Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 86108 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1525 on: February 05, 2024, 02:33:23 PM »

Where did I say they knew what happened,  I said they likely know more than I.
You seem to know what happened & post about it - try answering others that may also know what went on.

Are you not seeking forgone conclusions?  Let be honest you're far from being neutral or having an open
Mind on many subjects.

You did not say they knew what happened. So, I will rephrase my question. Why would they probably know far more than I you about what went on? Is it because they made some good posts?

I don't know what happened at the Capitol that day nor have I ever claimed to know this. Like almost everyone else who was not present at the time, I formed some opinions based on what mainstream media and alternate media reported. If I drew any conclusions about that event, they are unimportant and change nothing.

Feel free to believe what you chose about my neutrality and open-mindedness. I disagree with you about this, except to acknowledge everyone has some bias, because of our life experiences which individualize us, and it is human nature.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1526 on: February 05, 2024, 08:58:58 PM »
Hmmm Pls correct me if I'm wrong - Only some Americans that used their right to protest - From what I know other groups IE blm were out protesting & causing a lot of havoc even taking over part of a city iirc & they were not arrested or inconvenienced in any way .  ::)

Ok

Blocking a roadway during a protest is a violation of the law unless permits were approved beforehand. The usual goal of a police force dealing with a large protest is to control the chaos. The reality is you don't have the manpower to arrest every violation out there. We tend to identify the worst offenders and leaders and focus on targeted arrests when necessary. Every arrest made during a protest removes at least one officer from the fray. During a riot, even more so.  When ANY entity, group or organization creates havoc, blocks roads, damages property it is a disgrace, and every one of them should be arrested. It's just not possible. I have not read the reports on the generic post you made regarding BLM not being arrested or inconvenienced in any way. I have doubts that is accurate. I can tell you that if you are comparing a protest out of hand on the streets of Philly to a protest out of hand at our Capitol or White House it would take an unusual amount of bias to NOT view that as a much more serious offense espectially given the goal of that crowd.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1527 on: February 05, 2024, 09:06:24 PM »
Ok

Blocking a roadway during a protest is a violation of the law unless permits were approved beforehand. The usual goal of a police force dealing with a large protest is to control the chaos. The reality is you don't have the manpower to arrest every violation out there. We tend to identify the worst offenders and leaders and focus on targeted arrests when necessary. Every arrest made during a protest removes at least one officer from the fray. During a riot, even more so.  When ANY entity, group or organization creates havoc, blocks roads, damages property it is a disgrace, and every one of them should be arrested. It's just not possible. I have not read the reports on the generic post you made regarding BLM not being arrested or inconvenienced in any way. I have doubts that is accurate. I can tell you that if you are comparing a protest out of hand on the streets of Philly to a protest out of hand at our Capitol or White House it would take an unusual amount of bias to NOT view that as a much more serious offense espectially given the goal of that crowd.
What was the goal of the Jan 6th crowd and who stated that goal?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1528 on: February 05, 2024, 09:12:24 PM »
What was the goal of the Jan 6th crowd and who stated that goal?

Overturn a legitimate election. Don't you watch any news? Some of their goals were to hang the VP for not colluding to overturn the election. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: February 05, 2024, 09:17:33 PM »
Overturn a legitimate election. Don't you watch any news? Some of their goals were to hang the VP for not colluding to overturn the election.
Who said that??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1530 on: February 05, 2024, 09:36:55 PM »
Who said that??

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe all those people just happened to be there on Jan 6th when the electors' votes were being counted. Maybe the noose and gallows were already there. Maybe Congress was about to adjourn for the day anyway and run out of the building or hide in their offices like any other normal day.  Thanks for your skillfully orchestrated and articulated  rebuttal. The gallows were likely there already.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1531 on: February 05, 2024, 10:50:36 PM »
Ok

I don't have any Bias - You do as you hate Trump & anything to do with him so it sways your views.
I seen videos of Jan 6th & of  blm riots all over the place , I seen many police opening doors & letting
Folks in & showing them around on the 6th - Though as Prime said all these videos could be fake or
Edited.
I don't know what the stated goals of 6th jan & blm are or were.

Oh & as for your other post about watching the MSM news - surely must be jesting as we clearly know
They certainly cannot be trusted to Factual or Truthful, I'm a little surprised you would say such a
Dumbb thing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1532 on: February 05, 2024, 10:59:13 PM »
PBS Documentary Reveals J6 Committee Was All Publicity Stunt Meant to Manipulate Audience – An Assault on the American Conscience (VIDEO)

The Biden regime is still using the FBI to round up, indict, harass, threaten, and ruin patriotic Americans who attended the Stop the Steal rally in Washington DC on January 6, 2021.

