Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 765221 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9375 on: February 26, 2023, 08:07:00 PM »

my Twitter feed had the usual bearish stuff going on but now a few good players are saying market is fucked and going to Hades right now. As in, imminent and immediate bus to Hades.

I see the S&P bounced off the 200D so it looks to me that a retest of the 200D is what we get followed by a continuation of the rally.

If we do see a biblical crash it’ll mean everyone picked it and this time the minority like me were the degenerate spastics.

I take this as an opportunity to see whether I am in the matrix or not. I should be wrong if I am in the Matrix.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9376 on: February 27, 2023, 12:52:17 PM »

my Twitter feed had the usual bearish stuff going on but now a few good players are saying market is fucked and going to Hades right now. As in, imminent and immediate bus to Hades.

I see the S&P bounced off the 200D so it looks to me that a retest of the 200D is what we get followed by a continuation of the rally.

If we do see a biblical crash it’ll mean everyone picked it and this time the minority like me were the degenerate spastics.

I take this as an opportunity to see whether I am in the matrix or not. I should be wrong if I am in the Matrix.

Look at the S&P on the weekly and 200D. The sideway market barely looks like it's even halfway.

One more shake out/bull trap in March so back up to 4100-4200 (will sell crypto) and then back down

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9377 on: February 27, 2023, 02:28:14 PM »
What are the odds btc goes below 10k in 2023?
What about below 5k?

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #9378 on: February 27, 2023, 02:37:21 PM »
What about below 5k?

The chance is 50\50 that it goes up ore down.. below 10k ore below 5k i don't know..unlikely in my opinion. Maybe a 10% Chance..Long Term it will propably go higher than it is now..(logic)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9379 on: February 28, 2023, 08:04:07 AM »
What about below 5k?

Highly unlikely.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9380 on: February 28, 2023, 01:41:08 PM »
Look at the S&P on the weekly and 200D. The sideway market barely looks like it's even halfway.

One more shake out/bull trap in March so back up to 4100-4200 (will sell crypto) and then back down

Cheers. Will take your advise.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9381 on: March 01, 2023, 05:12:13 PM »
Cheers. Will take your advise.

SPX looks crazy weak. Could drop to 3900 this week and then maybe a relief rally. Breaking 4020 and staying there looks key to moving up further. Fail to do that then down trend probably continues.

Mtgox bitcoin could be hitting the market this month and a mammoth ETH unlock is coming up. Oh and Silvergate bank which is the main crypto bank is close to hitting the shitter. It's gonna be peak FUD soon. Prices aren't dumping which is is encouraging, but I'm not waiting around to find out.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9382 on: March 03, 2023, 03:57:53 AM »
SPX looks crazy weak. Could drop to 3900 this week and then maybe a relief rally. Breaking 4020 and staying there looks key to moving up further. Fail to do that then down trend probably continues.

Mtgox bitcoin could be hitting the market this month and a mammoth ETH unlock is coming up. Oh and Silvergate bank which is the main crypto bank is close to hitting the shitter. It's gonna be peak FUD soon. Prices aren't dumping which is is encouraging, but I'm not waiting around to find out.

Sold 85% of my crypto last night. Got 2.5x from my entry. The rest can hedge upside and be long term if for some reason we have a pullback

Lots of FUD. Been getting louder as we rallied.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9383 on: March 07, 2023, 10:34:35 PM »
Mini SPX bull trap looks complete. Probably more downs until mid March and then an even bigger bull trap.

Market is too choppy to play though unless you can sit in front of a screen all day and watch the charts. The 0dte manipulation going on is insane clown market stuff, but it's very easy to scalp.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9384 on: March 08, 2023, 01:53:27 AM »
Mini SPX bull trap looks complete. Probably more downs until mid March and then an even bigger bull trap.

Market is too choppy to play though unless you can sit in front of a screen all day and watch the charts. The 0dte manipulation going on is insane clown market stuff, but it's very easy to scalp.

You see Jerome Powell’s grilling today?

US senate laying the groundwork for the next big stimmy program. It was all ‘you’re going after people’s jobs’ over and over again. The US govt will jump into save American jobs in 2024 and pump in stimmy like there’s no tomorrow.

Imagine the total coincidence that the US sanctions China and then needs to pump in godly wads of cash to build infrastructure locally which just to happens to be when the US economy is in a huge decline……. The irony is average Joe yells manipulation all the time yet they think this is the Fed and US govt out of control….. 👀

Straight out of history’s playbook.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9385 on: March 08, 2023, 02:39:22 AM »

US senate laying the groundwork for the next big stimmy program. It was all ‘you’re going after people’s jobs’ over and over again. The US govt will jump into save American jobs in 2024 and pump in stimmy like there’s no tomorrow.

