Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 765843 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6200 on: May 02, 2021, 04:50:41 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6201 on: May 02, 2021, 05:54:47 AM »

A little tip - past performance does not equal future. If you are looking at how to invest going forwards you might literally be better off turning that chart upside down. Slow but certain is a far better approach than very uncertain but with possible hugh upside...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6202 on: May 02, 2021, 05:58:31 AM »
And yet the grocery stores and gas stations take my fake fiat money.

Of course. And then someone a touch more financially savvy than you takes it and converts it into anything but fiat money. :) Could be stock buybacks. Could be buying new businesses or business expansion. Could be a non fiat currency like BTC. Could even be repayment of debt. It definitely is not keeping it in (infinitely declining in value) cash.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6203 on: May 02, 2021, 10:24:06 AM »
A little tip - past performance does not equal future. If you are looking at how to invest going forwards you might literally be better off turning that chart upside down. Slow but certain is a far better approach than very uncertain but with possible hugh upside...

Gotta agree with gib here. It's all well and good spotting a pump and dump and making the most of it, but it won't end well if your long term strategy is to sit around looking at lines on a screen or tweets in the hopes of catching them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6204 on: May 02, 2021, 04:15:32 PM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6205 on: May 02, 2021, 08:48:18 PM »
Gotta agree with gib here. It's all well and good spotting a pump and dump and making the most of it, but it won't end well if your long term strategy is to sit around looking at lines on a screen or tweets in the hopes of catching them.

The bigger the market cap the lower the vol likely will be. The bigger the market cap the lower the risk losing all is likely to be.

The smaller the market cap the higher the vol likely will be.The smaller the market cap the lower the risk losing all is likely to be.

Its all fun in a rising market, if you manage to pick the right alt. But boy will the alts be hit hard and boy will the money flow back into the safety of BTC come the next bear market...)

Mark my words...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6206 on: May 02, 2021, 09:19:42 PM »
The bigger the market cap the lower the vol likely will be. The bigger the market cap the lower the risk losing all is likely to be.

The smaller the market cap the higher the vol likely will be.The smaller the market cap the lower the risk losing all is likely to be.

Its all fun in a rising market, if you manage to pick the right alt. But boy will the alts be hit hard and boy will the money flow back into the safety of BTC come the next bear market...)

Mark my words...

Itll all go down in a real bear market. BTC is no exception.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6207 on: May 03, 2021, 03:39:20 AM »
And yet the grocery stores and gas stations take my fake fiat money.

And so they should because it’s your local currency. I can’t buy shit with USD here yet it’s the world reserve currency so your point is utterly useless.

You can’t pay them in artwork. You can’t pay them in houses. You can’t pay them in gold.

We sell our financial assets and labour into local currency to buy food from the supermarket.

We store our currency in financial assets because they protect against currency devaluation.

Pretty straightforward.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6208 on: May 03, 2021, 04:21:07 AM »
And so they should because it’s your local currency. I can’t buy shit with USD here yet it’s the world reserve currency so your point is utterly useless.

You can’t pay them in artwork. You can’t pay them in houses. You can’t pay them in gold.

We sell our financial assets and labour into local currency to buy food from the supermarket.

We store our currency in financial assets because they protect against currency devaluation.

Pretty straightforward.
Not as useless as cryptos.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6209 on: May 03, 2021, 04:34:14 AM »
Not as useless as cryptos.
Fellas, pay close attention to Humble Narcissist's posts (or Peter Schiff's tweets). If they ever come around to accepting cryptos we will be at a market top. Sell all your cryptos at that point and wait for the dust to settle.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6210 on: May 03, 2021, 04:37:07 AM »
Ethereum new ATH of $3,228.89. It might move all the way to $4k.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6211 on: May 03, 2021, 05:18:06 AM »
Ethereum new ATH of $3,228.89. It might move all the way to $4k.

Bro, please stop.posting these jag offs. This guys is one of the worst. He calls both moves to the upside and downside so he can say he predicted it exactly as it happened and has called just about every price prediction between 3000 and 100,000. He makes his money shilling bybit. So many wankers in crypto. Tons and tons of these clowns.and their open cock eating mouths are vomit inducing.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6212 on: May 03, 2021, 06:24:19 AM »

The so called alt-season has been dragging capital out of BTC while it's sideways. When BTC price rips up, that capital will flow back in.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6213 on: May 03, 2021, 07:10:11 AM »
&t=613s

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6214 on: May 03, 2021, 09:29:12 AM »
&t=613s

You guys are killing me. Lol this guy told his viewers to enter a long trade at 61k just before everything tanked to 47k.

