Author Topic: the clot-shot  (Read 12205 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: the clot-shot
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2022, 05:27:24 PM »
There are multiple reasons for sudden nighttime death.  Of all of the possible causes of nocturnal death (death while sleeping), sudden cardiac arrest is among the most common. Of these, roughly 22% occur between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. There are several medical conditions that can lead to sudden cardiac arrest, including heart attack, arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, and stroke. Sleep apnea can directly cause death by a person's breathing being infrequent enough to create immediate tissue ischemia. Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is a leading cause of mortality worldwide with an estimated 15% to 20% of all deaths.

Has there been an uptick in SCD since the onset of COVID vaccines? SADS deaths did not increase in England and Wales in 2021 where there were a total of 276 deaths of these types in 2021. That’s slightly down from 2020 (the vaccination roll-out began in December), when it was 292. In 2019, 287 deaths were registered.

Ahha The self proclaimed Sheep 🐑 returns

What does your Governor Kate Brown say ? Any Directives or Executive orders for you to unquestiongly Follow to The Letter.

Are you not returning to the Trunp is winning Thread ??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2022, 06:06:42 AM »
There are multiple reasons for sudden nighttime death.  Of all of the possible causes of nocturnal death (death while sleeping), sudden cardiac arrest is among the most common. Of these, roughly 22% occur between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. There are several medical conditions that can lead to sudden cardiac arrest, including heart attack, arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, and stroke. Sleep apnea can directly cause death by a person's breathing being infrequent enough to create immediate tissue ischemia. Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is a leading cause of mortality worldwide with an estimated 15% to 20% of all deaths.

Has there been an uptick in SCD since the onset of COVID vaccines? SADS deaths did not increase in England and Wales in 2021 where there were a total of 276 deaths of these types in 2021. That’s slightly down from 2020 (the vaccination roll-out began in December), when it was 292. In 2019, 287 deaths were registered.

Right, but a 40% or so uptick is suspect. COVID and clot-shot can both do the same thing to the heart.
Why folks dont think so is odd. I'm not saying all is clot-shot, but I believe it has a hand in this new "SADS" pandemic...
(Just as COVID can affect the heart).

All drugs have effects. Intended and not-intended...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2022, 06:09:45 AM »
From a nurse:

"My nursing home facility has been clear of Covid for months and months., maybe a random staff member here or there. Now guess what...boosters were given out last week now half the residents of one of the halls has Covid, like 8 people all of a sudden".

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2022, 06:17:28 AM »

Primemuscle,

In Canada, only 720 of 4,894137 Canadians aged 40-49 have died of the virua so far.

So...99.985% survived, three years into this.

All 720 who died had cancer or other diseases.

So why should I be afraid of Covid, Prime?

Remember when you said those of us who aren't worried about Covid may regret it, Prime?

Wow...are you moronic?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2022, 12:52:37 PM »
From a nurse:

"My nursing home facility has been clear of Covid for months and months., maybe a random staff member here or there. Now guess what...boosters were given out last week now half the residents of one of the halls has Covid, like 8 people all of a sudden".
I do home health and see this all the time.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2022, 01:17:59 PM »
I do home health and see this all the time.

I can only imagine.  Everyone is fine until they get the shot.  FTN, brother!

The way I look at this is I've used up 3 lives so far and have only six left  ;D.  In all seriousness I will NOT be getting anything that fucking idiot of a cuckolded President or his Mini-Mengle demand us to take. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2022, 05:17:42 PM »
Canadian TikTok star Megha Thakur 'suddenly' dead at 21

"It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on Nov. 24, 2022 in the early morning hours,"

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/megha-thakur-tiktok-star-dies-204917084.html

OAKxinated

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2022, 05:22:43 PM »

"It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on Nov. 24, 2022 in the early morning hours,"

OAKxinated

“TikTok star”

Oh brother  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2022, 06:12:32 PM »
“TikTok star”

Oh brother  ::)

Exactly, my friend.

A ho' by any other name is still a ho'.  'n' sheit.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2022, 06:20:07 PM »
COVID and clot-shot can both do the same thing to the heart.

no.

wild rona will in effect exhibit 'flu like' symptoms.

its the injections that r fuking people up.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2022, 07:57:03 PM »
I try not to be quick to make an opinion on things, but this absolutely criminal “vaccine” has caused damage to two people that are close to me. One is a colleague’s wife who is the epitome of health. She was FORCED by the facist hospital that she worked for. She’s got permanent damage to her heart and it happened only after taking the Jan. She had Covid TWICE before and then a full YEAR AND HALF after her last Covid illness she took the shot and was hospitalized within a month. I talked to her husband and it doesn’t look good. Another is a 22 year old college athlete family member. He got myocarditis a couple months after being coerced into taking the jab. Doctors tells us that while he is expected to recover well, his head has permanent damage and who knows what problems he will have down the line. I’ve had COVID as has literally everyone in my VERY large family (20 aunts and uncles who are all elderly and dozens of cousins) and our company has kept data and of our 5,000 employees the last I checked well over 80% had gotten the kung flu. Not a SINGLE death.
The sheep like “Primetime-to-leave-my-suffering-wife-alone-in-pain-while-I run-off-to-lick-sweaty-nuts” will say it’s anecdotal. Of fckn-course it is. But that’s a pretty gdmn large sample size. If people give a fck about their loved ones they will abandon the dumbass party politics and simply USE THEIR HEAD.(no Prime I mean your brain not some unhygienic strangers cock-head)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2022, 09:45:58 PM »
I try not to be quick to make an opinion on things, but this absolutely criminal “vaccine” has caused damage to two people that are close to me. One is a colleague’s wife who is the epitome of health. She was FORCED by the facist hospital that she worked for. She’s got permanent damage to her heart and it happened only after taking the Jan. She had Covid TWICE before and then a full YEAR AND HALF after her last Covid illness she took the shot and was hospitalized within a month. I talked to her husband and it doesn’t look good. Another is a 22 year old college athlete family member. He got myocarditis a couple months after being coerced into taking the jab. Doctors tells us that while he is expected to recover well, his head has permanent damage and who knows what problems he will have down the line. I’ve had COVID as has literally everyone in my VERY large family (20 aunts and uncles who are all elderly and dozens of cousins) and our company has kept data and of our 5,000 employees the last I checked well over 80% had gotten the kung flu. Not a SINGLE death.
The sheep like “Primetime-to-leave-my-suffering-wife-alone-in-pain-while-I run-off-to-lick-sweaty-nuts” will say it’s anecdotal. Of fckn-course it is. But that’s a pretty gdmn large sample size. If people give a fck about their loved ones they will abandon the dumbass party politics and simply USE THEIR HEAD.(no Prime I mean your brain not some unhygienic strangers cock-head)