Imagine the total coincidence that the US sanctions China and then needs to pump in godly wads of cash to build infrastructure locally which just to happens to be when the US economy is in a huge decline……. The irony is average Joe yells manipulation all the time yet they think this is the Fed and US govt out of control….. 👀

Yeah I saw it. He's got another one today.

Warren true to form was asking all the dumb questions and it was ridiculous that they kept asking him about crypto.

I don't know how much of an influence the senate will have on Powell, but Powell isn't afraid of stimmy/money printing so I wouldn't be surprised if we end up there. I'd actually say it's inevitable.

Recession/high unemployment in early 2024, DXY over 110 and then the money printer eventually fires up to take the markets to new ATH. Just gotta remember the markets will probably bottom several months after a FED pivot.

lordantonius

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9386 on: March 09, 2023, 06:24:51 AM »
We aren’t getting a money printer

We are getting ww 3 go distract us and bring us back to the mean through violence

One of the most powerful statements I’ve heard was btc is proof of work eth proof of stake and US dollar proof a violence

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9387 on: March 09, 2023, 06:51:03 AM »

We are getting ww 3 go distract us and bring us back to the mean through violence

One of the most powerful statements I’ve heard was btc is proof of work eth proof of stake and US dollar proof a violence

Covid, lockdowns and all that nonsense did what any potential WWIII would have done and that's push deglobalization.

Deglobalization results in the return of manufacturing and new infrastructure projects. Coincidently there will soon be millions of unemployed people desperate for jobs. I wonder where they might be able find employment...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9388 on: March 09, 2023, 02:55:55 PM »

we need unemployment to break and the economy will shortly follow. The Fed has been super clear on this for some time.

The golden rule I repeat often is we need a deflationary event to trigger an inflationary policy. We had the pandemic (deflation) which then lead to stimmy bucks (inflation). Now, we are waiting for the deflationary event which will be The outcome of the Fed targeting unemployment as they will overtighten (on purpose).

The senate was busy paying the groundwork for their future fiscal spending with this week’s grilling of Powell over the Fed wanting people to lose their jobs.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9389 on: March 09, 2023, 02:59:34 PM »
Covid, lockdowns and all that nonsense did what any potential WWIII would have done and that's push deglobalization.

Deglobalization results in the return of manufacturing and new infrastructure projects. Coincidently there will soon be millions of unemployed people desperate for jobs. I wonder where they might be able find employment...

100%

Local infrastructure and manufacturing stimmy is the next boom. We will go back to locally sourced and produced goods and right now not much of it exists because of offshoring decades ago. We have to rebuild it all now.

Did you see Silvergate go into liquidation? Saylor’s collateral should go bye bye, will be interesting to see Microstategy’s BTC balance in their Q1 report because he sure as shit doesn’t have the 200M+ in cash to cover the loan, it was all BTC collateral.

Oh and apparently the hacker and mt gox coins have started to move.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9390 on: March 09, 2023, 03:08:21 PM »
Breaking News: New York Attorney General Alleges Ether Is a Security in KuCoin Lawsuit

If this move has similar effects on Ethereum to what the SEC vs Ripple lawsuit has had on XRP, it can be a deathblow to Ethereum.

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/03/09/new-york-attorney-general-sues-crypto-exchange-kucoin-alleges-ether-is-a-security/

https://www.reuters.com/legal/new-york-sues-kucoin-expands-cryptocurrency-crackdown-2023-03-09/

"1"

lordantonius

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9391 on: March 09, 2023, 04:31:51 PM »
They are going to war against crypto

I don’t know how they think they can keep their Ponzi going more than another 5-10 years. The us is doomed. The raising retirement age in France and the riots that didn’t do shit should tell you.

Just keep stacking. The us is a business that is dying and my kids may one day live under another flag if this cesspool doesn’t look in the mirror.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9392 on: March 09, 2023, 05:29:40 PM »
Breaking News: New York Attorney General Alleges Ether Is a Security in KuCoin Lawsuit

If this move has similar effects on Ethereum to what the SEC vs Ripple lawsuit has had on XRP, it can be a deathblow to Ethereum.

"1"

They flip flop over this when they want extra weight in an argument then flip back once it’s over.

Funny how this comes out the moment BTC is rejected at 25k and currently sits at support.

I’m surprised we haven’t lost 19.7k given the shitstorm Silvergate has brought and they haven’t liquidated yet as far as I’m aware.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9393 on: March 09, 2023, 05:52:42 PM »
They flip flop over this when they want extra weight in an argument then flip back once it’s over.

