Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 364193 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3550 on: December 25, 2022, 11:52:49 AM »
WOW, so who was bombarding Donbass for the last 8 years ?.

Why not asking Zelensky to liberate Ireland too  ;D

or just travel to Monte Carlo & meet "warriors' of the Ukrainian 'Monaco Battalion'  ;D

OBW: Bahmut is totally surrounded by Russian coalition forcess  ;D, the Wagners & Chechen Ahmats a near city centre  :D

Donbass - isn't it Strange how so many pointing Fingers at Russia Conveniently
Forget about 8 yrs of Bombing & abuse of Donbass peoples - Where's their
oh so caring & crying voices for them & condemnation of ukraine ???

Oh I Know it's not in the MSM, so it doesn't matter,

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3551 on: December 25, 2022, 02:08:33 PM »
Ukrainian soldiers did not invade Russia on a mission to rape, torture, pillage and destroy aka "denazify" its the other way around, and not all descend to the lowest levels of depravity and inhumanity even in war. I think I have said this before but I would rather take my own life than stoop to this level.

You would be surprised

Most PTSD cases are not people who saw terrible things, its people who did terrible things and then when they got home couldnt live with themselves

Interesting book for you

Christopher R. Browning's shocking account of how a unit of average middle-aged Germans became the cold-blooded murderers of tens of thousands of Jews-now with a new afterword and additional photographs. Ordinary Men is the true story of Reserve Police Battalion 101 of the German Order Police, which was responsible for mass shootings as well as round-ups of Jewish people for deportation to Nazi death camps in Poland in 1942. Browning argues that most of the men of RPB 101 were not fanatical Nazis but, rather, ordinary middle-aged, working-class men who committed these atrocities out of a mixture of motives, including the group dynamics of conformity, deference to authority, role adaptation, and the altering of moral norms to justify their actions. Very quickly three groups emerged within the battalion: a core of eager killers, a plurality who carried out their duties reliably but without initiative, and a small minority who evaded participation in the acts of killing without diminishing the murderous efficiency of the battalion whatsoever. While this book discusses a specific Reserve Unit during WWII, the general argument Browning makes is that most people succumb to the pressures of a group setting and commit actions they would never do of their own volition.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3552 on: December 25, 2022, 02:46:25 PM »
Ukrainian soldiers did not invade Russia on a mission to rape, torture, pillage and destroy aka "denazify" its the other way around, and not all descend to the lowest levels of depravity and inhumanity even in war. I think I have said this before but I would rather take my own life than stoop to this level.

Ro,

The tankies on here don’t understand the basics when it comes to geopolitics. They are a bunch of halfwits who offer nothing but whataboutism and inane Russian rhetoric.

You are correct in highlighting the savagery of these Russian invaders. They are scum, despite what the apologists on here say. Putin will go down in history as a leader who robbed his people and spread misery around the world. Some here applaud this vile beast. That tells you all you need to know about them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3553 on: December 25, 2022, 06:08:25 PM »

or just travel to Monte Carlo & meet "warriors' of the Ukrainian 'Monaco Battalion'  ;D

OBW: Bahmut is totally surrounded by Russian coalition forcess  ;D, the Wagners & Chechen Ahmats a near city centre  :D
Exactly! And what about USA invading sovereign Iraq?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3554 on: December 25, 2022, 06:10:14 PM »
Very well put. Look at a map of NATO expansion since 90's and today: you can draw comparisons to how America freaked the fuck out in the early 1960's with the Cuban missile crisis. Nearly started a nuclear war. But because it's the West - it's different, apparently. People are very tired of the double standards and there's certainly a lot to be said for reaping what one sews, here. The only person killing Ukranians is Zelensky (sp?) I'm not going to go into the whole issue of himself and his top 3/4 people being from the same tribe although there's something really fucking suspicious about him banning the Ukranian Orthodox Church. Reminds me of the Bolshevik revolution where 85% of the Bolshevik leadership were part of that tribe and also happened to put many priests to death and ban religion Russia - except Judaism was allowed to prosper and one of their first decrees was to punish anti-semitism by death. Something is REALLY fucking off about this. It wasn't until 1941 that Stalin in desperation opened back the churches up to garner more support with promises of religious freedom.)

He's fighting a losing war and is going to flee on a military Jet to America to live in his miami mansion with his 2-3 Billion dollar fortune he's built up (probably more, now) as well as citizenship for his fellow Jewish oligarchs that work with him.

Let's face it: the NEOCONS (who still are behind the power) always have money for endless wars and endless enemies. There's no money for border walls but there's 100 billion for Ukraine/Poland/Finland's borders... In America's 400 odd year history of establishment as a nation: there's been like 30 years peace or something paltry. Isn't it time the CIA just stopped all the bullshit from the Neocons - the usual suspects - and stopped the charade. Time to look within. People can see behind the media bullshit a lot more than before and I fear that an escalation of this war is going to cause civil wars within the West because the populace have had enough of the war mongers. 1 million in the UK marched against Iraq and they still went ahead. I think this time around - with nuclear threats - the government are going to face pitchforks and people risking their lives being shot by armed police in order to riot against this bullshit. We've seriously had enough of the lies.
Great Post!

