Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 765224 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6800 on: May 19, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »
btc dropped to 29k on some exchanges

Some of the exchanges were down just before the markets bottomed. I couldn't even get any at 31K. Ended up buying at 32.6K

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6801 on: May 19, 2021, 03:11:32 PM »
Im calling you out on your trump 5d level chess talk...

Largest daily outflow and inflows ever on binanace..

Bear market my ass. Wait another month or three before calling it.

I'm a long term HODLer.  I buy the dips.  It dips more...I even buy more.  The price completely shits the bed....I buy more.  I'm in this for at least the next 5 to 10 years.

The way I see it, nothing has changed.  Fiat currency is being printed to infinity while Bitcoin is limited to 21 million. 

If it starts going back up right away and continues the bull market that's all good too.  I'm not sweating any of this.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6802 on: May 19, 2021, 03:17:00 PM »
I'm a long term HODLer.  I buy the dips.  It dips more...I even buy more.  The price completely shits the bed....I buy more.  I'm in this for at least the next 5 to 10 years.

The way I see it, nothing has changed.  Fiat currency is being printed to infinity while Bitcoin is limited to 21 million. 

If it starts going back up right away and continues the bull market that's all good too.  I'm not sweating any of this.
Same here. It is beyond moronic to sell when there is fear in the market. You sell when everything is looking great and you want to take some profits.

I am still dollar cost averaging by mining Ethereum. The only thing today's crash did is give me higher Ethereum yields because of all the transactions going on. I am paying under $500 for 1 ETH so it has to drop a lot before it is not profitable for me. And even then I still mine it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6803 on: May 19, 2021, 03:41:05 PM »
Same here. It is beyond moronic to sell when there is fear in the market. You sell when everything is looking great and you want to take some profits.

I am still dollar cost averaging by mining Ethereum. The only thing today's crash did is give me higher Ethereum yields because of all the transactions going on. I am paying under $500 for 1 ETH so it has to drop a lot before it is not profitable for me. And even then I still mine it.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6804 on: May 19, 2021, 04:21:35 PM »

Lesson learnt for shitcoining promotion in this thread, be it dogecoin, corgicoin, safemoon, sailormoon or whatever garbage is being shilled during a bull phase.  Bitcoin takes a dump and shitcoins get flushed. 

The bear market will come after a blow off at the top. Retracement of 70-80% this cycle is not out of the question given  the sequence of events.over the past few days.  Floor price of last bull run we can put at 3-4k.  Current trend pointing towards a 50-60k floor.  Perhaps this will be the last extremely volatile bull run btc will experience....

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6805 on: May 19, 2021, 04:32:36 PM »
Absolutely loving this pull back.time to buy up more link.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6806 on: May 19, 2021, 05:27:33 PM »
Hey gib - apparently word is it was China driven with govt support as they were trying to liquidate a specific person (which failed).

Any thoughts on whether that might be true?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6807 on: May 19, 2021, 05:45:24 PM »
Hey gib - apparently word is it was China driven with govt support as they were trying to liquidate a specific person (which failed).

The amount of conspiracy stories coming out of this is almoat as bad as the FUD stories.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6808 on: May 19, 2021, 05:46:58 PM »
Lesson learnt for shitcoining promotion in this thread, be it dogecoin, corgicoin, safemoon, sailormoon or whatever garbage is being shilled during a bull phase.  Bitcoin takes a dump and shitcoins get flushed. 

The bear market will come after a blow off at the top. Retracement of 70-80% this cycle is not out of the question given  the sequence of events.over the past few days.  Floor price of last bull run we can put at 3-4k.  Current trend pointing towards a 50-60k floor.  Perhaps this will be the last extremely volatile bull run btc will experience....

That's 100% what I was expecting.  I was thinking that BTC would get to around 120K by the end of the year and then take a shit. 

I hope that still going to happen but I'm no where near as confident as I was before.

I never was into the shitcoins.  It's just not a good fit for my personality.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6809 on: May 19, 2021, 05:47:15 PM »
As evident from my few posts in this thread, I am not into trading/buying/selling crypto.  But just wanted to say that I heard a few people talking today that Doge went down and that SHIB is now a steal to buy.

No idea if they are correct.  Or even what they are talking about really.  Any of you hold onto these types?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6810 on: May 19, 2021, 05:47:44 PM »
The amount of conspiracy stories coming out of this is almoat as bad as the FUD stories.

