Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 765986 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #5925 on: April 20, 2021, 05:17:28 AM »
I am pissed.  I had 100,000 share of Doge at .04 and sold it last week for .07 to make 3K, then within 2 days goes up to .44 cents. :-\

I had a bunch of Eth at $400 then it went up to $500, back to $400 up and down for a while and kept around that range so I sold just a bit above $500 and no shit a week later it went over a $1000 then kept going up.  So those that made good money on Eth should thank me for selling so early.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5926 on: April 20, 2021, 05:18:37 AM »
Today is Doge Day 4/20. People want to try and push it to $1 TODAY. How high will it go?

Also this is pretty big I think:

https://www.newsweek.com/dogecoin-gets-support-newegg-snickers-milky-way-doge-day-1584885

Doge is valued at $50B now.  To get to a dollar means a $100B valuation.  So a shitload of cash needs to be dumped in.  I don't think Reddit people have that much money to spike the price. 

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5927 on: April 20, 2021, 05:59:01 AM »
Doge is valued at $50B now.  To get to a dollar means a $100B valuation.  So a shitload of cash needs to be dumped in.  I don't think Reddit people have that much money to spike the price.

A lot of those reddit guys are trading long on massive leverage. So that can push up market cap. Boy boy will it collapse on itself once everyone gets liquidated. Mark my words...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5928 on: April 20, 2021, 06:02:28 AM »
A lot of those reddit guys are trading long on massive leverage. So that can push up market cap. Boy boy will it collapse on itself once everyone gets liquidated. Mark my words...

You sound a lot like Mr Analbolic right now

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5929 on: April 20, 2021, 07:13:53 AM »

Lol!!! True!!! :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5930 on: April 20, 2021, 08:08:58 AM »
Hmmm.... More reason to suspect that the US government is angling itself for deep regulation and control of the crypto ecosystem.

Cryptocurrency Giant Binance Hires Former Top Bank Regulator
Brian Brooks
, an acting head of Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under Trump, will become CEO of Binance.US

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/cryptocurrency-giant-binance-hires-former-top-bank-regulator-11618912800

I'm starting to think Elon Musk might not be a fan of cryptocurrencies. Maybe his recent trolling/pumping of Doge is what finally set the US Government in motion to start taking discussions regarding regulation of crypto seriously.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5931 on: April 20, 2021, 01:31:12 PM »
I hope doge crashes and burns hard and recks a bunch of tictoc assholes  that bought near thr top. Wpuld be awesome if we never hear of doge again, except for how stupid it was to own any.

My technical analysis of DOGE on the charts. Right now its in  a brown log formation. Hopefully stays that way.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5932 on: April 20, 2021, 02:33:32 PM »
LOL

Buy the dip mofo!

It has strong fundamentals providing Elon doesn’t forget his Twitter password.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5933 on: April 20, 2021, 02:38:00 PM »
LOL

Buy the dip mofo!

I wanna laugh so bad but I know how fucked crypto is. Elons kid could start pumping it now for all.we know. Lol

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5934 on: April 20, 2021, 02:39:36 PM »
LOL

Buy the dip mofo!

Elon is busy dealing with the Tesla that crashed and burnt up. Give it a week or 2 before he tweets about doge

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5935 on: April 20, 2021, 03:19:36 PM »

LMFAO... (bowing back out of this thread ;D)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5936 on: April 20, 2021, 04:07:37 PM »

Not as much as you think.

Roughly 3.1M wallets holding Dogecoin.

About 639 wallets hold 79% of supply.

About 41,000 wallets hold 95% of supply.

Therefore about 3.06M wallets are buying the crumbs and sending up the price.

Elon has 51.7M followers on Twitter who gag for dog tweets.

The 95% drip feed the coins to the inbound 5% at a rate slower than purchases which creates net inflow of capital. Each purchase therefore raises the price of the next purchase. To go from 50B to 100B when almost every buyer HODLs might only take 0.1B net inflow.

This is what causes parabolic runs but as seen with GME, if HODLers remain HODLing the price doesn’t crash into oblivion.

This gives you insight into why people still claiming diminishing returns for BTC this run have been wrong so far and will continue to be wrong.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5937 on: April 20, 2021, 05:58:03 PM »
Not as much as you think.

Roughly 3.1M wallets holding Dogecoin.

About 639 wallets hold 79% of supply.

About 41,000 wallets hold 95% of supply.

Therefore about 3.06M wallets are buying the crumbs and sending up the price.

Elon has 51.7M followers on Twitter who gag for dog tweets.

The 95% drip feed the coins to the inbound 5% at a rate slower than purchases which creates net inflow of capital. Each purchase therefore raises the price of the next purchase. To go from 50B to 100B when almost every buyer HODLs might only take 0.1B net inflow.

