Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 33843 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #350 on: January 22, 2023, 05:50:42 PM »
The long-term risks of the Covid vaccine are yet to be seen. There has not been any long-term testing yet.

You predicted that healthy unvaccinated people would die of Covid, OAK.

That never happened.

The vaccine has been around for OVER 40 years.

That’s long enough for me.

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #351 on: January 22, 2023, 06:15:40 PM »
The vaccine has been around for OVER 40 years.

That’s long enough for me.

🙂

The mRNA technology was patented in May of 1989. They have never been used in mass numbers by humans yet, and all the available evidence so far show that they are one of the most dangerous pharmaceutical products currently in use.

The odds of me dying from the vaccine is probably about 1 in 10,000. The odds of me dying of Covid is more like 1 in 300,000, given my health status.

I suspect the vaccine is beneficial to people over 60 who are in bad health.

No healthy person under 30 should be getting these vaccines. In time, it will be impossible to deny that they cause more people to die, among young and healthy people.

A friend of mine posted that the myocarditis rate among children is up 118 times.

It may be 118% [just over double], but I believe she said 118 times.

Give it a few more years - none of this will be deniable by then.

Look at Primemuscle trying to change the narrative about no one saying that the vaccine stops spread. The lying fuck. They absolutely said that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #352 on: January 22, 2023, 06:18:12 PM »
OAK, check out both of these amazing posts:

When Leana Wen on CNN starts doing an about face on natural immunity, masks, etc....the writing is on the wall.

The information will flow out slowly, so that it will become common knowledge, but there will never be a big media story of how this was all botched, the lies, etc.

Correct.  Over the course of the next 5 years or so the reality of covids mortality rate as well as the vaccines inefficiency will become generally accepted.  There will be no retractions by the media, no statement from Biden's 'ministry of truth' and everyone will pretend like mandates, censorship, employment,  termination, etc never happened. Then in about 20 years or so, when Biden, Falci, Oak, and everyone else involved in the hysteria is dead it will be exposed and no one will give a shit.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: January 22, 2023, 06:39:16 PM »
The mRNA technology was patented in May of 1989. They have never been used in mass numbers by humans yet, and all the available evidence so far show that they are one of the most dangerous pharmaceutical products currently in use.

The odds of me dying from the vaccine is probably about 1 in 10,000. The odds of me dying of Covid is more like 1 in 300,000, given my health status.

No healthy person under 30 should be getting these vaccines. In time, it will be impossible to deny that they cause more people to die, among young and healthy people.

A friend of mine posted that the myocarditis rate among children is up 118 times.

It may be 118% [just over double], but I believe she said 118 times.

Give it a few more years - none of this will be denials by then.

Look at Primemuscle trying to change th narrative about no one saying that the vaccine stops spread. The lying fuck. They absolutely said that.

Over 13,000,000,000 doses administered….but it hasn’t been used in mass numbers on humans yet?

🙄🙄🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #354 on: January 22, 2023, 06:44:40 PM »
Over 13,000,000,000 doses administered….but it hasn’t been used in mass numbers on humans yet?

🙄🙄🙄

OAK,

You have made me realize that I need to make a slight correction to my previous post:

"[mRNA vaccines] have never been used in mass numbers by humans yet in the long-run."

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 22, 2023, 07:00:44 PM »
OAK,

You have made me realize that I need to make a slight correction to my previous post:

"[mRNA vaccines] have never been used in mass numbers by humans yet in the long rung."

If the MRNA vaccine stays in your system for only a few weeks why would it need to be tested for the “Long Term”?

Also the chance of dying from COVID is currently 1 in 6. That’s horrible!

😮

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #356 on: January 22, 2023, 07:47:13 PM »
If the MRNA vaccine only stays in your system for only a few weeks why would it need to be tested for the “Long Term”?

That was said to be the case - but then this was found:

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/74/4/715/6279075

^ The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has been found in the ovaries of women as early as two days after vaccination.

Perhaps it does eventually clear the body. I don't trust our so-called experts anymore. I will wait for consensus evidence from studies.

😮

It's 1 in 100.

The others have cancer or other diseases, so Covid isn't the primary cause of death.

I think you've been explained this about 75 times on here.

Regardless, even if it was 1 in 6, the average age of a Covid death is 80.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 22, 2023, 08:09:36 PM »
That was said to be the case - but then this was found:

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/74/4/715/6279075

^ The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has been found in the ovaries of women as early as two days after vaccination.

