Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 765327 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6950 on: May 23, 2021, 09:34:46 PM »
What about the weekly close (today) under the 20 week EMA?  Most people saying that this confirms the bear market.

It means we are going down but doesn’t yet mean it’s a full bear market (as in let’s wait 3 more years for another shot).

All these ‘buy the dips’ are going to become a daily close. Shortly a 30k buy will be an easy market fill order you can place anytime. You should look towards 23k IMO for a proper wick dip.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6951 on: May 23, 2021, 10:06:17 PM »
I don't know what the market is going to do but in my opinion the government creating it's own cryptocurrency is another reason why we need Bitcoin.

Everything the government does is intended to vacuum money and power from us and give it to them.

Agree. A government coin will be a huge driver for BTC.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6952 on: May 23, 2021, 10:07:03 PM »
Yes I agree. The government should be taken down a notch. It needs a 99.999% correction.

Haha...yeah. That's what crypto was supposed to do. You think the govts that go to war for SWIFT will just let other cryptos exist?

Anybody up for game of catch a falling knife?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6953 on: May 24, 2021, 01:40:37 AM »
It means we are going down but doesn’t yet mean it’s a full bear market (as in let’s wait 3 more years for another shot).

All these ‘buy the dips’ are going to become a daily close. Shortly a 30k buy will be an easy market fill order you can place anytime. You should look towards 23k IMO for a proper wick dip.

23? Really? Is this based partially on your comparisons to a previous cycle in the prior post?
I dont think well see it , but should it happen id go on one hell of buying spree. We could retest a lower support area like 32k area but 23 seems all too low.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6954 on: May 24, 2021, 01:50:41 AM »
23? Really? Is this based partially on your comparisons itona previous cycle n the prior post?
I dont think well see it , but should it happen id go on one hell of buying spree. We could retest a lower support area like 32k area but 23 seems all too low.

my track record for pullbacks is better than my peaks LMAO <face palm>

A 53% decline gives a 30.3k close.

The initial wick hit 30k which supports the above pullback figure. We have seen in history initial wicks proving to be indicative of future daily closes. Not in every case but in big pullbacks it is a trend.

The Fib level below 30k is approx 23.8k which means a savage wick could look to that territory.

Before a rally we have seen savage 1 day dips followed by 1 day rally and then up.

Seasonality is still in play for Alts regardless of what people say.

My initial estimate for June was BTC 38k and ETH 5K and then I told myself I was full of shit and I went full retard. Well, seems like I was into something lol.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6955 on: May 24, 2021, 02:09:45 AM »
my track record for pullbacks is better than my peaks LMAO <face palm>

A 53% decline gives a 30.3k close.

The initial wick hit 30k which supports the above pullback figure. We have seen in history initial wicks proving to be indicative of future daily closes. Not in every case but in big pullbacks it is a trend.

The Fib level below 30k is approx 23.8k which means a savage wick could look to that territory.

Before a rally we have seen savage 1 day dips followed by 1 day rally and then up.

Seasonality is still in play for Alts regardless of what people say.

My initial estimate for June was BTC 38k and ETH 5K and then I told myself I was full of shit and I went full retard. Well, seems like I was into something lol.

I always look forward to hearing what you expect next.  I wouldn't mind another opportunity to trade this back down or up. These latest ones ended up being very profitable.

I know its been a crazy few days but have you had a chance to do any back testing with those scripts?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6956 on: May 24, 2021, 02:21:38 AM »
Who remembers Zucks post not long before a dip and subsequent crash. Everyone thought it was bullish, but he must have known and was trolling.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6957 on: May 24, 2021, 03:04:53 AM »
Who remembers Zucks post not long before a dip and subsequent crash. Everyone thought it was bullish, but he must have known and was trolling.

People are trying to make his post fit after the fact.

Peak BtC price was 14th April.

So no, Zuckerberg was a month late LOL.

I always look forward to hearing what you expect next.  I wouldn't mind another opportunity to trade this back down or up. These latest ones ended up being very profitable.

I know its been a crazy few days but have you had a chance to do any back testing with those scripts?

Not yet, I’ve had a busy 2 weeks. Got a meeting with a CFO tomorrow which I’m looking forward to.

In a nutshell the weekly money flow is showing green meaning price action long term is still in play. However The momentum has just about to dip so expect weeks in a downward price trend. To me nothing says we are going up in the short term.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6958 on: May 24, 2021, 04:35:15 AM »

Not yet, I’ve had a busy 2 weeks. Got a meeting with a CFO tomorrow which I’m looking forward to.

In a nutshell the weekly money flow is showing green meaning price action long term is still in play. However The momentum has just about to dip so expect weeks in a downward price trend. To me nothing says we are going up in the short term.