Funny how this comes out the moment BTC is rejected at 25k and currently sits at support.

I’m surprised we haven’t lost 19.7k given the shitstorm Silvergate has brought and they haven’t liquidated yet as far as I’m aware.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling after all of this is said and done, $BTC will go under $10K and $ETH will be around $400, if not less.

Also, I have a feeling that the SEC vs Ripple case will settle and with added clarity to $XRP (not being a security), we will see some ridiculous price action of upwards of $20/XRP or more. If most tokens get deemed a security and XRP stands as a non-security, along with Bitcoin, I have a feeling VC money will pour heavily into XRP. Not to mention that seeing Brad Garlinghouse all cozied up at the most recent World Economic Forum meetings at Davos really made me lose much doubt as to whether they have a place at the big boy table.

MayDay, Flex and the rest of the crypto tribe here on GetBig, what are your top 5 coins that you're getting behind?

"1"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9394 on: March 09, 2023, 05:59:46 PM »

What I saw was comedy, Ghetto rat Congresswoman acting like they had an idea of how financial markets work.😂😂😂

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9395 on: March 09, 2023, 08:35:41 PM »

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/03/09/new-york-attorney-general-sues-crypto-exchange-kucoin-alleges-ether-is-a-security/

https://www.reuters.com/legal/new-york-sues-kucoin-expands-cryptocurrency-crackdown-2023-03-09/

"1"

They believe proof of stake now means people expect profit on ETH via staking, so are trying to paint it as a security. There are plenty of valid arguments why that's not the case. It was even discussed a few pages back on here.

Worst case scenario ETH is classed a security and the founders and foundation pay a big fine. Won't kill ETH, it will just be something different.

ETH can always roll back to proof of work if things get really bad.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9396 on: March 09, 2023, 08:49:07 PM »
100%

Local infrastructure and manufacturing stimmy is the next boom. We will go back to locally sourced and produced goods and right now not much of it exists because of offshoring decades ago. We have to rebuild it all now.

Did you see Silvergate go into liquidation? Saylor’s collateral should go bye bye, will be interesting to see Microstategy’s BTC balance in their Q1 report because he sure as shit doesn’t have the 200M+ in cash to cover the loan, it was all BTC collateral.

Oh and apparently the hacker and mt gox coins have started to move.

Saylor mentioned something about his loan not being issue if silvergate get liquidated as the loan terms can shift to a different provider. Didn't really make much sense because as you mention it was all BTC collateral and who will want to take on that bag of shit in this market.

Margin on everything took a big hike too after yesterdays/todays market dump. He can't be sitting comfortably.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9397 on: March 09, 2023, 09:33:50 PM »
Call me crazy, but I have a feeling after all of this is said and done, $BTC will go under $10K and $ETH will be around $400, if not less.

Also, I have a feeling that the SEC vs Ripple case will settle and with added clarity to $XRP (not being a security), we will see some ridiculous price action of upwards of $20/XRP or more. If most tokens get deemed a security and XRP stands as a non-security, along with Bitcoin, I have a feeling VC money will pour heavily into XRP. Not to mention that seeing Brad Garlinghouse all cozied up at the most recent World Economic Forum meetings at Davos really made me lose much doubt as to whether they have a place at the big boy table.

MayDay, Flex and the rest of the crypto tribe here on GetBig, what are your top 5 coins that you're getting behind?

"1"

I made a case for buying coinbase stock instead of alts previously and I think the case for it has actually got stronger. It's basically an ETF for crypto and they are adding Base which will give them an exchange built on roll up that can offer binance type services. They also launched a wallet with similar features to metamask.

I'm also pretty keen on Stacks STX. It's been around a while, but a recent upgrade has given it far more utility. The market seems to have over looked the fact that it's the only ALT that's a BTC layer 2 so pretty much has no direct competition.

lordantonius

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9398 on: March 09, 2023, 09:36:49 PM »
I made a case for buying coinbase stock instead of alts previously and I think the case for it has actually got stronger. It's basically an ETF for crypto and they are adding Base which will give them an exchange built on roll up that can offer binance type services. They also launched a wallet with similar features to metamask.

I'm also pretty keen on Stacks STX. It's been around a while, but a recent upgrade has given it far more utility. The market seems to have over looked the fact that it's the only ALT that's a BTC layer 2 so pretty much has no direct competition.

Good point. I think that coinbase has a strong position in the us and that this is a good strategy. Going to start a bag.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9399 on: March 10, 2023, 12:21:25 PM »
Good point. I think that coinbase has a strong position in the us and that this is a good strategy. Going to start a bag.

I'd be careful about jumping into anything right now. You have the SEC going after everyone, regulations looming and contagion from the banks.