Putin should do humanity a favor and take out the Deep State. There are no deals to be made with this mafia-like cabal. They will not honor any agreements. They lie, steal, kill, and cheat. An Empire of Lies.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3555 on: December 25, 2022, 06:11:58 PM »
Russian soldiers did not invade Iraq on a mission to rape, torture, pillage and destroy ..
FIFY

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3556 on: December 25, 2022, 07:00:19 PM »
You know well that when people talk about countries in this context they are talking about the human dimension. Good and evil battle themselves out through human mediums. Putin has shown his true colours and seeing the wrong of what he has done does not mean turning a blind eye to the evils of the West. But Russia is the one invading another country here and the nature with which they wage war is totally bereft of standards of conduct. Not all people are equally evil.

Ukraine wants to be part of Nato but it is denied them. Nato is not parking missiles in Ukraine. Russia invaded Crimea and the Donbas and that is what started this war in 2014 and Russia rained down missiles on Kyiv on Feb 24th because they wanted to and thought they could take the capital within a few days. Ukraine nor Nato attacked Russias sovereign territory, Ukraine might be flying drones in now to attack military targets but it is in reponse to relentless bombing of civilian infrastructure.

And where do you study about this conflict? I never went along with the Covid agenda because I could see its evil face and I can see clearly who is more in the wrong in this conflict but you are too attached to your narrative to see clearly.

There are countless documented cases of it and many killed afterwards. There are countless stories you can listen to with your own eyes and ears, not crisis actors but real people. Phone calls have been intercepted with Russian wifes telling their men its ok for them to rape Ukrainian women.

Either Russian missiles that were raining down over cities that day went astray or Ukrainian air defence missiles went astray.

This is not only a proxy war, Russia does not believe Ukraine is a proper independent country that has a right to exist outside of Russia even though Kyiv is alot older than Moscow.

It is a ridiculous amount of money being channelled in to this war but how can the world sit by and allow what would be a blanket genocide to take place. Russian soldiers have just sprayed cars trying to leave with bullets killing all the women and children inside under orders to "fucking waste them all".

you sound delusional. It is not Nato that wants a one world government it is the WEF. Go back to eating snails.

Can you tell us more about these Russian wives encouraging these rapes?

Is this something that is promoted in Russian culture or is it an attitude they adopt during war?

I’m not trolling you Ro but I’m curious why there are multiple wives encouraging rapes while the official  government line is kill everyone.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3557 on: December 25, 2022, 09:35:50 PM »
You know well that when people talk about countries in this context they are talking about the human dimension. Good and evil battle themselves out through human mediums. Putin has shown his true colours and seeing the wrong of what he has done does not mean turning a blind eye to the evils of the West. But Russia is the one invading another country here and the nature with which they wage war is totally bereft of standards of conduct. Not all people are equally evil.

Ukraine wants to be part of Nato but it is denied them. Nato is not parking missiles in Ukraine. Russia invaded Crimea and the Donbas and that is what started this war in 2014 and Russia rained down missiles on Kyiv on Feb 24th because they wanted to and thought they could take the capital within a few days. Ukraine nor Nato attacked Russias sovereign territory, Ukraine might be flying drones in now to attack military targets but it is in reponse to relentless bombing of civilian infrastructure.

And where do you study about this conflict? I never went along with the Covid agenda because I could see its evil face and I can see clearly who is more in the wrong in this conflict but you are too attached to your narrative to see clearly.

There are countless documented cases of it and many killed afterwards. There are countless stories you can listen to with your own eyes and ears, not crisis actors but real people. Phone calls have been intercepted with Russian wifes telling their men its ok for them to rape Ukrainian women.

Either Russian missiles that were raining down over cities that day went astray or Ukrainian air defence missiles went astray.

This is not only a proxy war, Russia does not believe Ukraine is a proper independent country that has a right to exist outside of Russia even though Kyiv is alot older than Moscow.

It is a ridiculous amount of money being channelled in to this war but how can the world sit by and allow what would be a blanket genocide to take place. Russian soldiers have just sprayed cars trying to leave with bullets killing all the women and children inside under orders to "fucking waste them all".

you sound delusional. It is not Nato that wants a one world government it is the WEF. Go back to eating snails.

You didn't answer BigRo- Did you stand silently when UK & America invade Iraq ??
Are you going to say no rapes etc happened then ?

Were there no atrocities during the troubles in Ireland- or in fact still going on , to a lesser degree & not reported.
Weren't children abusing & provoking soldiers etc etc

Why is it Just Russia is Bad & only them. ??
Obama had 7 overseas countries bombed , 7 !!  Why ?  Is that acceptable to you ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3558 on: December 26, 2022, 04:44:17 AM »
Ukraine have mistreated Donbas-region for years

Where was BigRo and Sean penn then?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3559 on: December 26, 2022, 08:57:08 AM »
Bigro = Big dumb homo

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3560 on: December 26, 2022, 06:28:02 PM »
Ukraine have mistreated Donbas-region for years

Where was BigRo and Sean penn then?

