Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 81764 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #775 on: September 20, 2022, 11:32:14 AM »
Like Cyber Ninjas?   Please show us the evidence of this being proved wrong.  Hahahhaahaha

I have countless times

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #776 on: September 20, 2022, 11:51:49 AM »
It does matter.  If it didn’t, then Trumpys attorneys would not be fighting to avoid stating whether the documents found were declassified or not.

They are making two arguments:  (1) he declassififed the documents, which he had the absolute authority to do and (2) he had the absolute authority to determine whether the documents were personal and/or presidential records.  Both are correct.  So no, it doesn't matter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #777 on: September 20, 2022, 03:57:04 PM »
They are making two arguments:  (1) he declassififed the documents, which he had the absolute authority to do and (2) he had the absolute authority to determine whether the documents were personal and/or presidential records.  Both are correct.  So no, it doesn't matter.

If it didn’t matter they would not be avoiding stating where the docs were declassified or not.

Moot issue since the three laws they are investigating if he broke have no dependency on whether they are classified or not.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: September 20, 2022, 03:57:39 PM »
I have countless times

CTs and bullshit are not evidence. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: September 20, 2022, 04:49:00 PM »
Put up or shut up time. 

Everybody wants to claim Trumpy declassified these documents but no one wants to say so under oath.   Hahahahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: September 20, 2022, 05:14:18 PM »
Did she though? At least that's what your tv told you right? Same tv that said Bitem got 81 million votes. ::)

Tell me, how many votes do you think Biden got?  And now show us all proof that you are right. Inuendo is not proof, I say this just in case that is what you planned to use as proof. BTW the majority of American folks both voters and non-voters believe that Biden got 81 million votes or if they don't know the exact number, at least the majority.

It is interesting how a Getbig moderator (you), who is unknown to all but a couple of people in the U.S., thinks he knows more than millions of other people and he should be trusted to be more accurate and honest then they are. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: September 20, 2022, 05:18:03 PM »
Tell me, how many votes do you think Biden got?  And now show us all proof that you are right. Inuendo is not proof, I say this just in case that is what you planned to use as proof. BTW the majority of American folks both voters and non-voters believe that Biden got 81 million votes or if they don't know the exact number, at least the majority.

It is interesting how a Getbig moderator (you), who is unknown to all but a couple of people in the U.S., thinks he knows more than millions of other people and he should be trusted to be more accurate and honest then they are.

But the on going audits……. (Which proved nothing)
But the lawsuits (60+ for Trumpy that all failed)
But the evidence that MyPillow and Kraken has ( that they refused to release)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: September 20, 2022, 05:24:11 PM »
Put up or shut up time. 

Everybody wants to claim Trumpy declassified these documents but no one wants to say so under oath.   Hahahahaha

I just finished reading a couple of articles regarding this very issue. Trump's legal team recommended Judge Dearie as the special master. Trump appointed Judge Cannon agreed as did the Department of Justice folks who are involved in this case. Now it appears unlike some of Trump's picks, Judge Dearie may be ethical and honest. How very interesting!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: September 20, 2022, 05:49:14 PM »
I just finished reading a couple of articles regarding this very issue. Trump's legal team recommended Judge Dearie as the special master. Trump appointed Judge Cannon agreed as did the Department of Justice folks who are involved in this case. Now it appears unlike some of Trump's picks, Judge Dearie may be ethical and honest. How very interesting!

Which of his picks are unethical and dishonest? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: September 20, 2022, 06:09:42 PM »
Which of his picks are unethical and dishonest?

Everyone that got tired of his shit.  Or doesn’t buy into the Big Lie. Well according to Trumpy they are or just “losers”.

Pence
Barr
Sessions
Cohen
Flynn
Etc etc etc

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: September 20, 2022, 06:13:09 PM »
[quote author =Primemuscle link=topic=680386.msg9856723#msg9856723 date=1663719851]
I just finished     reading a couple of articles regarding this very issue. Trump's legal team recommended Judge Dearie as the special master. Trump appointed Judge Cannon agreed as did the Department of Justice folks who are involved in this case. Now it appears unlike some of Trump's picks, Judge Dearie may be ethical and honest. How very interesting!
[/quote]

But the docs are declassified.  Trumpy said so.   ::)

It’s a very simple.  If they are declassified then just say so.  ;D

What’s the big deal?   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #786 on: September 20, 2022, 06:19:05 PM »
Yes, she did.  As did Biden.  Did my TV tell me that?  No, all the Republican secretaries of state that ratified the results told me that.
Who told them that? Ratified results from a manipulated electronic voting machine abused by people with no ID? The whole system needs an overhaul by the people, for the people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #787 on: September 20, 2022, 06:22:23 PM »
Who told them that? Ratified results from a manipulated electronic voting machine abused by people with no ID? The whole system needs an overhaul by the people, for the people.

