Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 765000 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #10525 on: March 11, 2024, 03:31:58 AM »
The gold market cap might very well go to a lot more than $13 trillion if the USD collapses. The USD is almost in a death spiral. Mainstream is even talking about it. The US debt is apparently growing around  $1 trillion every 100 days. This is not sustainable. At some point people will not want to sell their cryptos or assets because they would end up with useless Zimbabwean money. Imagine the last guy that sells $100 million worth of BTC and the currency goes the way of the Weimar currency. He'll be fucked out of his assets.

If the USD really collapses BTC will go to a million fast!

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/01/the-us-national-debt-is-rising-by-1-trillion-about-every-100-days.html#:~:text=The%20debt%20load%20of%20the,U.S.%20Department%20of%20the%20Treasury.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/03/04/us-dollar-collapse-bank-of-america-issues-shocking-1-trillion-every-100-days-warning-amid-huge-bitcoin-ethereum-xrp-and-crypto-price-boom-to-rival-gold/?sh=2e1133b78da0

U.S. Dollar Death Spiral ‘Crisis’ Fears Grow After Bank Of America Issues Shocking ‘$1 Trillion Every 100 Days’ Warning Amid Huge Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP And Crypto Price Boom

03/04 update below. This post was originally published on March 2

Bitcoin—alongside the wider ethereum, XRP and crypto market—has rocketed higher over the last year (with some forecasting a even "bigger Wall Street wave coming").

The bitcoin price has topped $60,000 per bitcoin, making it a $1 trillion asset again, while the combined ethereum, XRP and crypto market is well over $2 trillion—triggering a serious warning of "massive collateral damage."

Now, as new emails reveal "staggering" clues to the true identity of mystery bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Bank of AmericaBAC -0.1% analysts have warned the U.S. debt load is about to ramp up to add $1 trillion every 100 days—fueling a bitcoin price surge.

I also own some gold. Perhaps ironic, but I long foresaw BTC, as actually being a driver of gold adoption by some Bitcoiners who never owned gold, but who might actually own just a litte, for the sake of having some exposure to the analogue version of Bitcoin. That is not to say that BTC will not massively displace gold - it will. But at the same time, we might well see some Bitcoinerers who have zero gold allocation, take on 1-5% in gold of their net worth over time.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10526 on: March 11, 2024, 04:22:24 AM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10527 on: March 11, 2024, 08:26:41 AM »
It can't be this easy!

So... we've been hearing about crypto and how it is the only sector where retail got in first (before institutions)... these institutions are literally telegraphing their intentions (to accumulate as much Bitcoin as possible)... ETFs getting approved left and right... and you people still can't believe it?

Saylor just said he was going to purchase 700MM worth of BTC. What do you guys think was going to happen?

Seriously guys...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10528 on: March 11, 2024, 08:50:00 AM »
I am calling we are going to have the cycle top this month.

My target of 76k likely will be hit next week, if it blows through it, perhaps 96k.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10529 on: March 11, 2024, 10:03:52 AM »
So... we've been hearing about crypto and how it is the only sector where retail got in first (before institutions)... these institutions are literally telegraphing their intentions (to accumulate as much Bitcoin as possible)... ETFs getting approved left and right... and you people still can't believe it?

Saylor just said he was going to purchase 700MM worth of BTC. What do you guys think was going to happen?

Seriously guys...

I have been trying to lead horses (or in this case Getbiggers) to water (or in this case Bitcoin) for years. Unfortunately, some just simply refuse to drink.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10530 on: March 11, 2024, 11:27:54 AM »

Seriously guys...

I was actually talking about calling the levels and timing the move up which was exactly what I did this morning and a few other times this cycle. It literally started moving after my post

Now I don't play with leverage in crypto, but I do talk to a few guys that do. One went in with x50 leverage this morning as the set up was exactly the same as last week. He's up more than half a $million today on one of the easiest and telegraphed calls to make.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10531 on: March 11, 2024, 11:31:52 AM »
I have been trying to lead horses (or in this case Getbiggers) to water (or in this case Bitcoin) for years. Unfortunately, some just simply refuse to drink.

Okay bro. In the time BTC went up x2 in the last 3 months I have several positions in ALTs and shitcoins in size that are up x5, x10 and x20. I've just not bothered reposting that stuff much this time as I saw how you had a meltdown when that French guy posted his SOL stuff.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10532 on: March 11, 2024, 11:37:06 AM »
   The UK’s financial regulator will allow some bitcoin-linked securities to be listed on the stock market, in a softening of its tough stance on digital assets as investors around the world snap up funds investing directly in cryptocurrencies.

The Financial Conduct Authority said on Monday it would “not object” to the creation of bitcoin and ethereum-backed exchange traded notes for professional investors.

Issuers can apply to list notes that are linked to the bitcoin and ethereum coins on the London Stock Exchange from April. ETNs are debt securities that track an underlying asset but are traded and settled through a central market entity like a stock exchange and securities depository.

The news helped push bitcoin and ethereum higher. Bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency, hit $72,000 for the first time while ethereum touched $4,000 for the first time since December 2021.