Amazing that Russia is so bad yet Obama & Killary thought it just fine to sell them Uranium 🤣😂🤣

Yeah Russia Bad.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3561 on: December 26, 2022, 07:05:41 PM »
Amazing that Russia is so bad yet Obama & Killary thought it just fine to sell them Uranium 🤣😂🤣

Yeah Russia Bad.
putin invaded ukraine  because Klaus shwab told him to

it's all theatre and morons  like big dumb retard Ro fall for it every time.....

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3562 on: December 26, 2022, 09:06:30 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3563 on: December 29, 2022, 12:36:12 AM »
PEEN-a-tration...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3564 on: December 29, 2022, 12:41:15 AM »
Trying to show the Ukraine flag in Slovakian Parliament. They don't kindly to disrespect.
Didn't work in their favor... 8)

Slaps the mask right off the douche-bags face, comical...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3565 on: December 29, 2022, 12:45:38 AM »
Trying to show the Ukraine flag in Slovakian Parliament. They don't kindly to disrespect.
Didn't work in their favor... 8)

Slaps the mask right off the douche-bags face, comical...

Ha ha ha Cuckold got taught a lesson

🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😁

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3566 on: December 29, 2022, 12:51:06 AM »
BigRo Did you Stand with Iraq when UK / America Decided to Invade ?
And are You Really going to say There were no Invader atrocities going on over there?

It's very easy to cherry pick & throw stones at Russia - Widen your View & throw stones at all Invading Military Forces - Otherwise it makes you look very hypercritical
& narrow minded.

I hope you Never find yourself in that situation so you have to make a choice about
taking your life - The dark evil side is in us all -  that is how Man has
survived for so long - Otherwise we as a species would've long Killed ourselves.

I was happy to ignore this thread until it came to the top of the page.

Have I not already said that to be on Ukraine's side does not automatically mean supporting and condoning US interventionism?

Iraq invaded Kuwait, that was the beginning of that war even though all the US might have cared about is oil.

This is the biggest war in Europe since world war 2, I don't understand why fellow white men are more concerned about Arabs.

We have survived so long because of the power of love and the guidance of a higher light towards a potential nobler future. Evil is not my sustaining force and I have probed the depths of my mind and have found nothing there that would spray bullets on fleeing women and children. By failing to condemn what Russia is doing is to condone it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3567 on: December 29, 2022, 12:52:51 AM »

You are 1 very naive Irish  ::)

you are lowering yourself to this level, you probably think this is just scripted acting. Your no better than them.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3568 on: December 29, 2022, 12:57:05 AM »

Have I not already said that to be on Ukraine's side does not automatically mean supporting and condoning US interventionism?

Iraq invaded Kuwait, that was the beginning of that war even though all the US might have cared about is oil.

This is the biggest war in Europe since world war 2, I don't understand why fellow white men are more concerned about Arabs.

We have survived so long because of the power of love and the guidance of a higher light towards a potential nobler future. Evil is not my sustaining force and I have probed the depths of my mind and have found nothing there that would spray bullets on fleeing women and children. By failing to condemn what Russia is doing is to condone it.

100%.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3569 on: December 29, 2022, 12:57:54 AM »

Who invaded the Donbass???

So many lives wasted for a huge country like Russia to take a little bit more. All those Russian speaking people in Mariupol were blitzed to the other side.

Russia has failed to capture Bahmut after months of trying with thousands upon thousands, like 6000 every two weeks being slaughtered trying. They are no where near the city centre.  Your beloved Wagners insignia is "we don't believe in anything, were just here for the violence"...ORCS.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3570 on: December 29, 2022, 01:01:07 AM »
Donbass - isn't it Strange how so many pointing Fingers at Russia Conveniently
Forget about 8 yrs of Bombing & abuse of Donbass peoples - Where's their
oh so caring & crying voices for them & condemnation of ukraine ???

Oh I Know it's not in the MSM, so it doesn't matter,

&t=449s

Just this morning missiles were raining down over Kyiv, Odessa and other cities.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3571 on: December 29, 2022, 01:03:26 AM »
Ukrainians were and are still are Nazis, even if they have a western Jew puppet out front.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3572 on: December 29, 2022, 01:08:23 AM »
Ukrainians were and are still are Nazis, even if they have a western Jew puppet out front.

Russian soldiers ask the locals "where are the nazis" because they cant find any. I would hold up a mirror. It is this brainwashing that allows them to kill with impunity.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3573 on: December 29, 2022, 01:20:03 AM »
&t=449s

Just this morning missiles were raining down over Kyiv, Odessa and other cities.

Good . 😁👍🏻

You stand with Iraq ? When invaded
No atrocities went on over there .

You ever been to a war zone Ro - are you in the military or have been ?
Serious question

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3574 on: December 29, 2022, 01:23:39 AM »

Ro - put whatever your smoking down
And try to stay focused & answer what's been asked - is that to difficult for you
or as I believe to awkward for you to answer honestly.