Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766032 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7050 on: May 30, 2021, 03:41:38 AM »
A few weeks back he bought 1 million Cardano.

I know.  Nice stack.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7051 on: May 30, 2021, 03:45:31 AM »
A few weeks back he bought 1 million Cardano.

He gets it.

I think it has excellent potential.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7052 on: May 30, 2021, 04:05:17 AM »
He gets it.

"1"

Hes getting lots of grief from the meme coin holders today.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7053 on: May 30, 2021, 10:18:31 AM »
Hes getting lots of grief from the meme coin holders today.
He has a smoking hot model / actress come on his show every now and then. Ellie Gonsalves.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7054 on: May 30, 2021, 10:21:10 AM »
Why I am bullish on crypto:

https://news.bitcoin.com/whistleblower-edward-snowden-says-6-trillion-in-stimulus-is-good-for-bitcoin/

Whistleblower Edward Snowden Says $6 Trillion in Stimulus Is 'Good for Bitcoin’

The infamous whistleblower and privacy activist Edward Snowden commented on bitcoin on Friday, after the Biden administration said this week it was shooting for 6 trillion dollars in stimulus proposals. Following the $6 trillion in stimulus headlines, Snowden commented on the situation and said it was “good for bitcoin.”

Edward Snowden Jabs Biden’s 6 Trillion-Dollar Covid Relief Proposal, Says It’s ‘Good for Bitcoin’

The 37-year old former computer intelligence consultant for the National Security Agency (NSA) and contractor for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Edward Snowden, has once again commented on the leading digital asset bitcoin. Snowden’s statement on Twitter follows the last few days of reports discussing the Biden administration’s $6 trillion stimulus proposals to “build back a better” America.

“Six trillion dollars? This is good for Bitcoin,” the whistleblower Edward Snowden said on Friday. The tweet already has 36,000 likes and has been retweeted more than 6,000 times.

Of course, it’s not the first time Snowden has spoken about bitcoin, as the whistleblower and privacy activist has been very vocal about the subject in recent years. For instance, after the March 12, 2020 market carnage, otherwise known as ‘Black Thursday,’ Snowden said: “This is the first time in a while I’ve felt like buying bitcoin. That drop was too much panic and too little reason.”

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7055 on: May 30, 2021, 10:24:47 AM »
https://news.bitcoin.com/metalla-ceo-says-crypto-industry-is-a-license-for-the-private-sector-to-print-money/

Metalla CEO Says Crypto Industry Is a 'License for the Private Sector to Print Money'

During an interview this week, Metalla Royalty & Streaming CEO, Brett Heath, explained that he believes cryptocurrencies will lead to the next financial crisis. The precious metals boss said history shows that “mass adoption of a new financial product” typically leads to a financial crisis.

Precious Metals Exec Says the Public Embracing Crypto May Lead to a Financial Disaster

Brett Heath is the CEO of Metalla Royalty & Streaming (NYSE: MTA) (TSXV: MTA), a company designed to generate leveraged precious metal (PM) exposure via royalties and streams for shareholders. On May 27, Heath spoke with the precious metals news desk from kitco.com and explained that he believes the mass adoption of digital currencies like bitcoin will lead to catastrophe. Economic calamities begin when society adopts a new financial product Heath asserted.

“When you look back to the last few decades and all of the financial crises that happened, they all have a couple of things in common. And one of them is the mass adoption of a new financial product or a new technology that is not very well understood,” Heath stressed during his interview with kitco.com’s David Lin.

Heath further remarked that it reminds him of the subprime mortgage crisis that tossed the financial world upside down 12 years ago. Heath added:

"If we just rewind to the mortgage crisis of 2008— We had the mass adoption of mortgage-backed securities, collateralized debt obligations. And once the public had embraced this, this new financial product, then it crashed. It was a huge problem."

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7056 on: May 30, 2021, 10:33:57 AM »
He gets it.

"1"

I saw a youtube video with the founder of cardano. He is well spoken and knows a lot about both cardano and other cryptos. He rigorously criticized ethereum, albeit in a professional way. If Cardano has as much potential as he has as a communicator - then I see a bright future for it. I only have quite limited knowledge of cryptos because I don't invest in them.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7057 on: May 30, 2021, 10:46:37 AM »
I saw a youtube video with the founder of cardano. He is well spoken and knows a lot about both cardano and other cryptos. He rigorously criticized ethereum, albeit in a professional way. If Cardano has as much potential as he has as a communicator - then I see a bright future for it. I only have quite limited knowledge of cryptos because I don't invest in them.

