Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1429413 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31200 on: March 20, 2023, 08:20:17 PM »
I actually have been having some bad stomach issues the last couple days some kind of partial blockage or something and my stomach is bloated however it is nowhere near 40inches. This is tonight after a full day of eating but at only 219lbs. I know my legs are thin but I have tear drops the arms look decent the condition isn’t too bad and I am slowly getting better condition at a heavier weight. Once the inflammation goes down a little and I get a proper tan I will be ready for summer.
You can see the knot from your tear. Really should fixed that.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31201 on: March 20, 2023, 08:22:35 PM »
its kina hilarious how when Emily is sleeping he rushes to the bathroom, rips his clothes off, gets a still to post on getbig, makes a couple of posts in the timeframe of a long poop, then rushes  back to bed before she figures out what hes up to and wont be seen posting again til the morning

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31202 on: March 20, 2023, 08:28:08 PM »
its kina hilarious how when Emily is sleeping he rushes to the bathroom, rips his clothes off, gets a still to post on getbig, makes a couple of posts in the timeframe of a long poop, then rushes  back to bed before she figures out what hes up to and wont be seen posting again til the morning

Looks like he crawled off the bowl there and didn't even pull his pants up.  With the stomach issues he's been having the past few days he may be spending the night in there sleeping on that filthy carpet.

Left leg looks ready for the wheelchair division.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31203 on: March 20, 2023, 09:56:55 PM »
This guy is so weird

The fact that he doesn't seem to realise how weird his behaviour is makes it even weirder

At a certain point one runs out of advanced descriptive phrases - god knows literally thousands of valid ones have been posted in this thread - and sort of resort to the basics

He continues to power ahead unabated with unsolicited, unwanted, unsettling selfies to a bunch of men who actively dislike him and don't want to see them

He is just ...so weird

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31204 on: March 20, 2023, 10:06:24 PM »

Holy shit.  I've somehow missed this doozy.  Thanks for the repost.  I seriously cannot quit laughing.   ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31205 on: March 20, 2023, 10:27:18 PM »
I actually have been having some bad stomach issues the last couple days some kind of partial blockage or something and my stomach is bloated however it is nowhere near 40inches. This is tonight after a full day of eating but at only 219lbs. I know my legs are thin but I have tear drops the arms look decent the condition isn’t too bad and I am slowly getting better condition at a heavier weight. Once the inflammation goes down a little and I get a proper tan I will be ready for summer.

]
Bianca Butt Plug  - Of course your waist is 40inches easy - & Your Legs have Atrophied Away soon to be missing
In action -
As For Slowly Getting Better!!  FFS  25 Fooking yrs Slowly, you make a Sloth look like a cheetah
At the rate your Progressing regressing at .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31206 on: March 20, 2023, 10:33:59 PM »
Weird I make a post showing current condition and training status update and the freaks want to talk about my cheekbones and hair wtf isd wrong with you people

No Bianca Butt Plug 
WTF is Wrong with you ??
Nobody asked or wanted a picture of you damn awful body or an update on yet more heath problems,
Keep your Clothes on Fag.got. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31207 on: March 20, 2023, 10:38:31 PM »
The constant selfies, the constant "I look good" is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen  honestly.
IG girls do this stuff, and not as much as "Hankensteins Monster" the man with mis-matched body-parts.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31208 on: March 20, 2023, 11:01:55 PM »
The constant selfies, the constant "I look good" is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen  honestly.
IG girls do this stuff, and not as much as "Hankensteins Monster" the man with mis-matched body-parts.  ::)

Yes , Exactly- There's something very wrong with his 45yr old mind
It's far from normal behaviour!!  Constantly assaulting other folks eyes with his Awful physique
That Nobody wants to see or is remotely interested in, Yet he carries on unabated ignoring all
Requests to Stop.

