Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 33517 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2022, 11:08:30 PM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2022, 11:41:11 PM »
Older people tend to be more brainwashed by the media. Imagine prime waking up one day and realizing most of the stuff that he believed in was a lie told by the MSM or the polititians he supported. That's roughly 50-60 years of buying into lies. Of course you're going to fight on all fours to prove you've not been lied to this whole time. Same thing in relationships. Cognitive disonance prevents people from realizing their life partner is cheating or being abusive etc. There's too much at stake emotionally to come face to face with facts that are literally right in front of you.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2022, 01:00:11 AM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

this^

if oak, prime and many others want to believe the lies and do as they are told that great have at it
i feel pretty safe with my immune system after being around the last couple of years of this nonsense and not getting sick
like i never got the flu either until i took their jab for it once
99.94 globally have not died from the coof so yes, very non-lethal scamdemic
have at it though, primes dead soon anyways so he may need the jabs

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2022, 05:50:18 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2022, 06:11:01 AM »
this^

if oak, prime and many others want to believe the lies and do as they are told that great have at it
i feel pretty safe with my immune system after being around the last couple of years of this nonsense and not getting sick
like i never got the flu either until i took their jab for it once
99.94 globally have not died from the coof so yes, very non-lethal scamdemic
have at it though, primes dead soon anyways so he may need the jabs

I was just thinking how I know several in the 70+ age group who got it recently and it was barely a problem.  Other close contacts of them, also in same age group didn't even get.

THEY PUSH THE LIE THAT IT IS A DEATH SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!  That's the scam

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2022, 06:12:57 AM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

I believe Covid is real. I believe people are dying. However, I also believe most have comorbidities. I don't believe in Conspiracies or listen to Joe Rogan or watch weird alt right podcast. I also do believe there is evidence linking vaccines to increased risk of myocarditis. We are seeing actual scientific peer reviewed articles on this even left leaning MSM are covering this.  It has openly been acknowledged now people can argue the risk is small and Covid is greater but that is debatable the increased risk being there is not. I also do think the lab hypothesis is the most probable explanation not a conspiracy theory. I do think if people would just stay home when sick that would help stop the spread more than mask and social distancing but most Americans do not have paid sick leave and can not afford to do this so they lie say it is a cold and infect all their coworkers. But regarldless anyway you slice it we know the vaccine increases risk for clotting heart inflammation and heart attacks. We also know bodybuilders typically have enlarged left ventrical and the vaccinated ones are dying left and right from heart attacks the last 2 years. Personally I also have some strange vital readings as far as my heart rate already. And I work from home and don't have any other comorbidities as such when weighing the risk and reward I have decided not to be vaccinated. I don't think that makes me ignorant at all. Blindly accepting what you are told without doing research and critical thinking seems more ignorant to me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2022, 07:34:55 AM »
Covid is cold and flu season repackaged for a purpose. It’s nothing new.

The symptoms are all general. We’ve all had them before, like the so-called loss of smell as if that doesn’t happen whenever you have a cold and your nose is stuffed.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2022, 08:29:43 AM »
Covid is cold and flu season repackaged for a purpose. It’s nothing new.

The symptoms are all general. We’ve all had them before, like the so-called loss of smell as if that doesn’t happen whenever you have a cold and your nose is stuffed.

Of course the “flu” didn’t kill 900,000 people in less than 2 years in the US alone.

🙁

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2022, 08:46:22 AM »
Of course the “flu” didn’t kill 900,000 people in less than 2 years in the US alone.

🙁

Neither did Covid
Try and keep up

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2022, 08:57:05 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2022, 09:27:02 AM »

That we’ve seen virtually no addressing of the obesity issue tells you this isn’t about public health.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2022, 09:38:38 AM »
Neither did Covid
Try and keep up

LOL

Get your head out of the sand antivaxxer.

😎

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2022, 09:59:10 AM »
LOL

😎

ok antibrainer

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2022, 10:18:54 AM »
That we’ve seen virtually no addressing of the obesity issue tells you this isn’t about public health.

Better to be politically correct. At least the fatties will die without being offended.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2022, 10:43:42 AM »
LOL

😎

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2022, 10:46:31 AM »
had my yearly physical this am

doc: "are you vaccinated for coof"
me: "nope and dont intend to get it"
doc: "you dont need it anyways"
me: "see you next year"

perfect bloods, perfect stress-echo, 65% ejection fraction, perfect bp and every other marker

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2022, 10:53:32 AM »
lol the covid deniers and antivaxxers didn't disappoint lol

a few things: ivermectin may very well help with covid, the issue is right now there is no credible evidence that it does so.

-i live in canada not in the states. I caught omicron, my whole household did, and yes, it wasn't that bad, but we are all vaccinated. without the shots it may have been alot worse.