This is what causes parabolic runs but as seen with GME, if HODLers remain HODLing the price doesn’t crash into oblivion.

This gives you insight into why people still claiming diminishing returns for BTC this run have been wrong so far and will continue to be wrong.
You also said it does not take that much to move Bitcoin or other cryptos. I'd have to find your post. How much cash influx would be required to push Doge to a $100 billion + market cap?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5938 on: April 20, 2021, 06:00:24 PM »
You have pretty damn strong hands that’s for sure!

Dogecoin at $1 gets it to 3rd spot. Well deserved lol.

Such interesting times when people actually face a tough decision on investing in the future of the financial system or a coin with a picture of a dog that when a billionaire tweets ‘woof’ it goes up 50% LOL.
Well it has gone up to the 4th spot before. So i would say getting to the third spot could be possible. If people were told 10 years ago Bitcoin would one day be worth $50k + they would think that's impossible and nuts.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5939 on: April 20, 2021, 06:03:04 PM »

You can resolve that by letting inflation run rampant which increases revenue on valuation calculations.

Just pump trillions into the bottom of the market and the inflation feeds upwards and validations the share prices. They just don’t want to give the plebs money because they are worried we will pay down debt which fucks everything up. Hence digital central bank currencies fix all of that because you program it for food, fuel, clothes purchases only.
Once all the cash gets into the hands of the public then it is hello hyperinflation city! The trick to money printing is letting it trickle out but never freely flow into the hands of the masses.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5940 on: April 20, 2021, 06:06:00 PM »
Well it has gone up to the 4th spot before. So i would say getting to the third spot could be possible. If people were told 10 years ago Bitcoin would one day be worth $50k + they would think that's impossible and nuts.

Never underestimate the collective stupidity of the masses

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5941 on: April 20, 2021, 06:09:06 PM »
All of these digital currencies are a joke.  Some developer made up a fake coin and all of a sudden it has monetary value. Talk about making something from nothing, literally.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5942 on: April 20, 2021, 06:19:56 PM »
I hope doge crashes and burns hard and recks a bunch of tictoc assholes  that bought near thr top. Wpuld be awesome if we never hear of doge again, except for how stupid it was to own any.

My technical analysis of DOGE on the charts. Right now its in  a brown log formation. Hopefully stays that way.
Why the hate for Doge? It has a lot of things going for it. What's the difference between Bitcoin and Dogecoin? One starts with a B and the other a D. Bitcoin has a smaller finite supply. Dogecoin has a bigger supply with a current inflation of 5 billion doge per year. But it could be capped if decided. In fact it initially had a cap of 100 billion. Which by the way is far less than the amount of US dollars in circulation.

https://marketrealist.com/p/will-dogecoin-ever-be-capped/

From an inflationary point Doge is far more sound than the dollar. The fact that it is going up is just because the interest rate is basically zero which means you can't earn any interest on dollars held in savings accounts. And governments are inflating the supply of fiat each year by a big amount.

Doge Day 4/20 ended up being a bust. The Doge Day price was already built in. This is the "sell the rumor" effect. Remember the same thing happened with Cardano. Everyone were saying it was going to the moon after the Mary hardfork and I told you it was going to drop in price right after the hardfork as people take profits. And that's what happened exaaactly as predicted! lol! I should have known better that Doge was going to correct as people take profits after the rumor ramp up. This happens with stocks as well. So when somebody says the price is building up because of a certain date expect  a selloff a few hours or a day before the actual date.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5943 on: April 20, 2021, 06:25:40 PM »
All of these digital currencies are a joke.  Some developer made up a fake coin and all of a sudden it has monetary value. Talk about making something from nothing, literally.
The brilliance is the blockchain. If it is so easy to make a sound digital currency that's secure, does not allow double spending and can have transactions confirmed in a decentralized manner then go ahead create one. There's a very small percentage of the human population that can do this.

If you transfer money from your checking account to someone else's who banks with a different institution how long does it take for the funds to be available? Ever had someone fraudulently charge your debit card? With traditional banking everything is centralized. They confirm your transaction with their own servers. Electricity is still burned to confirm and store the transactions. How far back can you go to confirm your transactions? 6 months?

There's value to cryptocurrencies that few people realize. By the time they understand the impact fully investment opportunities will have passed.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5944 on: April 20, 2021, 06:30:33 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/anonymous-donor-uses-dogecoin-earnings-235140038.html

Anonymous Donor Uses Dogecoin Earnings to Pay Adoption Fees at Daytona Shelter

A donor anonymously paid the adoption fees for all dogs at a Daytona Beach, Florida, shelter on Saturday.