Fucking weirdo Fagggot that's for sure.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31209 on: March 20, 2023, 11:37:15 PM »
At least during the Strict Curl era for example there was something tangible to goad him on about and have a laugh at his absurdity (and he wore a shirt)....it was kinda fun

Now - as the historical backfire hilarity of the Poll Thread recedes - we are just left with raw retarded bhank and all he has left, and all he is capable of, and all he really enjoys doing these days: posting half naked bathroom bicep selfies in the middle of the night....its just really uncomfortable, and almost dark as its passively disturbing. And in addition there is only so many comments that can be made on the same unchanging physique before interest is lost

Unless he latches on to a new and mockable goal soon, he will begin to lose his most desired thing in the world....attention

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31210 on: March 21, 2023, 12:36:39 AM »
Unless he latches on to a new and mockable goal soon, he will begin to lose his most desired thing in the world....attention

He was entertaining for a while even funny at times. Everyone knew he was full of shit, and something was very wrong with him,  but I didn't mind him. The short videos , talking smack. I know a guy like him at the gym. Every year is his year, and he'll get to 270 lbs in the off season and shock us all. Of course nothing happens year after year but he's good for a laugh. The delusions are in fun. The Tom Platz like leg poses with his shorts hiked up, or the power lat spread with no lats. It's just gotten a little stale and bizarre. He can't let anything go anymore. I can see the side of him that got him thrown in jail so often.  The Melatonin episode was like a bad joke that was told over and over. Brian has become a comedian that is bombing out . The crowd looks disinterested and nobody is laughing.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31211 on: March 21, 2023, 01:28:49 AM »
    He was entertaining for a while even funny at times. Everyone knew he was full of shit but I didn't mind him. The short videos , talking smack. I know a guy like him at the gym. Every year is his year, and he'll get to 270 lbs in the off season and shock us all. Of course nothing happens year after year but he's good for a laugh. The delusions are in fun. The Tom Platz like leg poses with his shorts hiked up, or the power lat spread with no lats. It's just gotten a little stale and bizarre. He can't let anything go anymore. I can see the side of him that got him thrown in jail so often.  The Melatonin episode was like a bad joke that was told over and over. Brian has become a comedian that is bombing out . The crowd looks disinterested and nobody is laughing.

The comedian analogy is a good one - that latest pic is a bit of a tipping point as there is literally nothing new to mock in it. Its the same joke we have heard a thousand times before. And once that comedic element is stripped away you are left with a sad puffy-faced middle aged bald guy posing in his underwear for strangers

He has effectively become an (unintended) comedian who's jokes have become stale - he needs new material...post-haste

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31212 on: March 21, 2023, 02:27:15 AM »
Weird I make a post showing current condition and training status update and the freaks want to talk about my cheekbones and hair wtf isd wrong with you people

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31213 on: March 21, 2023, 03:06:46 AM »

Anyone else notice that his forearms are the same size as his quads.......never saw that before in my life ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #31214 on: March 21, 2023, 03:33:28 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31215 on: March 21, 2023, 03:54:21 AM »

Hankins, it's sad that you're cropping out your head so we don't make fun of that tumbleweed on your melon anymore.

Just go back to the hat thing. Maybe have a new inside hat for each of your different moods - fez, turbans, double beer can sippy ones, etc.... A whole world of hats that haven't been explored.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31216 on: March 21, 2023, 03:56:29 AM »
Damn BB !! LOL  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #31217 on: March 21, 2023, 03:59:06 AM »

Bhanky,
Why are you inhaling helium in the morning?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #31218 on: March 21, 2023, 04:02:03 AM »
Weird I make a post on a forum of men showing me in my underwear current condition and training status update and the freaks want to talk about my cheekbones and hair wtf isd wrong with you people

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31219 on: March 21, 2023, 04:08:38 AM »

Hankins, it's sad that you're cropping out your head so we don't make fun of that tumbleweed on your melon anymore.

Just go back to the hat thing. Maybe have a new inside hat for each of your different moods - fez, turbans, double beer can sippy ones, etc.... A whole world of hats that haven't been explored.

Actually I finally got a haircut I like I didn’t deliberately crop the photo that’s all it captured

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #31220 on: March 21, 2023, 04:15:43 AM »

The tiles need a good scrub and there are dirty clothes all about the floor. If your fiancée won't let you keep the maid she should at least tidy up a bit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31221 on: March 21, 2023, 04:18:54 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31222 on: March 21, 2023, 04:19:21 AM »
The tiles need a good scrub and there are dirty clothes all about the floor. If your fiancée won't let you keep the maid she should at least tidy up a bit.

Or maybe that is the color of the tile

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31223 on: March 21, 2023, 05:27:48 AM »
Did anyone really need another bathroom selfie w Bhanks dropping his paints for admiration from of middle aged men on an internet site? 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #31224 on: March 21, 2023, 05:30:07 AM »
Did anyone really need another bathroom selfie w Bhanks dropping his paints for admiration from of middle aged men on an internet site?

But this time he’s wearing tropical undies for us. It’s a slightly new twist on things