-the conspiracy theories always forget that this is every country in the world that would have to agree to this with some countries like China being blamed and others like the USA and India would have to agree to be 'hit much harder' which would never happen

-governments don't care about control, they only care about being re elected. and yes, they have fucked up much of the lockdowns etc.

-there are risks with the vaccines, they are not perfect. there are rare side effects. In Canada for example, with the pfizer vaccine the rate of severe side effect was about 7 people per million.

-the antivaxxers want you to believe that people are dying by the thousands or millions all over the world from the shots. they are not.

-some antivaxxer leaders tout drinking your own urine as a covid cure. I have no sympathy for any of them . enjoy your pee!

- ps I have an honors science degree so I'm not sure i would say im a layman but i do trust the science. not the conspiracy theories.

-Ronnie is still better than Dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2022, 11:00:29 AM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

Very Strange How the Sheep are unable / unwilling to address these issues
& the Blatant disregard of all rules by those giving out the instructions - what like they're immune
from catching it.
NO,  only They Know Exactly what to take to get rid of it Fast.

Fucking sheep like twats only see & answer whats been instilled in their minds
Their unable to look outside the Box.

Personally I hope they Have 100 vaccine shots & suffer all manner of Problems
Yet They'll still blame The Unvaccinated....FFS

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2022, 11:03:08 AM »

a few things: ivermectin may very well help with covid, the issue is right now there is no credible evidence that it does so.

-i live in canada not in the states. I caught omicron, my whole household did, and yes, it wasn't that bad, but we are all vaccinated. without the shots it may have been alot worse.

-the conspiracy theories always forget that this is every country in the world that would have to agree to this with some countries like China being blamed and others like the USA and India would have to agree to be 'hit much harder' which would never happen

-governments don't care about control, they only care about being re elected. and yes, they have fucked up much of the lockdowns etc.

-there are risks with the vaccines, they are not perfect. there are rare side effects. In Canada for example, with the pfizer vaccine the rate of severe side effect was about 7 people per million.

-the antivaxxers want you to believe that people are dying by the thousands or millions all over the world from the shots. they are not.

-some antivaxxer leaders tout drinking your own urine as a covid cure. I have no sympathy for any of them . enjoy your pee!

- ps I have an honors science degree so I'm not sure i would say im a layman but i do trust the science. not the conspiracy theories.

by "credible" do you mean provided by Fauci and his team?

There are many doctors talking about how its benefitted their patients
https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/fulltext/2021/08000/ivermectin_for_prevention_and_treatment_of.7.aspx
Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Whats your honours degree in "science fiction"?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2022, 11:06:46 AM »

You are beyond retarded. Since my link showed the peer reviewed studies that verified the efficacy of Ivermectin, all I can assume is you are just another OAK/Howard gimmick. As for that "honors science degree" - go get your money back- the training didn't take, haha.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2022, 11:08:29 AM »

how do you know that you didnt catch it Because you were vaccinated?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2022, 11:14:27 AM »
how do you know that you didnt catch it Because you were vaccinated?

His posting style is a fucking clone of OAK and Howards so he is just making up more shit. These Vaxaholics have some sort of religious devotion to getting jabbed repeatedly. I am sure that mental defect will be given its own name soon - jabophilia .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2022, 11:18:33 AM »

- OK if you say so & Believe so.

- And by the same measure it may not have been as bad

- I dont think there are many who say there is No Virus - where it came from & if it was man altered a different matter - Many countries are now over the lockups/ face nappies / restriction - some never bothered 

- governments do care about control very much so - that's a ridiculous thing to say - many like your Trudy & Merkel & Maricon in france are well known WEF puppets & implementing that freak Shwab's plans.

- they're all Trial experimental vaccines with No liability to manufacture or Government - They won't issue give the Trial vaccines to Countries that don't grant them immunity !! FFS & you want to take this crap , Good for you. Let those that don't Not take it. 7 we are seeing ever more problems caused by these experimental vaccines - lets wait & see in 2/3/4/5 = yrs how safe they turn out to be.

- See above - time will tell.

- More fool anyone that listens to that - as on all side there' always Nutters 7 folk who just like to spread nonsense

- Good for you - My instincts & learnings tell me Not to trust them , Certainly not yet anyway.

- And how many times did Dorian beat Ronnie when they competed ?? IIRC Ronnie Never beat Dorian - Dorian for the Win.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2022, 11:25:54 AM »
Neither did Covid
Try and keep up

He can't he's to far gone - pathetic ramblings of a complete Khunt.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2022, 11:56:14 AM »
lol you guys think Im an alternate account of someone else on here obviously dont know me.

Ive been on getbig for much much longer than most of you. since 2004 .

try to keep up next time lol
Flower Boy Ran Away