Author Topic: List 5 differences between natural and steroid bodybuilding  (Read 37319 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
List 5 differences between natural and steroid bodybuilding
« on: September 26, 2007, 10:35:20 AM »
:)

What are the top 5 differences for a bodybuilder?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
Re: List 5 differences between natural and steroid bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 07:28:39 PM »
recovery times.

ability to cheat on diet.
!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 08:12:37 AM »
100 lbs of muscle mass

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 08:13:33 AM »
are you delusional?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 07:25:37 AM »
1 Bigger
2 Rounder
3 Leaner
4.Mentally stronger
5. More enjoyable training sessions/life in general, because you don't get sore for very long

???

Any idea what steroids are? And what they do?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 11:07:56 AM »

I think you're thinking of other drugs like T3 & such. When on test, ed, deca, winny, etc... you need to watch your diet. Because you can & will get fat if you don't.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »
1 Bigger
2 Rounder
3 Leaner
4.Mentally stronger
5. More enjoyable training sessions/life in general, because you don't get sore for very long

???

Any idea what steroids are? And what they do?
Agree with one and two.Three is highly debatable and four is just laughable.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »
From what I understand, you can be a lot more lacks on the diet and training--and the results won't suffers as much.

Obviously, recovery time is big. You can train the same body part more often because it has completely recovered.

This one kid on myspace was natural for a long time. He saays he feels like Superman--in the gym, walking around, and in the bedroom.

If you compete, you can get better results in a shorrter period of time---meaning no months on strict dieting. You can cheat more when you are on the diet too. Sounds like life is a lot more fun.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 06:05:10 PM »
From what I understand, you can be a lot more lacks on the diet and training--and the results won't suffers as much.

Obviously, recovery time is big. You can train the same body part more often because it has completely recovered.

This one kid on myspace was natural for a long time. He saays he feels like Superman--in the gym, walking around, and in the bedroom.

If you compete, you can get better results in a shorrter period of time---meaning no months on strict dieting. You can cheat more when you are on the diet too. Sounds like life is a lot more fun.

Actually you can get fat quite easy on a cycle. Dont ask me why im not a doctor, im sure someone here will pipe up. It might be because your appetite is larger when you're using gear. But from what i've seen, when im off a cycle i dont gain fat as easily, but when i'm on i gotta watch my diet and eat more clean because i'm more incline to put weight on in fat. Granted either way im still gainin muscle, and im sure even if i ate completely like shit i'd still gain a bit of muscle, im only talkin about fat.

Anyways thats enough from me, gnight y'all

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 03:44:41 PM »
I get tired of all the "Natural purists" haters talking shit about what they never done...
So here's the real deal...

Response is somewhat individual and age related also..
They let me eat more like when I was younger and not put on fat as easy.

Increase muscle mass and recovery from ANY hard work.

Mentaly faster on the right dose of stuff like test or Dbol. But At the point of major aromatisation there is a loss of mental clarity.

THe "DIFFERENCE" IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
So many Natties overtrain at a rate that would fry a healthy juicer.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 05:00:57 PM »
I get tired of all the "Natural purists" haters talking shit about what they never done...
So here's the real deal...

Response is somewhat individual and age related also..
They let me eat more like when I was younger and not put on fat as easy.

Increase muscle mass and recovery from ANY hard work.

Mentaly faster on the right dose of stuff like test or Dbol. But At the point of major aromatisation there is a loss of mental clarity.

THe "DIFFERENCE" IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
So many Natties overtrain at a rate that would fry a healthy juicer.
you should post a picture , you must be a beast.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 10:40:39 AM »
Agree with one and two.Three is highly debatable and four is just laughable.

Try taking them before a critical exam fase in school/uni. etc. I tried it and can tell the difference.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »
Try taking them before a critical exam fase in school/uni. etc. I tried it and can tell the difference.

Quicker, sharper your sayin' ?
I'd agree.
There is a point of too much though.
 Get about as logical as a women w/ PMS.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 07:18:15 AM »
Quicker, sharper your sayin' ?
I'd agree.
There is a point of too much though.
 Get about as logical as a women w/ PMS.

A lot sharper indeed. Easier to memorize a lot of data in a short time.
But like you said, don't overdo it. Coudn't agree more.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 07:31:38 AM »
A lot sharper indeed. Easier to memorize a lot of data in a short time.
But like you said, don't overdo it. Coudn't agree more.