The Biden DOJ is now arresting Americans who stood outside the building, committed no crimes, but were standing in the unidentified “restricted ground” around the US Capitol that day.

Thousands of Trump supporters gathered in this area by the US Capitol because there were several Stop the Steal protests planned in this area. The rally organizers all had permits for their events.

Today there is video going viral from PBS where they January 6th Committee admits the entire thing was a publicity stunt meant to manipulate ordinary Americans.

This explains why they brought former ABC New President James Goldston on to create the vision for the grand production. Goldston envisioned the footage as a miniseries of propaganda.

Says James Goldston, “We knew how high the stakes were. We were either going to make people realize that this was important or once you’ve lost them you’ve lost them for good.”

Goldston and the crooked lawmakers who lied throughout the series and omitted critical evidence to exonerate conservative Americans feel no remorse for their actions.

From the production:

Adam Kinsinger: The one thing that we knew was the information that we have is compelling. The thing we needed to do was tell that to the american people in a compelling way. So that’s why we brought in a former president of ABC News.

James Goldston: Yeah, I got a call pretty much out of the blue from the January 6 committee. They wanted a storyteller, and while they were brilliant, they were brilliant lawyers. Storytelling for a mass audience is not what they do…

… When it came to that first hearing, we knew how high the stakes were… On the evening of June 9, doors opened. My heart was beating pretty fast on June 9, and it was a real question of, is this going to work or not?… We were either going to make people realize that this was important, or once you’ve lost them for good.

More James Goldston: I’m in this tiny control room right up the stairs from cannon caucus, and we count down to the start of the hearing. And at that point, what can you do?
Here is the video clip, via Eric Abbenante.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/pbs-documentary-reveals-j6-committee-was-all-publicity/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pbs-documentary-reveals-j6-committee-was-all-publicity

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1533 on: February 06, 2024, 08:31:58 AM »

Illuminati is now posting as chaos?  Hard to believe.  Illuminati, while stupid and repetitious as well, at least sticks to the actual thread topic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: February 06, 2024, 08:32:56 AM »
Who said that??

Who said it wasn't?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: February 06, 2024, 08:33:32 AM »
PBS Documentary Reveals J6 Committee Was All Publicity Stunt Meant to Manipulate Audience – An Assault on the American Conscience (VIDEO)

The Biden regime is still using the FBI to round up, indict, harass, threaten, and ruin patriotic Americans who attended the Stop the Steal rally in Washington DC on January 6, 2021.

The Biden DOJ is now arresting Americans who stood outside the building, committed no crimes, but were standing in the unidentified “restricted ground” around the US Capitol that day.

Thousands of Trump supporters gathered in this area by the US Capitol because there were several Stop the Steal protests planned in this area. The rally organizers all had permits for their events.

Today there is video going viral from PBS where they January 6th Committee admits the entire thing was a publicity stunt meant to manipulate ordinary Americans.

This explains why they brought former ABC New President James Goldston on to create the vision for the grand production. Goldston envisioned the footage as a miniseries of propaganda.

Says James Goldston, “We knew how high the stakes were. We were either going to make people realize that this was important or once you’ve lost them you’ve lost them for good.”

Goldston and the crooked lawmakers who lied throughout the series and omitted critical evidence to exonerate conservative Americans feel no remorse for their actions.

From the production:

Adam Kinsinger: The one thing that we knew was the information that we have is compelling. The thing we needed to do was tell that to the american people in a compelling way. So that’s why we brought in a former president of ABC News.

James Goldston: Yeah, I got a call pretty much out of the blue from the January 6 committee. They wanted a storyteller, and while they were brilliant, they were brilliant lawyers. Storytelling for a mass audience is not what they do…

… When it came to that first hearing, we knew how high the stakes were… On the evening of June 9, doors opened. My heart was beating pretty fast on June 9, and it was a real question of, is this going to work or not?… We were either going to make people realize that this was important, or once you’ve lost them for good.

More James Goldston: I’m in this tiny control room right up the stairs from cannon caucus, and we count down to the start of the hearing. And at that point, what can you do?
Here is the video clip, via Eric Abbenante.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/pbs-documentary-reveals-j6-committee-was-all-publicity/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pbs-documentary-reveals-j6-committee-was-all-publicity

Sure it was.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1536 on: February 06, 2024, 09:55:42 AM »

Yeah legit uh huh, the CIA and FBI censoring information regarding Hunter biden and Bidens complicity in his dealings,  the FBI and big tech censoring data on covid and both Hunter and other topics.  The fake steel dossier, the fake letter from the "50 intelligence agents" that was completely false.   

