Author Topic: LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet  (Read 4773 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet
« on: January 04, 2023, 01:06:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 01:08:41 PM »
Most votes for a President in history my ass.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 01:09:51 PM »
Something very wrong w/ this guy.
Seems mentally challenged...

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1610370348221874176?s=20&t=MGk-TEucwOM9UhdoQk5rkQ

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 01:14:16 PM »
He's definitely from this planet - just malfunctioned in the thaw-out from the ice they found him in.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 01:21:04 PM »
;D ;D ;D

it's totally pathetic when the best that you can do is post an altered video

you did know this was fake...right?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?521597-1/president-biden-delivers-remarks-gun-safety-law

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 01:44:11 PM »
Most votes for a President in history my ass.

Not even remotely close

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 01:46:34 PM »

https://www.c-span.org/video/?521597-1/president-biden-delivers-remarks-gun-safety-law

So what, everything's fake... I can do better if it pleases you?
The real pic's of your Dad on "BBC Slurpers" might do? (Is his throat healed up yet)?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 01:48:58 PM »
So what, everything's fake... I can do better if it pleases you?
The real pic's of your Dad on "BBC Slurpers" might do? (Is his throat healed up yet)?

Damn
You didn't actually know the video you posted was totally fake (fake audio added)
Who's the laughing stock again dumbass?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2023, 01:49:44 PM »
The only pic in this thread should be Kevin McCarthy.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2023, 02:00:14 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2023, 02:03:51 PM »
What time does Kevin Owen McCarthy get sworn in as the Democratic ...er.... RINO..... I mean Republican House Speaker?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2023, 02:07:05 PM »
Pathetically Pitiful President Of Peace

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2023, 02:16:11 PM »
Not even remotely close

Says who?  You?  Hahahhaa.  Evidence proves otherwise.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2023, 02:19:53 PM »
Biden really is the laughing stock of the world... I mean, how can you not look at all those Biden Baby Blimps floating around here and in other countries... oh wait.   Or how all those statues of Biden and his Yeti pubes have shown up in public places.... oh wait.  Or how about all the Biden late night comedy material that shows up every night.... oh wait.    The funniest thing is the near constant ALL CAPS Biden social media meltdowns.... oh wait.

Biden single handed turned all the Trumpturds into a more retarded version of the Tea-Hee Party.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2023, 04:12:37 PM »
Biden really is the laughing stock of the world... I mean, how can you not look at all those Biden Baby Blimps floating around here and in other countries... oh wait.   Or how all those statues of Biden and his Yeti pubes have shown up in public places.... oh wait.  Or how about all the Biden late night comedy material that shows up every night.... oh wait.    The funniest thing is the near constant ALL CAPS Biden social media meltdowns.... oh wait.

Biden single handed turned all the Trumpturds into a more retarded version of the Tea-Hee Party.

Only thing worse would be an utterly incompetent Sexual Predator that gropes/sniffs children, which is why he is your idol and hero...
c

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2023, 04:57:46 PM »

The fact that late night is not doing bits on his gaffs should be a red flag regardless of who you support. This president has said and done a lot of dumb things and if he’s not being mocked you should realize that is not a good option to have such biased media.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2023, 05:27:54 PM »

You're so full of shit you could be the new James Bond.   Go fuck your dead aunties undies, twatling.

I hope your pets wipe you out.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2023, 05:56:48 PM »

I'm not one to get political, they're all scum. But what does Trump has to do with Bidens failing mental faculties?
"Biden has dementia"
"Ya but Trump!"
Huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2023, 08:57:32 PM »
You're so full of shit you could be the new James Bond.   Go fuck your dead aunties undies, twatling.

I hope your pets wipe you out.

Shut up cripple and get back to window so you can watch the world and realllll life pass you by.  It's funny you talk about dead people yet your dumb ass is closer to death than most.  You barely cut it out of the 2022 deadpool, I don't have high hopes of you seeing the end of 2023.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2023, 08:58:45 PM »
The fact that late night is not doing bits on his gaffs should be a red flag regardless of who you support. This president has said and done a lot of dumb things and if he’s not being mocked you should realize that is not a good option to have such biased media.

Or maybe he isn't mocked as bad as the orange turd because he isn't as much of an asswipe?  That's sound like a more logical conclusion.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2023, 01:29:13 AM »
This ones not Fake "Tracker"... Biggest moron in  history...  ::) ::) ??? ???

Huh?? ??? ???

#JoeBiden: "I’ll paraphrase the phrase of my old neighborhood:
The rest of the countries, the world is not a patch in our jeans, if we do what we wanna do, we need to do."

https://twitter.com/LawDog323E/status/1610707619945103387?s=20&t=pZqijKWR-NwYe8fj-HHGow

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2023, 04:32:00 AM »

hey if it makes him happy why not ?.  it gets him through the day while President Biden leads one of the greatest comebacks in U.S. history. He, President Biden is probably the greatest president in the last 6 years. ;)
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2023, 04:33:15 AM »
This ones not Fake "Tracker"... Biggest moron in  history...  ::) ::) ??? ???

Huh?? ??? ???

#JoeBiden: "I’ll paraphrase the phrase of my old neighborhood:
The rest of the countries, the world is not a patch in our jeans, if we do what we wanna do, we need to do."

https://twitter.com/LawDog323E/status/1610707619945103387?s=20&t=pZqijKWR-NwYe8fj-HHGow

Wow.  That statement will make an impact on U.S. foreign relations.