I agree. And, you REALLY need go overboard to go the opposite way.
Anadrol, and big doses of Deca or combinations of are major culprit to PMS like thinking.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 05:48:24 AM »
arnold talked about cumming in the gym. is there a certain high that u can get from steroids while weight training?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 06:15:48 AM »
arnold talked about cumming in the gym. is there a certain high that u can get from steroids while weight training?

He was comparing a bicep pump to a hard-on. Its pretty funny, I dont know if its been edited out of Pumping Iron these days.

A pump on some Testo and/or Anadrol, Deca can get so engorged you cant continue a set or bend your arm anymore. Downright painfull. They also stay pumped LIKE THAT MUCH MUCH LONGER. Its pretty satisfying to a
BBer for sure. You may watch yourself grow more in first 2 weeks than previous year.

A nice highrange normal level of test makes me very allert and fast reflexes. Dbol esp fast reflexes.
Very noticible for me in my 40's.

I aint telling everyone to use, but the fears are way overblown. Its great stuff for hard physical jobs for a older guy.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 08:02:03 AM »
but do u actually feel a high like u would with a rec drug?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 09:08:37 AM »
Natural vs. Steroid

Striving to reach your genetic potential in skeletal muscle hypertrophy through consumption of high quality foods/supplements (excluding steroids) while breaking your butt in the gym vs. striving to reach your genetic potential in skeletal muscle hypertrophy through consumption of high quality foods/supplements (including steroids) while breaking your butt in the gym. But the two are mutually exclusive so why bother comparing them at all?

Nice post. Who really cares if some takes steroids or not? Does it matter in the long run? The thing I can't stand are those "cycle warriors" who only train while on cycle & that's it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 10:25:57 AM »
but do u actually feel a high like u would with a rec drug?

NO. Absolutely not. Simply more energy and better recovery. Feel like I did in my 20's and early 30's.

The pumps and recovery are even better than that though.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 09:59:32 AM »
Dont matter if you take steroids or not.  Just train and do your best.  Ive seen excellent bodybuilders both steroid and natural.  We are all focused on one thing.. thats to make your body stronger..bigger..better

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 01:12:04 AM »
it just depends - do u want to be the best in the world, or at least competing with the best, or not have the potential health risks yet compete with lesser bbers.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 04:59:21 AM »
it just depends - do u want to be the best in the world, or at least competing with the best, or not have the potential health risks yet compete with lesser bbers.

I use steroids, but I prefer many natural builds to many steroid competitors today. Lift for you.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 05:55:49 AM »
i think the steroid look is only good for some. arnie - perfect structure, muscle bellies, face, etc. same with lee priest, lou ferrigno, and some others. theyre the posterchildren for bbing for a reason. thesedays every man and his dog is vying for that pro spot, and u see alot of ugly physiques and structures simply not traditionally 'perfect' for bbing (ala jay cutlers wide waist and lack of vascularity/striations/detail) but as u say, lift for urself. u do what u can do with what U were given. in the same respect, if u have the option to compete and test urself against others, while gaining a little more notoriety, why not? aslong as the love for bbing is there, it's all good.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 06:02:38 AM »
i think the steroid look is only good for some. arnie - perfect structure, muscle bellies, face, etc. same with lee priest, lou ferrigno, and some others. theyre the posterchildren for bbing for a reason. thesedays every man and his dog is vying for that pro spot, and u see alot of ugly physiques and structures simply not traditionally 'perfect' for bbing (ala jay cutlers wide waist and lack of vascularity/striations/detail) but as u say, lift for urself. u do what u can do with what U were given. in the same respect, if u have the option to compete and test urself against others, while gaining a little more notoriety, why not? aslong as the love for bbing is there, it's all good.

Yeah, it got to be everyone and his dog using for no reason, and lots of problems.
I'll never be a competitor and thats not why I use the stuff.
HIghest doses Ive used to work and make money.

The sstuff weren't made to grow 20" arms in the first place. I dont like this Insulin look today on most.
Yates was 1st and one of few to make it look good at the top level of BBers IMO.
Just plain Ugly is all I can say for Cutler. Get them stretch marks on his ass Lazed would be a start.
They aint from Squats, they from insulin. Remind me of pregnant woman.