Perhaps it does eventually clear the body. I don't trust our so-called experts anymore. I will wait for consensus evidence from studies.

It's 1 in 100.

The others have cancer or other diseases, so Covid isn't the primary cause of death.

I think you've been explained this about 75 times on here.

Regardless, even if it was 1 in 6, the average age of a Covid death is 80.

First the odds of dying from COVID were 1 in 300,000 now they’re 1 in 100?

🙄🙄🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #358 on: January 22, 2023, 10:05:25 PM »
First the odds of dying from COVID were 1 in 300,000 now they’re 1 in 100?

🙄🙄🙄

The odds of a healthy person dying of Covid, if they contract it, is somewhere between 1 in 3,000 to 1 in 300,000.

So - the survival rate for a healthy person is somewhere between 99.97% and 99.9997%.

The odds that one of us will eventually exclusively die of Covid is around 1 in 100, or, as you said, 1 in 6 if you have underlying disease.

You can't say dying of Covid at 80 is a "1 in 6" chance of death.

It's a "1 in 6 chance one of us will eventually die with Covid."

That person may have had Covid 50 times already.

1 in 6 people will eventually die with Covid, if you count significant underlying disease.

About 1 in 100 of us will EVENTUALLY die exclusively from Covid.

Do you truly not understand that isn't the case fatality rate?

1 in 10 people who die, probably have a cold when they die. Does that mean that the odds of dying of a cold is 1 in 10?

?

Anyway, 1 in 100 deaths are Covid-exclusive.
1 in 6 deaths have Covid as one underlying condition, of many [i.e., a person who died of cancer, but Covid accelerated it slightly].

Do you not grasp this nuance, OAK?

Primemuscle doesn't understand it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2023, 10:16:51 PM »

Primemuscle doesn't understand it.

Primemussel approaches covid from his own personal  risk point of view. For the most part he made good decisions for himself. Prime is a lot smarter than OAK.

Oak is just a coward. Prime with just one 80 yearold testicle has more testicular fortitude than Oak. Please stop insulting Prime by comparing him to Oak.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: January 22, 2023, 11:16:34 PM »
If the MRNA vaccine stays in your system for only a few weeks why would it need to be tested for the “Long Term”?

😮

We have over 4,000 reported cases of a i Id in our company and not a single death. How do you explain that. As a matter of fact we haven’t had a single person report a Covid death in their family. I know of 3 deaths immediately following the vaccine.
You should listen to Dr. Robert Malone - he knows a thing or two about the vaccine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2023, 11:31:20 PM »
Primemussel approaches covid from his own personal  risk point of view. For the most part he made good decisions for himself. Prime is a lot smarter than OAK.

Oak is just a coward. Prime with just one 80 yearold testicle has more testicular fortitude than Oak. Please stop insulting Prime by comparing him to Oak.p

Hmm...good point. Primemuscle is at an elevated risk for dying with Covid, being 78 years old. Although I would argue that in his current state of health, even at his age, there is only around a 1 in 70 chance that Prime would die of Covid.

I mean, 1 in 70 odds of dying would be enough for me to take SOME steps against contracting Covid...but certainly nothing significant, beyond basic commonsense cold and flu season stuff.

Does Primemuscle even wear a properly fitting N-95 mask.

Has Primemuscle shaved his facial hair? Even Army-grade gas masks will have their efficiency/seals rendered useless if a person has facial hair.

I feel Primemuscle just does what the TV tells him to do. The fact he still supports boosters even after his own daughter was hospitalized after getting one. That is just way ideological on his part.

That being said - you are right that Primemuscle has age appropriate reasons to have some level of fear of Covid.

OAK has zero logical personal reason to fear Covid.

OAK thinks Covid is the Bubonic Plague, lol.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2023, 11:34:51 PM »

Oak is just a coward. Prime with just one 80 yearold testicle has more testicular fortitude than Oak. Please stop insulting Prime by comparing him to Oak.

Flexacon, did you watch this? Lol...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2023, 11:40:36 PM »
We have over 4,000 reported cases of a i Id in our company and not a single death. How do you explain that. As a matter of fact we haven’t had a single person report a Covid death in their family. I know of 3 deaths immediately following the vaccine.
You should listen to Dr. Robert Malone - he knows a thing or two about the vaccine.

Great post, MM.

Speaking of that - although up there in age, a local business mogul died within 96 hours of getting the vaccine.

For his age, he had nothing wrong with him - no specific health conditions. Also, his mother and father averaged a lifespan of 90.5, so his death was unexpected. I suppose he was slightly more overweight than his father, but nothing substantial.