The founder of Cardano know a lot about Cardano?

You don't say.... ;D
Y

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7058 on: May 30, 2021, 11:28:11 AM »
The founder of Cardano know a lot about Cardano?

You don't say.... ;D

Lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7059 on: May 30, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »

Agreed.

He has quite the advantage when critiquing Ethereum, as he is one the co-founders behind Ethereum. He knows all of its strengths and weaknesses. This is why Cardano, as his brainchild, makes a lot of sense, as he wanted to make a company that can deliver in all ways where Ethereum would fall short and beyond.

He can be a little opinionated at times, but I think he's a very smart guy. I firmly believe $ADA will reach prices that range between $30-$100/coin. When will this happen? Likely in many years 5-10 years.

This is the same reason why Bitboy purchased a million $ADA. He sees it, just as he saw $Bitcoin many years ago when others didn't.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7060 on: May 30, 2021, 11:58:36 AM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7061 on: May 30, 2021, 02:05:45 PM »

I like how he says that proving ownership of land is hard with corrupt African countries and their paper trails. And that using blockchains would help to counter that.

Well proving you own land via the a blockchain would make no difference to African dictators. They would confiscate the property regardless. Western governments could care less and would do nothing to help people who lost their land. So the blockchain would make no difference in corrupt nations where the rule of law is enforced by corrupt armies.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7062 on: May 30, 2021, 02:15:51 PM »
From 2018...

Everyone Is Getting Hilariously Rich and You’re Not

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/style/bitcoin-millionaires.html

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7063 on: May 31, 2021, 03:42:07 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7064 on: May 31, 2021, 03:59:09 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7065 on: May 31, 2021, 04:31:18 AM »
Cardano holds so well on these dips. It is going to do so much damage when the bull market takes off again. Dowmside is its hard to get more at a cheaper price. They are doing these rollout extremely well, too making sure things are going to run without hiccups.

Even though I still bought back into Ethereum, they better get their shit together. The latest eipp1559 news wasn't good and they had to patch a significant error.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7066 on: May 31, 2021, 04:33:20 AM »

Still expecting 25k?

Mmmmmm I’m not feeling this whole going to 20k vibe. I didn’t think I said it was going right down?. I thought 30k will hold and it has.

In a pandemic world with record money printing and debt stimulus, how the fuck do we go into a bear market on the very thing designed to fight against it?

I think everyone that could be massacred is already dead and I honestly think it’s a bear trap.

We go back up.......

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7067 on: May 31, 2021, 04:55:22 AM »
Mmmmmm I’m not feeling this whole going to 20k vibe. I didn’t think I said it was going right down?. I thought 30k will hold and it has.

In a pandemic world with record money printing and debt stimulus, how the fuck do we go into a bear market on the very thing designed to fight against it?

I think everyone that could be massacred is already dead and I honestly think it’s a bear trap.

We go back up.......

You mentioned a big wick into that area. Thats what I was referring to. Of course anything is still possible, we're by no means out of the woods. I still think the lowest we will see is 32-34 and we did bounce out of that area.  we had some bullish divergences going on. I would like to see us hit a bit past 37500 to feel better about this move up  for the short term. If we dont make a lower low below the most recent dip that will be a really nice short term sign. Oscillators are getting a little hot again, might grab some polkadot on the next drop down, its really far off from its highs.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7068 on: May 31, 2021, 05:02:49 AM »
We just created a higher low today so I’m hoping that could be the sign we wanted.

ETHBTC resistance is 0.072 so I’m looking for that to break. We are 0.069 at the moment.

The first and second weeks of each month have been large rallies from Jan this year. It’s the first tomorrow so let’s see.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7069 on: May 31, 2021, 09:08:24 AM »
We just created a higher low today so I’m hoping that could be the sign we wanted.

Bitboy melting down. hahahaah

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7070 on: May 31, 2021, 09:53:28 AM »
This is what's referred to as "smart money"

The smartest money has been buying and holding BTC the entire time

Report Shows Over $2B Worth Of Bitcoin Bought During The Dip

Large investors — or so-called whales — bought great quantities of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) when it briefly dipped at the $30,000 price level.

What Happened: In a recent report by blockchain analytics company Chainalysis, the firm's Chief Economist Philip Gradwell explains that whales bought 77,000 bitcoin last week, now worth over $3 billion.

This is the conclusion drawn by the company from its analysis of blockchain transaction data.