Weekly looks to me like vwap is actually starting to curve upwards, indicating continues uptrend. Stochastic is scrapping the bottom and looks like its ready to shoot up and rsi is also heading into oversold territory. Looks pretty bullish but like you said, that could change depending on short term movement.

Just don't see us going to a lower low in the short term.

38k40k area, retest 32k-34k area at worst.

Man I'd love to make another long trade like  the current one again. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6959 on: May 24, 2021, 04:36:37 AM »

He posted on the 10th of May. BTC had been steadily climbing and hit 59K. Dropped 10k in 48 hours after that as hasn't stopped bleeding. You don't need to make it fit. It fits!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6960 on: May 24, 2021, 04:41:26 AM »
Zuck is a smart guy. He knows about long term investment and network effects. The fact that he went Max Bitcoin is a very positive signal. I wonder how much he got. I would suspect he and FB exects are accumulating, then FB treasury announces a holding, and then they enable transactions via FB. Much easier to implement than Libra, and can make huge money on trading commissions.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6961 on: May 24, 2021, 04:55:33 AM »
General public needs to stop sucking off the billionaires. They are all cancer when is comes to this stuff. When we put so much value on what they say and do with bitcoin, we give them power to influence its action, ala Elon Muskrat. We are better off if we just ignore them and tell.others to do the same.

Looking for clues in their tweets is like looking for trading signals in tea leavees.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6962 on: May 24, 2021, 05:41:48 AM »
He posted on the 10th of May. BTC had been steadily climbing and hit 59K. Dropped 10k in 48 hours after that as hasn't stopped bleeding. You don't need to make it fit. It fits!

**Edit —> apologies I think I may have sounded rude when I was trying to make a joke about Zuck.

The market was simply way overheated and had been for some months.

Both Elon and Zuck tweeted at times to make it appear they have the power via tweet to make markets move. They don’t.

It’s akin to just as someone begins the movement to jump off a bridge you yell ‘jump dickhead’ and then everyone is in awe of you because you made someone jump off a bridge.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6963 on: May 24, 2021, 06:13:02 AM »
So he doesn’t understand what ‘max’ means? Peak (max) price was 64.5k in April.

If by ‘it fits’ you mean he was a month late and 10% off we’ll then ok sure lol  :D

I commented about that exact thing before all this happened. the MvRv was crazy overheated which is why we saw price rocket and stall just as quickly. Garden hose hooked up to a fire hydrant, it couldn’t cope with such a massive capital inflow.

I’d wager it’s probable we may not even get a straight run to 220k+ and instead we see a 130k peak and blowup next and everyone will blame Elon again.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6965 on: May 24, 2021, 06:21:37 AM »
Just don't see us going to a lower low in the short term.

38k40k area, retest 32k-34k area at worst.

Man I'd love to make another long trade like  the current one again.  Raking it in.

Take a step further out and look at the monthly dude.

Stoch RSI maxed out already. current downward trend sitting at 70 on the 1st May. In a week’s time we will get another monthly print and be 50 or so. In 2013 first peak the monthly RSI went down to 28 before recovering. It could be months before we see upward momentum (but BTC could be stable).

Monthly RSI peaked 91 in March, 89 April then 60 on 1st May and in a week’s time maybe into the 40s which positions us well for a bottom.

Testing 38k right now but 1hr and 4hr stoch rsi are already at the top and about to start a downward trend. Twitter bragging ‘did you buy the dip’ is asking for carnage.

Too add to the above, the price action is a downward trend at the end of each month.

Jan 27th bottom
Feb 28Th bottom
Mar 25th bottom
Apr 25th bottom

Make of that what you will as I have been utterly useless of late.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6966 on: May 24, 2021, 06:29:49 AM »
Take a step further out and look at the monthly dude.

Stoch RSI maxed out already. current downward trend sitting at 70 on the 1st May. In a week’s time we will get another monthly print and be 50 or so. In 2013 first peak the monthly RSI went down to 28 before recovering. It could be months before we see upward momentum (but BTC could be stable).

Monthly RSI peaked 91 in March, 89 April then 60 on 1st May and in a week’s time maybe into the 40s which positions us well for a bottom.

Testing 38k right now but 1hr and 4hr stoch rsi are already at the top and about to start a downward trend. Twitter bragging ‘did you buy the dip’ is asking for carnage.

Too add to the above, the price action is a downward trend at the end of each month.

Jan 27th bottom
Feb 28Th bottom
Mar 25th bottom
Apr 25th bottom

Make of that what you will as I have been utterly useless of late.

Oh, you're right 1 hr. stochastic has been at the ceiling for some time. 4 hr. does look like it might be  ready to curve down. Youre also right about the monthly.

I was reading off the weekly, which looks the most potentially bullish to me, especially looking at the daily which has the oscillators gearing up.