Go ahead and follow him for serious life changing trades. Lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6215 on: May 03, 2021, 09:31:24 AM »
I can't stand 99% of the YouTubers that cover cryptocurrencies. If it isn't the flase advertising/clickbait writeups for their videos, it's the stupid selfies they plaster over the videos making them look like retards.

One of the few I can at least sit through is Bitboy_Crypto. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6216 on: May 03, 2021, 09:33:01 AM »
The so called alt-season has been dragging capital out of BTC while it's sideways. When BTC price rips up, that capital will flow back in.

Not necessarily since most people don't need to buy btc anymore to purchase these alt coins. We could be seeing the top of the market in alts and then this bull run being over without the blow off btc top.

I hate sounding like a broken record but guys need to remember to take profit when you have the chance.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6217 on: May 03, 2021, 09:34:07 AM »
I can't stand 99% of the YouTubers that cover cryptocurrencies. If it isn't the flase advertising/clickbait writeups for their videos, it's the stupid selfies they plaster over the videos making them look like retards.

One of the few I can at least sit through is Bitboy_Crypto. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

"1"

Digital Asset News is great level headed stuff. Also Sheldon Evans. Thats all you need for the investing aspect.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6218 on: May 03, 2021, 09:39:22 AM »
A little tip - past performance does not equal future.

HILARIOUS   ^^^^   ;D ;D

The clickbait faces the YouTube crypto pump dorks make really make me want to invest ...   ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6219 on: May 03, 2021, 09:58:05 AM »
Holy crap. Did you guys see the crazy BTC wick that dropped to 54.6k? Think about how many traders got destroyed with that. Totally manipulated crap games to destroy people.  Unreal

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6220 on: May 03, 2021, 10:09:57 AM »
ETH $ 3,256.60

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6221 on: May 03, 2021, 10:22:40 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6222 on: May 03, 2021, 10:34:21 AM »
Fellas, pay close attention to Humble Narcissist's posts (or Peter Schiff's tweets). If they ever come around to accepting cryptos we will be at a market top. Sell all your cryptos at that point and wait for the dust to settle.
Even better, you should have already sold Bitcoin.  Let a few more idiots purchase Dogecoin thinking they are going to get rich before selling all of it.  Those that get out of a Ponzi scheme early make out.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6223 on: May 03, 2021, 10:46:16 AM »
I think this is the beginning if the end for this cycle. I'm ready to exit very very soon because I just don't like what I'm seeing here. These runs are totally speculative FOMO and based on nothing that should give them these prices at this point. Even large institutions can get burned and just cause they are entering the market doesn't mean they always make good decisions. We already know this via Lehman Bros.

Relax bro. Bitcoin is far from done in this cycle. It can still x1.7 to x2.2

Eth anything from x3 to x9. It might even overtake bitcoin on market cap!

Also it's not FOMO right now in the big 2 (it probably will be soon) There are sound reasons for investing in bitcoin and in the case of ETH, the run it's going on has some teeth! Lower gas prices, taking steps to move from proof of concept to working in the real world and adoption in the finance sector being 3 reasons.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6224 on: May 03, 2021, 12:02:48 PM »
Bro, please stop.posting these jag offs. This guys is one of the worst. He calls both moves to the upside and downside so he can say he predicted it exactly as it happened and has called just about every price prediction between 3000 and 100,000. He makes his money shilling bybit. So many wankers in crypto. Tons and tons of these clowns.and their open cock eating mouths are vomit inducing.
Watch his TA. You're wrong about it. Carl donated over $100,000 recently to a charity for kids because he grew up with a  brother that has had a lot of health issues.

Yes the funny thumbnail faces can annoy some people. Alex Becker has hilarious thumbnails with his hoodie, sunglasses and phrases like "Maybe illegal" lmao!

But you have to look past those thumbnails. They all bring valid contributions to the space.

Carl's "Exaaacctly as Predicted" phrase is a nice inside joke that they all share. They know they might get it wrong sometimes.