Author Topic: Looney Tunes Fatal Vehicle Accident  (Read 692 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Looney Tunes Fatal Vehicle Accident
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 06:20:20 AM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 06:23:33 AM »
That is very weird.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 08:43:40 AM »
I once had to crawl under a truck and pull a dead guy out from under it after it hit him head-on. So many weirdos just stood around taking photographs of his mangled face. I've never understood why people do that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2023, 09:14:01 AM »
I once had to crawl under a truck and pull a dead guy out from under it after it hit him head-on. So many weirdos just stood around taking photographs of his mangled face. I've never understood why people do that.

Were you attempting to save his life, or does your work involve accident scenes after the fact?

If you were trying to save the man, I would find it pretty inexcusable for people to take videos. But if you were tasked to  collect the bodies, I could at least understand why people didn't attempt to help you. Taking videos in those cases is less understandable. But then - people are cowards.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2023, 09:19:12 AM »
I’m not clicking, but what happened?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 09:22:12 AM »
Were you attempting to save his life, or does your work involve accident scenes after the fact?

If you were trying to save the man, I would find it pretty inexcusable for people to take videos. But if you were tasked to  collect the bodies, I could at least understand why people didn't attempt to help you. Taking videos in those cases is less understandable. But then - people are cowards.

I was just passing by at the right time and happened to have all the equipment to deal with that stuff. It was a developing country in Asia and it happened a lot there. Not long after that, I also had to stop and deal with a truck that had flipped over and crushed four people after the drunk-driver went too fast down a hill. Huge crowds there just standing around and taking pictures, too. Fucking weirdos.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2023, 09:40:19 AM »
Did the man walk away from that accident?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 09:58:44 AM »
Did the man walk away from that accident?

Haha, probably just had a halo of little birds flying around his head for a few minutes and a large bump on his head that popped up elsewhere when he pushed it back in.