Bitcoin's price dipped briefly to a 5-month low under $30,000 on May 23 after news spread that Chinese authorities are about to strike against cryptocurrencies as local crypto exchanges suspended their activities amid uncertainties.

The buys by institutional investors took place when Bitcoin was trading in the $30,000 to $35,000 range.

Chainalysis claims that 1.2 million BTC was sent at a 5 to 25% loss, with 120,000 bitcoin moved at a 25% loss or worse.

According to the report, $3.2 billion of Bitcoin was sold at a loss last week after being acquired in the previous 4 to 13 weeks.

“However, this was a smaller number of bitcoin sent at a loss than in the late 2017 and mid-March 2020 price crashes, suggesting that last week was not the worst capitulation of holders in Bitcoin’s history,” the report states.

Price Action: At press time, Bitcoin was trading at $35,853, up 4.48% in the past 24-hours, and 8.71% over the last week.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/report-shows-over-2b-worth-173718326.html

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7071 on: May 31, 2021, 02:56:10 PM »
Cardano holds so well on these dips. It is going to do so much damage when the bull market takes off again. Dowmside is its hard to get more at a cheaper price. They are doing these rollout extremely well, too making sure things are going to run without hiccups.

Even though I still bought back into Ethereum, they better get their shit together. The latest eipp1559 news wasn't good and they had to patch a significant error.
Cardano dropped from a high of $2.42 on May 16 down to $1.14 on May 19. That's a drop of 52.89% in 3 days. Apparently 70% of ADA is staked which should have prevented the price from dropping that fast. And yet it did. I remember how ADA crashed back in 2018-2019. So I am not really convinced that it is as bullet proof as many fanboys say. The charts tell a different tale.

What bad news recently came out on EIP1559? What error had to be patched? Can you post a link? I don't see anything obvious when searching the news.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7072 on: May 31, 2021, 02:59:23 PM »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2021/05/24/13-trillion-crypto-price-crash-leaked-goldman-sachs-prediction-gives-high-chance-ethereum-will-eclipse-bitcoin/?sh=798f3323257a

Leaked Goldman Sachs Prediction Gives ‘High Chance’ Ethereum Will Eclipse Bitcoin

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have crashed over last week, with an electrifying $1.3 trillion wiped from the combined crypto market price.

The Bitcoin price has lost almost 50% of its value since hitting its all-time high of nearly $65,000 per bitcoin in April. Meanwhile, Ethereum is down by more than half after climbing to over $4,000 per ether token earlier this month.

Now, a leaked report from Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs GS +0.5% has given Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of around $250 billion compared to bitcoin's $660 billion, a "high chance" of overtaking bitcoin as a "dominant" store of value—calling it the "Amazon AMZN -0.2% of information."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7073 on: May 31, 2021, 03:35:47 PM »
Cardano dropped from a high of $2.42 on May 16 down to $1.14 on May 19. That's a drop of 52.89% in 3 days. Apparently 70% of ADA is staked which should have prevented the price from dropping that fast. And yet it did. I remember how ADA crashed back in 2018-2019. So I am not really convinced that it is as bullet proof as many fanboys say. The charts tell a different tale.

What bad news recently came out on EIP1559? What error had to be patched? Can you post a link? I don't see anything obvious when searching the news.

Im talking about for the smaller dips. Yeah, all coins took a massive shit at the worst  point of the current cycle. lol

It was in a n article yesterday, Ill trt and find it when I have some free time.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7074 on: May 31, 2021, 05:29:09 PM »

ETHBTC resistance is 0.072 so I’m looking for that to break. We are 0.069 at the moment.

The first and second weeks of each month have been large rallies from Jan this year. It’s the first tomorrow so let’s see.

Daily closed 0.07264 for end of May and now we start a fresh month. This is how the months have begun......

BTC rallies from day 1 of the month:
Jan - 46% in the first 8 days
Feb - 81% in the first 21 days
Mar - 37% in the first 12 days
Apr - 12% in the first 13 days albeit BTC was having a heart attack at this point.

ETH rallies from day 1 of the month:
Jan - 80% in 8 days
Feb - 57% in 18 days
Mar - 38% in 13 days
Apr - 34% in 14 days
May - 55% in 10 days

June is the strongest seasonality in a bull market for ETH.

If we use the previous gains as a guide we get an ETH range of 3,600-4,100-4,900

Using a peak of 0.11 ETHBTC this gives us a BTC range of of 32,700-37,200-45,000