People don't think Bitcoin be like it is, but it do.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6811 on: May 19, 2021, 05:56:21 PM »
Wow, ethereum is now even cheaper than what I sold it at my cheapest price. I can get more now then I had when I sold.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6812 on: May 19, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »
What's going to happen when gazillion different crypto options hit the market?  It used to be just 3 or 4.  Then they made a TIT coin (??) and some of the newer ones are something like $0.00000000012 right now (or something like that I read)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6813 on: May 19, 2021, 06:34:15 PM »
What's going to happen when gazillion different crypto options hit the market?  It used to be just 3 or 4.  Then they made a TIT coin (??) and some of the newer ones are something like $0.00000000012 right now (or something like that I read)

There's been a ton already 

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6814 on: May 19, 2021, 06:40:05 PM »
That's 100% what I was expecting.  I was thinking that BTC would get to around 120K by the end of the year and then take a shit. 

I hope that still going to happen but I'm no where near as confident as I was before.

I never was into the shitcoins.  It's just not a good fit for my personality.

2013 and 2017 bull runs.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6815 on: May 19, 2021, 06:48:15 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6816 on: May 19, 2021, 06:48:26 PM »

Lots of people making money off of these new bullshit cryptos popping up.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6817 on: May 19, 2021, 06:51:11 PM »

Most new entrants get greedy and think the price  will rise indefinately until the rug is pulled and they are left holding the bags.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6818 on: May 19, 2021, 06:52:56 PM »

I mentioned this earlier and looked into a bit further.

The China story goes that they wanted to liquidate and bankrupt Elon. Possibly connected to him fucking with bitcoin. He caused a dip and then proceeded to buy a ton. Also the colonising of Mars is another connection. China has ambitions there too. Taking out others like Saylor would just be a nice bonus.

Elon did tweet "diamond hands" and the volumes of money/coins that came in and out of the market does make the story slightly more plausible.

There is also some funky shit going on with tether. They are trying to avoid being audited.

All in all I think this is the craziest bitcoin and crypto has got!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6819 on: May 19, 2021, 06:54:02 PM »
Bindare_Dundat - you should get a laugh out of Crypto Kirby here lol! Watch him talk about Elon Musk at 21:46

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6820 on: May 19, 2021, 07:05:24 PM »
I mentioned this earlier and looked into a bit further.

The China story goes that they wanted to liquidate and bankrupt Elon. Possibly connected to him fucking with bitcoin. He caused a dip and then proceeded to buy a ton. Also the colonising of Mars is another connection. China has ambitions there too. Taking out others like Saylor would just be a nice bonus.

Elon did tweet "diamond hands" and the volumes of money/coins that came in and out of the market does make the story slightly more plausible.

There is also some funky shit going on with tether. They are trying to avoid being audited.

All in all I think this is the craziest bitcoin and crypto has got!

Dont see how they can liquidate Elon or Saylor, they're  not openly trading. BtC sits on their balance  sheets. Ive heard the sellers are mostly overseas, perhaps china and buyers in this phase are North American risk managers who see an assymetrical price in an asset class thats gained acceptance. 

Very smart and sophisticated money that needs exposure and weak hands are selling  right into it.  This is the big boys game now, trade and leverage at your own risk.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6821 on: May 19, 2021, 07:08:57 PM »

Sooooo....    why aren't we making a GetBig coin then?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6822 on: May 19, 2021, 07:22:48 PM »
Dont see how they can liquidate Elon or Saylor, they're  not openly trading. BtC sits on their balance  sheets. Ive heard the sellers are mostly oversees, perhaps china and buyers in this phase are North American risk managers who see an assymetrical price in an asset class thats gained acceptance. 

Very smart and sophisticated money that needs exposure and weak hands are selling  right into it.  This is the big boys game now, trade and leverage at your own risk.

That part didn't make much sense to me either, but someone posted this info last night and even gave the time and dip price fairly accurately. Who knows what Elon is doing with crypto behind closed doors.

Tesla is also getting fucked with by Michael Burry. He's taken a $500million short position against Tesla (almost half his portfolio). Wolves are circling around Elon.

There may still be another barrage coming from China against Elon.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6823 on: May 19, 2021, 11:55:30 PM »
That part didn't make much sense to me either, but someone posted this info last night and even gave the time and dip price fairly accurately. Who knows what Elon is doing with crypto behind closed doors.

Tesla is also getting fucked with by Michael Burry. He's taken a $500million short position against Tesla (almost half his portfolio). Wolves are circling around Elon.

There may still be another barrage coming from China against Elon.

Are you talking about, "the insider"?  Lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6824 on: May 19, 2021, 11:58:42 PM »
Bindare_Dundat - you should get a laugh out of Crypto Kirby here lol! Watch him talk about Elon Musk at 21:46

I watch this guy for a laugh sometimes. He always brags about shorting bitcoin, right?  I'll check it out later