The donor, dubbed Doge Community, won big using cryptocurrency Dogecoin and put some of those funds toward the adoption fees of dogs that were currently ready to be adopted from Halifax Humane Society.

"A generous donor, Doge Community has paid the adoption fees of all dogs in the adoption kennel at the time that were still available," the shelter shared on Sunday along with photos of some of the animals. "Special thanks to Doge Community for their kindness and generosity."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5945 on: April 20, 2021, 06:41:39 PM »
Why the hate for Doge? It has a lot of things going for it. What's the difference between Bitcoin and Dogecoin? One starts with a B and the other a D. Bitcoin has a smaller finite supply. Dogecoin has a bigger supply with a current inflation of 5 billion doge per year. But it could be capped if decided. In fact it initially had a cap of 100 billion. Which by the way is far less than the amount of US dollars in circulation.

https://marketrealist.com/p/will-dogecoin-ever-be-capped/

From an inflationary point Doge is far more sound than the dollar. The fact that it is going up is just because the interest rate is basically zero which means you can't earn any interest on dollars held in savings accounts. And governments are inflating the supply of fiat each year by a big amount.

Doge Day 4/20 ended up being a bust. The Doge Day price was already built in. This is the "sell the rumor" effect. Remember the same thing happened with Cardano. Everyone were saying it was going to the moon after the Mary hardfork and I told you it was going to drop in price right after the hardfork as people take profits. And that's what happened exaaactly as predicted! lol! I should have known better that Doge was going to correct as people take profits after the rumor ramp up. This happens with stocks as well. So when somebody says the price is building up because of a certain date expect  a selloff a few hours or a day before the actual date.

Cardano is  a long term investment and the team has done a TON of ground work. Wait and see. Its not anything like dogecoin, its not some pump and dump, meme  turd.

Cardano will pay off bigtime in the future. No worries there at all.

I font like doge.cause its making mockery of great projects that invest alot of time and effort and money to actually  get things accomplished.  I hate social media stunts like this. Its brings out the worst get rich fast wanna bes around. Its a shit environment that has the ability to fuck everything else up.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5946 on: April 20, 2021, 06:42:50 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/anonymous-donor-uses-dogecoin-earnings-235140038.html

Anonymous Donor Uses Dogecoin Earnings to Pay Adoption Fees at Daytona Shelter

A donor anonymously paid the adoption fees for all dogs at a Daytona Beach, Florida, shelter on Saturday.

The donor, dubbed Doge Community, won big using cryptocurrency Dogecoin and put some of those funds toward the adoption fees of dogs that were currently ready to be adopted from Halifax Humane Society.

"A generous donor, Doge Community has paid the adoption fees of all dogs in the adoption kennel at the time that were still available," the shelter shared on Sunday along with photos of some of the animals. "Special thanks to Doge Community for their kindness and generosity."

That was cool.of whoever did that. Sweet.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5947 on: April 20, 2021, 06:52:05 PM »
Cardano is  a long term investment and the team has done a TON of ground work. Wait and see. Its not anything like dogecoin, its not some pump and dump, meme  turd.

Cardano will pay off bigtime in the future. No worries there at all.

I font like doge.cause its making mockery of great projects that invest alot of time and effort and money to actually  get things accomplished.  I hate social media stunts like this. Its brings out the worst get rich fast wanna bes around. Its a shit environment that has the ability to fuck everything else up.
Cardano dumped from a high of around $1.20 in 2018 down to 2.5 cents in 2020. Compare that with Doge. Looking at the 5 year chart Cadano experienced more of a pump and dump than Doge. Doge's chart is quite unusual compared to other cryptos.

I've had Cardano since 2018. And saw it crash to the bottom. I still have Cardano. But I know it can pump and dump like all cryptos and stocks. Even Amazon, Tesla and Apple stocks experienced pump and dump at one point in their life cycles.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5948 on: April 20, 2021, 07:04:08 PM »
Cardano dumped from a high of around $1.20 in 2018 down to 2.5 cents in 2020. Compare that with Doge. Looking at the 5 year chart Cadano experienced more of a pump and dump than Doge. Doge's chart is quite unusual compared to other cryptos.

I've had Cardano since 2018. And saw it crash to the bottom. I still have Cardano. But I know it can pump and dump like all cryptos and stocks. Even Amazon, Tesla and Apple stocks experienced pump and dump at one point in their life cycles.

Guess i didn't convey my point well. Its all good. Go ahead load up on doge bro.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5949 on: April 20, 2021, 07:14:39 PM »
Guess i didn't convey my point well. Its all good. Go ahead load up on doge bro.
The charts don't lie. Claiming Cardano is not a pump and dump is incorrect. Don't you remember how it dumped from 2018 to 2020?