Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

WOW! CIA video showing crucifixion of Christ recorded by aliens 2.000 years ago!

<< < (2/5) > >>

The Abdominal Snoman:
Some people don't even believe that there is a "secret internet" A lot of really fucked up shit going on right under all our noses.

Roland Bones:
Jesus of Nazareth look at this two-timing troglodyte trotting on a tricycle. Listen up Mel, quit polluting these boards with your half assed Conspiracy Theory posts or i'll be forced to drop a Savage-esque elbow onto that soon-to-be Gallagered growth of a head ya got there.

Rami:

--- Quote from: The Abdominal Snoman on December 10, 2010, 10:55:22 AM ---Some people don't even believe that there is a "secret internet" A lot of really fucked up shit going on right under all our noses.

--- End quote ---

yep, and you know people tend to make light of it because in their subconsciousness their fear of unknown is greater than their curiousness.

it is understandable though, but expect more and more of these things to come out, it's no use running and hiding from it any more.

disco_stu:
rofl. that site is hilarious.

the author doesnt know the difference between "bases" and "basis" and they are talking about a german weapon that operates with sound waves and can shatter 4 inch thick armour plate at 2 miles...

i stopped after i read that. glanced at the rest and saw it had similar fanciful bullshit.

man coke is one hell of a drug for some.

Playboy:
Yawn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version