Prime will do exactly as his state Governor tells him to do 🤦‍♂️
He's so far gone with all the 24/7 lies & Propaganda,  he cannot reason or think for himself.

Unable to Admit he was Fooled / Conned & made to look stupid & foolish
He'll be trying desperately to say otherwise 🤷🏻‍♂️  He's Fucked completely Fucked

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2022, 12:00:49 AM »

Marvin, you can state "fuck you" to me for the next month, but your astute post needs to be readable.  This is a once-in-a-century (or life-time) event, but our legacy media is not investigating it. 

I think that you and I have the same perspective about C-19 and the response to it.  I'm not hounding you, but I want your salient points to be clear.

Please forgive me.

You wrote:

I try not to be quick to make an opinion on things, but this absolutely criminal “vaccine” has caused damage to two people that are close to me. One is a colleague’s wife who is the epitome of health. She was FORCED by the facist hospital that she worked for.

She’s got permanent damage to her heart and it happened only after taking the Jan.

She had Covid TWICE before and then a full YEAR AND HALF after her last Covid illness she took the shot and was hospitalized within a month.  I talked to her husband and it doesn’t look good.

Another is a 22 year old college athlete family member. He got myocarditis a couple months after being coerced into taking the jab. Doctors tells us that while he is expected to recover well, his head has permanent damage and who knows what problems he will have down the line.

I’ve had COVID as has literally everyone in my VERY large family (20 aunts and uncles who are all elderly and dozens of cousins) and our company has kept data and of our 5,000 employees the last I checked well over 80% had gotten the kung flu. Not a SINGLE death.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2022, 12:51:36 AM »
Nobody got forced. It went like this.

"And take these shots.

It's a condition of your employment. We own you."

Let the getting of what you fucking deserve continue.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2022, 02:28:36 AM »

OAKxinated
I'm sure it was just a genetic heart condition just like the 10 million others.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2022, 05:15:24 AM »
Brad William Henke Dies: ‘Orange Is The New Black’, ‘Justified’ & ‘Dexter’ Actor Was 56

Brad William Henke, a former NFL player who segued to acting and appeared in TV series including Orange Is the New Black, Justified and Lost and such films as Pacific Rim and World Trade Center, has died. He was 56. His family said Henke died in his sleep November 29, but no cause was given.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brad-william-henke-dies-orange-231704103.html

OAKxinated?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2022, 05:58:49 AM »
Nobody got forced. It went like this.

"And take these shots.

It's a condition of your employment. We own you."

Let the getting of what you fucking deserve continue.

Yep x2
Like Lambs to the Slaughter

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2022, 05:59:42 AM »

OAKxinated

Another Clot Shot Death ??

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2022, 07:44:00 AM »
Brad William Henke Dies: ‘Orange Is The New Black’, ‘Justified’ & ‘Dexter’ Actor Was 56

Brad William Henke, a former NFL player who segued to acting and appeared in TV series including Orange Is the New Black, Justified and Lost and such films as Pacific Rim and World Trade Center, has died. He was 56. His family said Henke died in his sleep November 29, but no cause was given.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brad-william-henke-dies-orange-231704103.html

OAKxinated?

Shot, Clot, Fell on the Spot... Good actor.. PIP

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2022, 07:50:14 AM »
Stories like Marvin's are accumulating at a pace that will make it impossible for the mainstream to ignore.

There will be a tipping point, and it would be the largest grand scale fuck up in the last century.
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2022, 08:46:55 AM »
Stories like Marvin's are accumulating at a pace that will make it impossible for the mainstream to ignore.

There will be a tipping point, and it would be the largest grand scale fuck up in the last century.

Hang in there.

ONLY 13 billion doses of the vaccine have been administered to date.

Once more doses are given the “mainstream” will start to notice that EVERYONE is dying from the vaccine.

🙄🙄🙄

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2022, 08:54:37 AM »
What is the acceptable death rate for a medication?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2022, 08:56:50 AM »
Hang in there.

ONLY 13 billion doses of the vaccine have been administered to date.

Once more doses are given the “mainstream” will start to notice that EVERYONE is dying from the vaccine.

Their real goal is for you to clot up, liar.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2022, 09:29:41 AM »
Brutal if true

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2022, 09:33:19 AM »
Y