He got the vaccine on a Friday, went into kidney failure immediately, and died on a Tuesday:

https://www.legacy.com/ca/obituaries/chroniclejournal/name/tom-jones-obituary?pid=201214531

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2023, 12:56:45 AM »
Great post, MM.

Speaking of that - although up there in age, a local business mogul died within 96 hours of getting the vaccine.

For his age, he had nothing wrong with him - no specific health conditions. Also, his mother and father averaged a lifespan of 90.5, so his death was unexpected. I suppose he was slightly more overweight than his father, but nothing substantial.

He got the vaccine on a Friday, went into kidney failure immediately, and died on a Tuesday:

https://www.legacy.com/ca/obituaries/chroniclejournal/name/tom-jones-obituary?pid=201214531

Tom took the jab..
Tom got the slab...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2023, 02:26:14 AM »
Tom took the jab..
Tom got the slab...

He had a net worth of $200M too!

One of my city's most successful business moguls.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2023, 11:15:30 AM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

Lol, you're a fucking retard scared of a 99.97% respiratory pathogen.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2023, 07:15:30 PM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

Fuck you.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2023, 08:45:20 PM »

this post is proof that u have shit for brains, frankly.

pardon my french

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: February 01, 2023, 01:14:46 AM »
Most of the stuff on Dr. Malone is shadow banned on Google. Better use Yandex or Brave Search.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #370 on: February 01, 2023, 02:36:14 AM »
this post is proof that u have shit for brains, frankly.

pardon my french

Hey now...I'm on your team, Zillotch.

And I speak French!! We have French Immersion in Ontario, which I was in.

Would you agree that chemotherapy drugs often have poor benefit-to-risk profiles, but they may be beneficial to people with cancer regardless, as the alternative is worse?

If an 80-year-old with cancer has a 1.7% chance of dying of Covid, is it possible that the vaccine may help reduce that chance of death?

?

Again, I'm on your team here.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #371 on: February 01, 2023, 05:25:02 PM »
Hey now...I'm on your team, Zillotch.

the vaccine is beneficial to people over 60 who are in bad health

no matter your 'team'.. no matter your intention.. u r in effect, with your own words - advocating for a gene altering, genocidal bio weapon.

If an 80-year-old with cancer has a 1.7% chance of dying of Covid, is it possible that the vaccine may help reduce that chance of death?

get a grip, man

gene altering, genocidal bio weapons r not designed to 'reduce the chance of death'

sometimes I think.. that u will never.. ever ever ever ever get it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #372 on: February 01, 2023, 06:52:01 PM »
no matter your 'team'.. no matter your intention.. u r in effect, with your own words - advocating for a gene altering, genocidal bio weapon.

get a grip, man

gene altering, genocidal bio weapons r not designed to 'reduce the chance of death'

sometimes I think.. that u will never.. ever ever ever ever get it.

If it is literally exactly that, can it be hidden forever?

I just felt they took the most dangerous vaccine formulation possible based on the animal tests, and decided to roll it out.

But the excess deaths are making me think it may be a lot worse.

Can the adverse effects be hidden forever?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: February 01, 2023, 07:18:01 PM »
And here we have a known Holocaust denier - Nazi sympathizer implying there is genocide in the works. Well, who would know better than someone who wholeheartedly believes in it.  ;)

Could this all be the result of the misfortune of having...

A buried penis which can result from several causes. They include:

- Too much or not enough foreskin is removed during circumcision. The remaining skin around the penis may be pulled forward, hiding the penis.

- The ligaments that attach the penis to the body are abnormally weak.

- Swelling of the scrotum caused by a buildup of lymph fluid (lymphedema) can bury the penis.

- Excessive fat in a male who is obese may cover the penis.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #374 on: February 01, 2023, 07:59:05 PM »
And here we have a known Holocaust denier - Nazi sympathizer implying there is genocide in the works. Well, who would know better than someone who wholeheartedly believes in it.  ;)

Could this all be the result of the misfortune of having...

A buried penis which can result from several causes. They include:

- Too much or not enough foreskin is removed during circumcision. The remaining skin around the penis may be pulled forward, hiding the penis.

- The ligaments that attach the penis to the body are abnormally weak.

- Swelling of the scrotum caused by a buildup of lymph fluid (lymphedema) can bury the penis.

- Excessive fat in a male who is obese may cover the penis.

KaBOOM!   ;D