You havent been useless, hearing different opinions is a good thing. You just reminded to look at the monthly, which I haven't done in a long while and I forgot about the price drops atthe ned of the month as well. All good things to be evaluating..

Alot of good info from some posters here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6967 on: May 24, 2021, 07:31:23 AM »
for the broader crypto market (all coins), I think the bottom is in now and that we go up again from here.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6968 on: May 24, 2021, 07:38:47 AM »
**Edit —> apologies I think I may have sounded rude when I was trying to make a joke about Zuck.

Both Elon and Zuck tweeted at times to make it appear they have the power via tweet to make markets move. They don’t.

It’s akin to just as someone begins the movement to jump off a bridge you yell ‘jump dickhead’ and then everyone is in awe of you because you made someone jump off a bridge.

I don't think Zuck moved the market, I was more pointing out he must of known what was coming and was trolling.

Starting to think Elon knew too. His recent tweets didn't actually move the BTC or Doge at all. His earlier tweets that appear like they moved the markets look much more like BS now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6969 on: May 24, 2021, 08:47:55 AM »
Up around 38K.   Bull trap?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6970 on: May 24, 2021, 09:29:34 AM »
Just closed my long. Good run.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6971 on: May 24, 2021, 10:29:19 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6973 on: May 24, 2021, 06:35:12 PM »
Last few days everybody was acting like it's the Bitcoin apocalypse and we're going bearish.  Today it shoots all the way back up to 40K.  Etherium up 25% in one fucking day.

I'm kinda pissed. lol.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6974 on: May 24, 2021, 07:28:49 PM »
Last few days everybody was acting like it's the Bitcoin apocalypse and we're going bearish.  Today it shoots all the way back up to 40K.  Etherium up 25% in one fucking day.

I'm kinda pissed. lol.

Ethereum should never have corrected as much to begin with. I feel it is very undervalued compared to what it is bringing to the crypto space. And others agree.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2021/05/24/ether-is-undervalued-after-surging-more-than-50-say-analysts/

Ether Is Undervalued After Surging More Than 50%, Say Analysts

Ether prices have had a great few days, rallying as the prominent digital currency experienced a natural recovery.

The world’s largest altcoin (digital currency besides bitcoin) climbed to as much as $2,707.82 today on CoinDesk.

At this point, the cryptocurrency was up more than 56% from the recent low of $1,733.58 it hit yesterday, additional CoinDesk figures reveal.

The digital asset enjoyed this strong, upward movement after experiencing some notable losses in the last few weeks, shedding more than half of its value since reaching an all-time high near $4,400 on May 12.

[Ed note: Investing in cryptocoins or tokens is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. Anyone considering it should be prepared to lose their entire investment.]

‘Relief Rally’

Ether’s latest gains are the result of “a relief rally,” said digital currency investor Marius Rupsys.

“Crypto markets have a lot of leverage in 2021 compared to previous bull cycles in 2013 and 2017,” he noted.

“Therefore, we have wild swings both ways - upwards and downwards.” said Rupsys.

The “latest drop in digital asset prices was driven by overleverage and then forced liquidations that were triggered by Elon Musk and other events. We have days when $10 billion in crypto is liquidated in a single day,” he emphasized.

However, while the aforementioned conditions help fuel intense volatility in cryptocurrencies, they also create “opportunities to buy,” noted Rupsys.

Ether ‘Heavily Undervalued’

The Ethereum platform has been benefiting from significant development, and it has been drawing millions per day in fees from users.

Rupsys spoke to these conditions, noting that because it is the “most used blockchain and people pay a lot of fees to use it,” its native token, ether, is “heavily undervalued relative to recent prices.”

“This creates an opportunity for investors to buy it,” he stated.

Rik Willard, founder and managing director at Agentic Group, offered a similar point of view, also claiming that ether prices are undervalued, providing a buying opportunity for investors.

He asserted that for the time being, the altcoin’s price movements are frequently linked to those of bitcoin.

Ether “is the long-term steady performer and any dips are due to (increasingly irrelevant) links to the vicissitudes of Bitcoin at this still-early stage.”

Willard singled out Ethereum as being a platform with robust activity, one that developers use to build decentralized applications (DApps).

“That suggests an actual value prop that many profess to have, but few actually produce,” said Willard.

“As such, the token represents the value of the totality of dapps/projects/etc being built on it, at any given point in time. It’s essentially a massive global venture platform where a holder gets to be something approximating a limited partner.”

Willard stressed that “most” of the applications being built won’t “take off.”

However, the few that do achieve “big wins on a global scale” “should be a solid force for stability and long-term growth” that “ultimately skyrocket Ethereum-based tokens and decouple them from whatever Bitcoin’s ultimate fate is.”