Uh huh.   Yeah legit - just Like Maddow and her fake russian collusion and covid stories peddled for years. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: February 06, 2024, 11:28:37 AM »
Yeah legit uh huh, the CIA and FBI censoring information regarding Hunter biden and Bidens complicity in his dealings,  the FBI and big tech censoring data on covid and both Hunter and other topics.  The fake steel dossier, the fake letter from the "50 intelligence agents" that was completely false.   

Uh huh.   Yeah legit - just Like Maddow and her fake russian collusion and covid stories peddled for years.

Legit election.  Get over it.  Stop whining.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: February 06, 2024, 11:56:27 AM »

And Mitterrand Looked at me & said Joe you Fucking Dementia ridden Khvnt
I've been dead 15+yrs  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: February 06, 2024, 01:10:01 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe all those people just happened to be there on Jan 6th when the electors' votes were being counted. Maybe the noose and gallows were already there. Maybe Congress was about to adjourn for the day anyway and run out of the building or hide in their offices like any other normal day.  Thanks for your skillfully orchestrated and articulated  rebuttal. The gallows were likely there already.
So a few guys show up with some homemade contraption that resembles the gallows and they're going to overthrow the government with that? Congress people will react how they perceive they are supposed to in order to get the most mileage out of any televised event. All of those people were there that day in order to celebrate or protest as they saw fit.
Was it stupid? Of course. Was it "spend 3 years and millions of dollars to hunt down people that were there and might have committed a crime" stupid? No.
How many current headlines in the media talk about the years of investigations and arrests of blm or antifa rioters? Weird how when it's at the governments doorstep they panic and arrest everyone, when it's in the hood or a downtown area they stand down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1540 on: February 06, 2024, 03:23:01 PM »
So a few guys show up with some homemade contraption that resembles the gallows and they're going to overthrow the government with that? Congress people will react how they perceive they are supposed to in order to get the most mileage out of any televised event. All of those people were there that day in order to celebrate or protest as they saw fit.
Was it stupid? Of course. Was it "spend 3 years and millions of dollars to hunt down people that were there and might have committed a crime" stupid? No.
How many current headlines in the media talk about the years of investigations and arrests of blm or antifa rioters? Weird how when it's at the governments doorstep they panic and arrest everyone, when it's in the hood or a downtown area they stand down.

Double standards & we know cops & Libturds are fine with that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: February 15, 2024, 04:35:44 AM »
Ahhhh yes....  the retard roundup continues.
He lost his limbs at age 15 after getting drunk and passing out on the railroad tracks.   ::)
Obviously, he hasn't gotten any smarter since then. 

---
FBI Arrests Triple Amputee for Breaking Into the Capitol on Jan. 6
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=FBI+Arrests+Triple+Amputee+for+Breaking+Into+the+Capitol+on+Jan.+

A California man who lost three of his limbs as a teenager was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riots in Washington, D.C.

Cameron Charles Clapp faces federal charges for entering the U.S. Capitol during the insurrection.
---

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: February 15, 2024, 10:10:52 AM »
Ahhhh yes....  the retard roundup continues.
He lost his limbs at age 15 after getting drunk and passing out on the railroad tracks.   ::)
Obviously, he hasn't gotten any smarter since then. 

---
FBI Arrests Triple Amputee for Breaking Into the Capitol on Jan. 6
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=FBI+Arrests+Triple+Amputee+for+Breaking+Into+the+Capitol+on+Jan.+

A California man who lost three of his limbs as a teenager was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riots in Washington, D.C.

Cameron Charles Clapp faces federal charges for entering the U.S. Capitol during the insurrection.
---

Absurd on so many levels to prosecute this 4 years later. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: February 15, 2024, 02:57:26 PM »

Naw...  still within the statue of limitations. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: February 15, 2024, 05:03:12 PM »
Government trying desperately to send the message that anyone that disagrees with them or stands up for what they believe will be stalked, harassed, intimidated and prosecuted. Especially if they are not democrat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1545 on: February 16, 2024, 05:49:32 AM »
Naw...  still within the statue of limitations.
::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1546 on: February 16, 2024, 07:59:31 AM »
Government trying desperately to send the message that anyone that disagrees with them or stands up for what they believe will be stalked, harassed, intimidated and prosecuted. Especially if they are not democrat.

The government is sending a message that criminals committing crimes against our country will be located, arrested, convicted and jailed.  Especially if they are low IQ morons. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: February 16, 2024, 08:00:04 AM »
::)

Was it or was it not within the statue of limitations?  Simple question.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: February 16, 2024, 10:12:11 AM »
Was it or was it not within the statue of limitations?  Simple question.

There is called prosecutorial discretion the same way the DA did not prosecute Biden because of his age and senility 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: February 16, 2024, 12:10:37 PM »
There is called prosecutorial discretion the same way the DA did not prosecute Biden because of his age and senility

I'm sure there are plenty that the DA chose to not prosecute in that crowd.