Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1391448 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31175 on: March 20, 2023, 01:31:40 PM »
The one Bhank video I never saw/heard was the infamous French Toast video.

It is spoken about often, but not reposted.

He was melting down about people saying he has a GUNT and a FUPA and showed a video of him eating French toast in a whiney high pitched voice. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31176 on: March 20, 2023, 01:33:43 PM »
The one Bhank video I never saw/heard was the infamous French Toast video.

It is spoken about often, but not reposted.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31177 on: March 20, 2023, 01:34:32 PM »

Thanks!

We all know Bhank is not 5’11 BTW, lol.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31178 on: March 20, 2023, 01:39:18 PM »
waterhead of peace...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #31179 on: March 20, 2023, 01:41:10 PM »
I am sitting in my home looking out my window at my pool overlooking the water while I get paid to work on my computer and occasionally make a post doesn’t seem like a complete fail to me

Not a bad gig... but is it better than getting paid to not work and instead kite surf in Hawaii?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31180 on: March 20, 2023, 01:45:18 PM »
Not a bad gig... but is it better than getting paid to not work and instead kite surf in Hawaii?

His lack of social skills is very evident in how he interacts with people both here and other places.   Working from home in isolation is only making it worse.  The kite surfing days are OOOOOOVVVAAAA.   He needs a real job where he mingles with more people and can gain some real people skills.     

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #31181 on: March 20, 2023, 01:51:13 PM »
Thanks!

5'10.75"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31182 on: March 20, 2023, 04:31:46 PM »
Whatever you say mr anonymous troll you don’t even lift

Lol so that is your response. Why would a government employee like yourself work on Presidents’ Day? You clearly do not work for the government and you work in a call centre doing collections for companies  who have sold their debt off.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31183 on: March 20, 2023, 04:42:20 PM »
Starting to feel bad for bhank. I mean the only thing he has at 45 years old is being skinny with abs. Kind of sad that's the only thing in his life to brag about.

J/K :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31184 on: March 20, 2023, 04:52:26 PM »
Starting to feel bad for bhank. I mean the only thing he has at 45 years old is being skinny with abs. Kind of sad that's the only thing in his life to brag about.

J/K :D

He could have easily been one of the best get biggers of all time.   We have been here for decades and Hanks could have been funny cool bust balls joke around.     Nope.   He decided to be a complete ahole. 

His attitude is terrible all around and he earned every single ounce of derision and mocking he gets. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31185 on: March 20, 2023, 05:02:26 PM »

He could have easily been one of the best get biggers of all time.   We have been here for decades and Hanks could have been funny cool bust balls joke around.     Nope.   He decided to be a complete ahole. 

His attitude is terrible all around and he earned every single ounce of derision and mocking he gets.

No he would never of been any different to how he is. - Thats him, he is a complete khvnt of a person
& has no idea or intention how to be any other way.

His obssesive delusion with himself & how good & better than everyone else he thinks he is, is his downfall-
He has no care or understanding of how other folk see him - Thats why he doesn't have any friends
& never will have.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31186 on: March 20, 2023, 05:05:04 PM »

Yes he has,and when you think about,we have all been here many years, and originally he knew none of us, and amost immediateley just starts insulting and belittling people.

Can you imagine joining a board that`s totally new to you and arguing and insulting its established members in a weeks time?

Unreal!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31187 on: March 20, 2023, 05:06:15 PM »
No he would never of been any different to how he is. - Thats him, he is a complete khvnt of a person

His obssesive delusion with himself & how good & better than everyone else he thinks he is, is his downfall-
He has no care or understanding of how other folk see him - Thats why he doesn't have any friends
& never will have.
Very true........he`s nutz!  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31188 on: March 20, 2023, 05:23:33 PM »

& never will have.

True.   I try seeing the better half in a person.   It might not just be there with him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31189 on: March 20, 2023, 05:33:18 PM »
True.   I try seeing the better half in a person.   It might not just be there with him.

Yes so do I - It’s a weakness of mine & been caught out to many times

Unfortunately there is No point in trying to be pleasant or reasonable with Bianca as he would see / take
That as a sign for him to be even more obnoxious & pig headed.

If someone is happy being his whining boy & bowing down to how great he thinks he is - Then more fòol
Them, he'd just abuse / make fun / put them down all the Time.

Well Billy Big Bollocks Bianca Made the mistake of This is Getbig & there's precious few ever on here who will tolerate or put
up with his Delusional Self absorbed Verbal & Pictorial diarrhea.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31190 on: March 20, 2023, 05:45:00 PM »
You`re a glass half full type of guy....while Brian looks at a totally empty glass.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #31191 on: March 20, 2023, 06:17:22 PM »
Thanks!

He has claimed both 5’10” and 5’11” on here.

Everyone who inconsistently reports their height is exaggerating by at least one inch over the shortest report.

5’8”-5’9” looks about right.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31192 on: March 20, 2023, 06:27:14 PM »
He has claimed both 5’10” and 5’11” on here.

Everyone who inconsistently reports their height is exaggerating by at least one inch over the shortest report.

5’8”-5’9” looks about right.
We`ll have to  put Matt C. on the case....he`ll get to the bottom of it fast.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #31193 on: March 20, 2023, 07:02:46 PM »
I actually have been having some bad stomach issues the last couple days some kind of partial blockage or something and my stomach is bloated however it is nowhere near 40inches. This is tonight after a full day of eating but at only 219lbs. I know my legs are thin but I have tear drops the arms look decent the condition isn’t too bad and I am slowly getting better condition at a heavier weight. Once the inflammation goes down a little and I get a proper tan I will be ready for summer.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31194 on: March 20, 2023, 07:11:42 PM »
I actually have been having some bad stomach issues the last couple days some kind of partial blockage or something and my stomach is bloated however it is nowhere near 40inches. This is tonight after a full day of eating but at only 219lbs. I know my legs are thin but I have tear drops the arms look decent the condition isn’t too bad and I am slowly getting better condition at a heavier weight. Once the inflammation goes down a little and I get a proper tan I will be ready for summer.

Probably all that melatonin blocking you up.  This immediately reminded me of something though

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31195 on: March 20, 2023, 07:16:13 PM »

its blatantly , and I mean blatantly obvious you are sucking in your  cheeks so you dont look like a chipmunk face and then you cropped your pic so your (lack of) hair doesnt show

wild

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31196 on: March 20, 2023, 07:20:08 PM »

Brian, you are so full of shit.

You are clearly biting the inside of your cheek

Also, nobody has said you have a 44 inch waist when you’re flexed. The problem is when you relax your stomach. Your belly easily measures 44 inches. We have all seen the pictures and videos the screenshots of videos where your belly is protruding passed your feet.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31197 on: March 20, 2023, 07:23:42 PM »

Brian what’s causing the stomach issues? The biscuits and Gravy or the gallon Gatorade.

Also, I’m assuming you will be wearing pants and a hat  all summer? good call.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #31198 on: March 20, 2023, 07:39:45 PM »
Weird I make a post showing current condition and training status update and the freaks want to talk about my cheekbones and hair wtf isd wrong with you people

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31199 on: March 20, 2023, 08:07:28 PM »
Weird I make a post showing current condition and training status update and the freaks want to talk about my cheekbones and hair wtf isd wrong with you people

Brian
do you genuinely think you are mentally stable and normal in the head?

and yes I realize Im not, but answer my question for a change