Author Topic: New Vagina didn't work  (Read 2514 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: New Vagina didn't work
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2023, 08:05:42 AM »
Could be worse -

"Welp. There's hair in my vag...fuck
I had SRS about 9 months ago with a pretty well-known surgeon who I don't want to name because I don't want to turn people away from him. (Aesthetics are amazing btw, no complaints about the outward appearance) Did ~18 months of electrolysis beforehand, even though the surgeon said it was optional. It hurt like fuck, and now I still have internal growth. Like waaaaaay deep inside. I can feel it with my fingers and it's pretty much at the deepest part of the vagina (about 5-6 inches in). I've been researching on the web and there's literally NOTHING I can do about it. It's not a TON, but it feels like a lot more than I'm comfortable with. If I was to take a wild guess I'd say in the neighborhood of 10-25 hairs. I haven't had sex with anyone yet, and now I doubt I ever will because I'll be too paranoid that he'll be able to feel it. I feel fucking disgusting. I've hated my body since I was like 4 years old and I was finally getting to a point of being ok. Thinking that I might actually enjoy having sex for once in my life. Nope. Nothing can ever go well, right? After all this work to "pass" (which I do.) I'm left with a vagina that I don't even want to try to use with someone now. Made a throwaway account because I don't want this linked back to my other one. It's gross and I don't want anyone to know who I am, even on the "anonymous" trans forum on reddit. I'm so fucking depressed right now."

"You could get a peritoneal graft or a colon graft to replace the hairy vaginal canal. It won’t be easy, but it is a possible solution."

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/9thn27/welp_theres_hair_in_my_vagfuck/ .

-------------------

Ribbed Furry for your pleasure.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2023, 08:07:38 AM »
to me its more evil than selling drugs and shooting people , they are educated and should know better , unlike wild monkeys

They don't give a sh1t. The system has their back and most eat up everything the system tells them to .They just reap the social benefits of being in a white coat. The "plandemic" was a perfect indicator how money hungry most doctors are. Rockefeller hijacked medicine 100 years ago. It's nothing but a pharmaceutical playground

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2023, 08:15:59 AM »
It's all money.

You get them for the hormone treatments
Then you get them for cosmetic work and pre op counseling
Then you get them for the actual surgery
Then you get them for post op cosmetic work and post op counseling
Then you get them for heavy post op psychological work when they realized they'll never be men or women
Then the undertaker gets them for burial work when they finally end the whole mess

Trannies are one big money making machine.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2023, 08:17:04 AM »
Seems cool and hip  and not a big deal - this is what the groomers are making it out to be
c

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2023, 09:50:35 AM »
PS Your kunt is in the sink!

https://youtu.be/3o5m_mXadoU

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2023, 11:01:56 AM »

[snip - LITERALLY]

T

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2023, 11:41:31 AM »

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2023, 12:37:09 PM »
The grossness of the Alphabet Mafia knows no bounds.

I used to politely tolerate the queer folk, albeit reluctantly.

Not so anymore.

Now I HATE THEM ALL AND HAVE NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT AND HOPE FOR THEIR ULTIMATE HARASSMENT AND BANISHMENT.

Hell yeah.  I used to be the same way, now I don't see the homos/trannies as anything other than trolls trying to "live the gimmick" for the sake of feeling powerful through being drama queens.  I don't even see them as legitimately "mentally ill" anymore, I see them as bullies trying to get people to play with feces and cut their dicks off as a power play.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2023, 12:39:37 AM »
Most of the people who went to study medicine were weirdos to begin with. Socially awkward nerds or pretentious pricks.
Who can stand 8 years of more school after you just did 12 years of it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2023, 03:11:30 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2023, 04:34:48 AM »
Watch the recent Megyn Kelly podcast, called something like, Why I Will No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns.

It’s several minutes of HARD truth and needs to be required viewing for all young people.

This whole Alphabet Soup hysteria has to be eradicated.

We’re descending into complete madness.

This is not hyperbole.

Complete. Madness.

Those of us still of sane mind have GOT to push back. Hard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2023, 04:41:13 AM »
Watch the recent Megyn Kelly podcast, called something like, Why I Will No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns.

It’s several minutes of HARD truth and needs to be required viewing for all young people.

This is not hyperbole.

Complete. Madness.

What Bastion/Ramparts said here!
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2023, 04:50:31 AM »
Poison Pussy Of Peace

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2023, 05:28:48 AM »
I hate when vaginas don’t work.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2023, 11:35:14 AM »
I hate when vaginas don’t work.

especially when they refuse overtime as well...

DIABOLIC

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2023, 01:21:26 PM »
It's a hole. Holes heal. It's not a vagina and will never be a vagina.

The bros made a good point. Anyone who fucks a transexual is gay so why do they even need a vagina? Just stick to anal.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2023, 02:40:54 PM »
It's a hole. Holes heal. It's not a vagina and will never be a vagina.

The bros made a good point. Anyone who fucks a transexual is gay so why do they even need a vagina? Just stick to anal.

All great points.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2023, 12:46:56 AM »

This is not hyperbole.

Complete. Madness.

I never used them in the 1st place.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2023, 03:22:19 AM »
Could be worse -

I had SRS about 9 months ago with a pretty well-known surgeon who I don't want to name because I don't want to turn people away from him. (Aesthetics are amazing btw, no complaints about the outward appearance) Did ~18 months of electrolysis beforehand, even though the surgeon said it was optional. It hurt like fuck, and now I still have internal growth. Like waaaaaay deep inside. I can feel it with my fingers and it's pretty much at the deepest part of the vagina (about 5-6 inches in). I've been researching on the web and there's literally NOTHING I can do about it. It's not a TON, but it feels like a lot more than I'm comfortable with. If I was to take a wild guess I'd say in the neighborhood of 10-25 hairs. I haven't had sex with anyone yet, and now I doubt I ever will because I'll be too paranoid that he'll be able to feel it. I feel fucking disgusting. I've hated my body since I was like 4 years old and I was finally getting to a point of being ok. Thinking that I might actually enjoy having sex for once in my life. Nope. Nothing can ever go well, right? After all this work to "pass" (which I do.) I'm left with a vagina that I don't even want to try to use with someone now. Made a throwaway account because I don't want this linked back to my other one. It's gross and I don't want anyone to know who I am, even on the "anonymous" trans forum on reddit. I'm so fucking depressed right now."

"You could get a peritoneal graft or a colon graft to replace the hairy vaginal canal. It won’t be easy, but it is a possible solution."

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/9thn27/welp_theres_hair_in_my_vagfuck/ .

-------------------

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2023, 05:35:26 AM »
Could be worse -

-------------------

Imac hair remover shoved up the crack should get rid of it

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2023, 05:40:08 AM »
Imac hair remover shoved up the crack should get rid of it

@Princess L, is this true?