Ok.  To play on your level.  The Russians manipulated all the voting machines in 2016 and sent illegal English speaking Russians to cast votes for Trump.  If 2016 was free and fair, Hillary would have had 87 million votes.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: September 20, 2022, 06:25:30 PM »
Ok.  To play on your level.  The Russians manipulated all the voting machines in 2016 and sent illegal English speaking Russians to cast votes for Trump.  If 2016 was free and fair, Hillary would have had 87 million votes.   ::)
Cool, was that the same Russians that manipulated the machines to get rid of Bernie so Obama could win?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #789 on: September 20, 2022, 06:27:51 PM »
Cool, was that the same Russians that manipulated the machines to get rid of Bernie so Obama could win?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall Bernie being in the picture for POTUS in either 2008 or 2012.  But to answer your question hypotheically, yes it must have been the same Russians.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: September 20, 2022, 06:29:13 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall Bernie being in the picture for POTUS in either 2008 or 2012.  But to answer your question hypotheically, yes it must have been the same Russians.
Of course he wasn't, the Russians knocked him out in the primaries so they could put their puppet Obama in there. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: September 20, 2022, 06:37:56 PM »
But the docs are declassified.  Trumpy said so.   ::)

It’s a very simple.  If they are declassified then just say so.  ;D

What’s the big deal?   ;D

Is he still publicly saying they were declassified? Are his attorneys saying they were to a judge in a court of law? You and I know the answer to this and I think we agree that they are staying mum or talking around the subject. Also, whether they were or not is probably a moot point, since classified or declassified they aren't Trump's documents to keep in his residence which is currently just luxury hotel where he has his living quarters, and with who knows who coming and going.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: September 20, 2022, 06:38:16 PM »
It was the Chinese thermostats obviously.   ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #793 on: September 20, 2022, 06:39:21 PM »
Of course he wasn't, the Russians knocked him out in the primaries so they could put their puppet Obama in there. ;)

That's good.  Let's go with it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: September 20, 2022, 06:41:16 PM »
Is he still publicly saying they were declassified? Are his attorneys saying they were to a judge in a court of law? You and I know the answer to this and I think we agree that they are staying mum or talking around the subject. Also, whether they were or not is probably a moot point, since classified or declassified they aren't Trump's documents to keep in his residence which is currently just luxury hotel where he has his living quarters, and with who knows who coming and going.

They aren’t saying anything.    Hahahaha.  Obviously they don’t have much faith in their client telling the truth.  The judge wants them to say under oath that Trumpy declassified the documents but they won’t do it. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: September 20, 2022, 06:47:51 PM »
They aren’t saying anything.    Hahahaha.  Obviously they don’t have much faith in their client telling the truth.  The judge wants them to say under oath that Trumpy declassified the documents but they won’t do it.

Judge Dearie holding their feet to the fire.  ;) The old 'delay and it will go away' tactic doesn't seem to be working this time... about time!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: September 20, 2022, 06:54:40 PM »
Judge Dearie holding their feet to the fire.  ;) The old 'delay and it will go away' tactic doesn't seem to be working this time... about time!

They are still trying to muddy the waters. 

Damn liberal activist special master.  Oh wait…

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: September 20, 2022, 07:24:35 PM »
Everyone that got tired of his shit.  Or doesn’t buy into the Big Lie. Well according to Trumpy they are or just “losers”.

Pence
Barr
Sessions
Cohen
Flynn
Etc etc etc

Cohen wasn't an appointee and he is the only dishonest person on your list.  But I doubt Prime was referring to any of them.  Sounds like he was making some veiled reference to the judge. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #798 on: September 20, 2022, 07:47:58 PM »
For anyone quoting Barr on either side, this is worth a read to see where the man really stands:

https://www.commonsense.news/p/bill-barr-calls-bullsht?triedSigningIn=true

One snippet stands out, as he was able to separate reality from all the bullshit that came with the former President:

BW: Okay. Did you ever consider resigning from your post because of something you were asked to do?

AG BARR: No. I considered resigning from my post because it was such a pain in the ass. Trump’s tweeting and so forth was such a pain in the ass because it gave the left an opportunity to argue that I was doing things because Trump wanted them done that way. I kept on telling him not to tweet about the Department of Justice. But he never told me to do anything that I would resign over.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: September 20, 2022, 10:07:32 PM »
Cohen wasn't an appointee and he is the only dishonest person on your list.  But I doubt Prime was referring to any of them.  Sounds like he was making some veiled reference to the judge.

Appointed/hired it’s all the same really in Trumpworld.