreciate a foreigner on their teabag.

coming from the clown who has been posting about me all day ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »
 >:(

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 08:24:46 AM »
I'm with ya danny boy. 
I'd like to think that my contributions to the Y Board have helped bring some guys to the board, and certainly Blockhead's thread is a great read from the beginnging...but let's think of some good new shit for this board without gaying it up!

Once I am settled back to a "normal" life for a bit, I will have a chance to catch up with you and everyone else and we can get some more fun stuff started on this board.

In the meantime, should I continue to post pics? 
Do you guys want to see more pics?    ???

GUYS...what else do you want to do with this board?  Danielson and I will make it happen.

One suggestion I have is for danielson....bring your new guy onto this board and get him to start posting...the one who you say will win the Mr. GB.  It doesn't have to be gay though...us girls need some good eye candy too!!!    ;D

:)