The UK had become one of the last major markets to hold out against the trading of crypto-related securities, even though the government has been championing the country as a potential centre for digital asset markets.

In 2021 the FCA banned crypto-related derivatives, which included exchange traded products, owing to concerns over the amount of leverage, or borrowing, available to consumers. Some operators offered as much as 100 times leverage on bitcoin.

The ban — which also covered unleveraged securities — has drawn sharp criticism from members of the crypto industry, who argue that the UK cannot become a leading market for digital assets unless retail investors are given regulated and easy routes into popular tokens such as bitcoin.

“Bitcoin is by far the most well-known crypto asset, and for it to be very difficult for the UK public to be able to buy it, how can we claim to be a crypto hub if we only offer risky ways of buying this asset?” said Tim Lowe, strategic adviser at London-based institutional staking firm Attestant. 

Regulators in other major markets have become increasingly comfortable with investors buying crypto-linked securities, as long as the securities are in a regulated product.

https://www.ft.com/content/e987fb3b-e877-4672-95aa-9e6eed427ccd

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10533 on: March 11, 2024, 11:43:00 AM »

Seriously guys...

I think there is some misunderstanding by yourself and gib.

Price is still under my target of 76k which I have had since my 17.5k entry. But you guys are talking as if we already hit 300k. We are currently -5% from my target and -314% from market target. Let price blow past where I target and then take a look.

A drop into the 40s is also on my plan. is it mere coincidence retail is primed to go all in on any dip into the 40s?

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10534 on: March 11, 2024, 01:54:45 PM »
Okay bro. In the time BTC went up x2 in the last 3 months I have several positions in ALTs and shitcoins in size that are up x5, x10 and x20. I've just not bothered reposting that stuff much this time as I saw how you had a meltdown when that French guy posted his SOL stuff.

But have any of the alts or shit coins passed their 2021 all time high?  Not even Ethereum if I am correct.  Like gib said drink the water you horse!

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10535 on: March 11, 2024, 01:57:12 PM »

I think there is some misunderstanding by yourself and gib.

Price is still under my target of 76k which I have had since my 17.5k entry. But you guys are talking as if we already hit 300k. We are currently -5% from my target and -314% from market target. Let price blow past where I target and then take a look.

A drop into the 40s is also on my plan. is it mere coincidence retail is primed to go all in on any dip into the 40s?

I agree with your part about dropping back to 40-50k for a while.  If history rhymes there is normally a short post halving consolidation period and then blast off!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10536 on: March 11, 2024, 01:58:43 PM »

But have any of the alts or shit coins passed their 2021 all time high?  Not even Ethereum if I am correct.  Like gib said drink the water you horse!

Not all ALTs running up multiples were around in 2021 (that's the biggest clue when it comes to picking winners) And Yes a few from 2021 are already past ATHs and more will follow.

If you don't understand  how money moves in crypto stick to bitcoin. Sad though that many even after a decade of following the price movements still can't figure out how to take advantage of so many easy opportunities.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10537 on: March 11, 2024, 02:52:07 PM »
Not all ALTs running up multiples were around in 2021 (that's the biggest clue when it comes to picking winners) And Yes a few from 2021 are already past ATHs and more will follow.

If you don't understand  how money moves in crypto stick to bitcoin. Sad that many even after a decade of following the price movements still can't figure out how to take advantage of so many easy opportunities though.

I really don’t think any alts even ethereum have passed their 2021 all time high if so please name a few I’d like to check the charts.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10538 on: March 11, 2024, 02:55:15 PM »
I really don’t think any alts even ethereum have passed their 2021 all time high if so please name a few I’d like to check the charts.
this post is hilarious

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10539 on: March 11, 2024, 03:00:04 PM »

Stacks, Fetch.ai, pendle

I have the first 2 from December 2023 when I decided a bullrun was starting and made a case for them months before that.

You keep drinking your water though  8)

I made a case for buying coinbase stock instead of alts previously and I think the case for it has actually got stronger. It's basically an ETF for crypto and they are adding Base which will give them an exchange built on roll up that can offer binance type services. They also launched a wallet with similar features to metamask.

I'm also pretty keen on Stacks STX. It's been around a while, but a recent upgrade has given it far more utility. The market seems to have over looked the fact that it's the only ALT that's a BTC layer 2 so pretty much has no direct competition.

I was initially thinking a similar timeline to you, but then I started thinking about AI and the productivity boom that would come with it.

However before any actual productivity boo  there will potentially be the wild Dot.com and crypto type speculation. I'm already hearing about some of the more degenerate funds telling their people to forget about crypto and start focusing at AI.

I was originally dismissive about the AI hype, but I'll be looking to ride that bubble for the next decade. Also crypto AI projects for the next run.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10540 on: March 11, 2024, 04:31:24 PM »
Stacks, Fetch.ai, pendle

I have the first 2 from December 2023 when I decided a bullrun was starting and made a case for them months before that.

You keep drinking your water though  8)

i=Vwp7QMJmWnIVxukW[/youtube]

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10541 on: March 11, 2024, 04:41:35 PM »

I agree with your part about dropping back to 40-50k for a while.  If history rhymes there is normally a short post halving consolidation period and then blast off!

Ponder ‘then blast off’ part for a moment if you would. I’ll give you my perspective.

This is a one wave cycle top. We get one bit at the cherry this time.

Retail don’t front run anybody. All retail here now think they are front running 2025 and don’t realise they ARE the 2025 retail.

the drop post halving is known. What is also known is retail will go all in on that dip under the narrative of the last generational price below 100k.

You know what will be missing this cycle? The insane level of euphoria we saw in 2021. Why? Because retail expect it and are waiting for it.

Meanwhile Saylor, the top buying king just leveraged 700M to buy Bitcoin in order to attempt to pay back the billions in junk bond debt……. At 72k and with daily ETF flows he could easily sell 40% of his holdings, wipe the debt and claim King Chad.

Aside from that, gib has unlocked full enlightenment. He is the final boss :D

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10542 on: March 11, 2024, 04:52:46 PM »
Ponder ‘then blast off’ part for a moment if you would. I’ll give you my perspective.

This is a one wave cycle top. We get one bit at the cherry this time.

Retail don’t front run anybody. All retail here now think they are front running 2025 and don’t realise they ARE the 2025 retail.

the drop post halving is known. What is also known is retail will go all in on that dip under the narrative of the last generational price below 100k.

You know what will be missing this cycle? The insane level of euphoria we saw in 2021. Why? Because retail expect it and are waiting for it.

Meanwhile Saylor, the top buying king just leveraged 700M to buy Bitcoin in order to attempt to pay back the billions in junk bond debt……. At 72k and with daily ETF flows he could easily sell 40% of his holdings, wipe the debt and claim King Chad.

Aside from that, gib has unlocked full enlightenment. He is the final boss :D

Put your money where you mouth is chief, Short Bitcoin.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10543 on: March 11, 2024, 05:10:31 PM »

He's been pretty damn good at this stuff.
Y

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10544 on: March 11, 2024, 05:14:10 PM »
He's been pretty damn good at this stuff.

Well then its a no brainer and you should follow with some shorts of your own?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10545 on: March 11, 2024, 07:34:31 PM »

Again, 76k is my target and we still aren’t there yet.

In 2020 I had calculated BTC top of 55k. Then I fell for the gurus thinking they knew best and almost got wrecked but I snapped out of it just in time and was out at 51k.

So my own 2021 forecast was -17% off vs the market +241% off.

I then Bought at 17.5k vs 15.5k bottom which was +13% off. The market called for 12k which was -35% off but because it never got down there those same people were calling short from 25k-32k which was 100% off before they flipped bullish.

Add +17% error to my 76k and it goes to 89k. The market is calling for 300k so let’s take the 89k  and it’s 237% off. Ironic?

It’s not about being right, it’s about making money. Or at least for me it is. I’m perfectly fine to be a no coiner.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10546 on: March 11, 2024, 07:49:36 PM »
Again, 76k is my target and we still aren’t there yet.

In 2020 I had calculated BTC top of 55k. Then I fell for the gurus thinking they knew best and almost got wrecked but I snapped out of it just in time and was out at 51k.

So my own 2021 forecast was -17% off vs the market +241% off.

I then Bought at 17.5k vs 15.5k bottom which was +13% off. The market called for 12k which was -35% off but because it never got down there those same people were calling short from 25k-32k which was 100% off before they flipped bullish.

Add +17% error to my 76k and it goes to 89k. The market is calling for 300k so let’s take the 89k  and it’s 237% off. Ironic?

It’s not about being right, it’s about making money. Or at least for me it is. I’m perfectly fine to be a no coiner.

Well if it’s about money you’re leaving money on the table by not shorting. Godspeed

Ironic?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10547 on: March 12, 2024, 10:21:38 PM »
Grayscale filed for a new BTC fund which will have lower fees. It could also allow GBTC holders to have access to it via a dividend.

This could potentially slow down their outflows even more, although VanEck just removed all their fees on their ETF for 12 months so who knows.

Either way doesn't take a $GeNiUS.ai to work out that the fight for customers is very real and is only gonna get spicier!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10548 on: March 13, 2024, 02:02:51 AM »
Grayscale filled for a new BTC fund which will have lower fees. It could also allow GBTC holders to have access to it via a dividend.

This could potentially slow down their outflows even more, although VanEck just removed all their fees on their ETF for 12 months so who knows.

Either way doesn't take a $GeNiUS.ai to work out that the fight for customers is very real and is only gonna get spicier!

Barry down to 388k coins now from over 600k. They decimated Grayscale and the ETFs got a free ride. Nicely executed.

ETH ETF decision in May?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10549 on: March 13, 2024, 02:41:20 AM »

Barry down to 388k coins now from over 600k. They decimated Grayscale and the ETFs got a free ride. Nicely executed.

ETH ETF decision in May?

I'm leaning towards delay if not rejection.. Something along the lines of the SEC hinting on a reason why they intend to reject it, Blackrock and a few others withdraw their applications, but later down the line they reapply as the potential reason for rejection is no longer applicable.