Author Topic: LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet  (Read 4788 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2023, 03:28:49 PM »
Maybe he doesn't.  But unlike you, he can vote.

Why doesn't he ??

Also why are you so bothered about my 1 vote & not the millions of illegals voting ?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2023, 03:55:07 PM »
The only thing weak and pathetic around here is you.  I sure did vote for them.  Don't like it?  Don't like them?.... FOAD!!  Did that hurt your little reallllll world feeeeeellinnnggs?

IOL trying desperately to not type.  You pets will come for you and no one will protect you. Piss yourself lately or has your condition progressed to that of Mr. Biden and you have begun to shat yourself stupid?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2023, 04:28:39 PM »
Why doesn't he ??

Also why are you so bothered about my 1 vote & not the millions of illegals voting ?

I'm not worried about your one vote, seeing how you can't. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2023, 04:31:12 PM »
IOL trying desperately to not type.  You pets will come for you and no one will protect you. Piss yourself lately or has your condition progressed to that of Mr. Biden and you have begun to shat yourself stupid?

Is "pets" your new buzzword?  Is that what you are regurgitating over and over now in an effort to appear witty and intelligent?  It isn't working.  Just like the rest of your tired ass attempts.  If I had pets, you still wouldn't have a point.

Unlike you, I don't have to have need for bed pans or Depends.  And you know the funnnnnnyyyyy thing?   In the reallllll world, Biden will most likely outlive your crippled ass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2023, 04:58:56 PM »
I'm not worried about your one vote, seeing how you can't.

You failed miserably to answer why pedo Joe believes Camel toe Harris is President?
Is the question to difficult for you ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2023, 05:47:32 PM »
You failed miserably to answer why pedo Joe believes Camel toe Harris is President?
Is the question to difficult for you ?

You failed miserably to answer why :

A better question is how is the foreign liar who claims an American citizenship, says he worked on doors for 30 years and has "killed many people"?

Is the question too difficult for you?  I know telling the truth for you obviously is.   :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2023, 07:46:20 PM »
A better question is how is the foreign liar who claims an American citizenship, says he worked on doors for 30 years and has "killed many people"?

Perhaps you should have spent some of those 30 years working on basic English grammar.  But carry on nevertheless.

LurkingForBoys- ??  Yes ? What question have you asked there ?   Idiot - you are saying I should've spent more time on
English grammar.
That is not a Question-  it is your stated opinion-  you Retard , is it any wonder you are constantly owned on here .

Why does pedo Joe not think he is President is A Question- That you either can't or don't want to answer .

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2023, 08:12:12 PM »
Is "pets" your new buzzword?  Is that what you are regurgitating over and over now in an effort to appear witty and intelligent?  It isn't working.  Just like the rest of your tired ass attempts.  If I had pets, you still wouldn't have a point.

Unlike you, I don't have to have need for bed pans or Depends.  And you know the funnnnnnyyyyy thing?   In the reallllll world, Biden will most likely outlive your crippled ass.

I've seen what awaits you and your kind.  You deserve it and your end cannot come soon enough for civilization.  The Himah consume you.  No one wants to be you or even know you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2023, 02:37:37 AM »
I've seen what awaits you and your kind.  You deserve it and your end cannot come soon enough for civilization.  The Himah consume you.  No one wants to be you or even know you.

It is interesting how no one here seems to want to discuss the Republican fiasco of the last few days wherein Mr. Kiss Ass McCarthy finally made Speaker of the House by mostly by default, with 6 republican rebels voting 'present' (which is basically a non-vote) on the 15th try. And a now castrated Kevin McCarthy gave up most of the power as Speaker of the House and handed it back to his rank-and-file members. Most notably, he agreed to a rule that allows just one member to force a vote to remove the Speaker of the House at any time, which will probably happen at the next session which is tomorrow on the 9th of January shortly after 5:00 pm when it begins.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2023, 06:11:47 AM »
It is interesting how no one here seems to want to discuss the Republican fiasco of the last few days wherein Mr. Kiss Ass McCarthy finally made Speaker of the House by mostly by default, with 6 republican rebels voting 'present' (which is basically a non-vote) on the 15th try. And a now castrated Kevin McCarthy gave up most of the power as Speaker of the House and handed it back to his rank-and-file members. Most notably, he agreed to a rule that allows just one member to force a vote to remove the Speaker of the House at any time, which will probably happen at the next session which is tomorrow on the 9th of January shortly after 5:00 pm when it begins.

Fiasco?!  the last two years have been a sham.  Fiasco?!  Just look at this sAdministration and realize that it is fast becoming a bAdministration.  I am glad that Conservatives did what they did for our Nation.  Mr. Biden and his President Harris are ignorant pieces of crap.

Fiasco?!  Pelosi, Shumer, Waters, Levine, et al and would have it taught that white people are scum because they are white.  All in the name of "fairness". 

I have nothing to discuss except my disgust.  So long as he (can't help saying it this way, LOL!) acquiesced to their demands and the newest Conservatives stick to saving our Nation I could care less that he is the "speaker".  I am more interested in Conservatives being the "sparkers" of excellence. 

This Nation cannot fail and the Democrats have demonstrated their hatred for all that is good and natural.  For all that is based upon the natural selection process of the best are first but those who are first must work to help others.  NOT give them free everything but rather free them to work toward a better future for themselves and their families.

Contrast that with pond scum like that drag queen Levine wanting to harm children and if any say that chemically castrating children from the natural born state, proven to be just that by SCIENCE instead of Levine's Weird Science, then those people are as disgusting as pedophiles.

Look at Mr. Biden and know that he is demented, perverse and without a shred of morality.  Kuntmala Harris is foul craven and dumber than a box of indigenous Africans.  Did you vote for those to insipid idiots?  I didn't. Why would anyone desire to dumb down reality?

I am 100% American.  I love my Nation and despise turd-world importation/politics bullshit.  Again, why would anyone want to dumb down realty? 

Oh wait!  Because it's not "fair".   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2023, 07:05:17 AM »

Pseudo gibberish in an attempt to look witty and intellectual, but instead you just look more pathetic than usual.  Tell us more about my pets while you wait for your Depends to be changed.  I will be here long after you are gone, which probably can't come soon enough to free your family from the burden of having to babysit you every day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2023, 07:08:33 AM »
LurkingForBoys- ??  Yes ? What question have you asked there ?   Idiot - you are saying I should've spent more time on
English grammar.
That is not a Question-  it is your stated opinion-  you Retard , is it any wonder you are constantly owned on here .

Why does pedo Joe not think he is President is A Question- That you either can't or don't want to answer .

The question is the sentence that ended with "?".  If you had an IQ above your age, it would have been obvious.  Since you are stupid (as we see) I'll ask again.  So how is the foreigner today that worked on doors for 30 years and killed many people? 

If you want to know what Biden thinks, why not write him?  Let him know about your stellar killing skills and body count.  Maybe he will give you a medal for it.   ;D  Maybe more than one for the additional piss poor gimmicks you have too.  Though I am pretty sure things like that get vetted and if your lies can't hold up on here, they won't under closer inspection either.   :D

If not a medal, maybe a free course in English as a Second Language.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2023, 07:18:19 AM »
The question is the sentence that ended with "?".  If you had an IQ above your age, it would have been obvious.  Since you are stupid (as we see) I'll ask again.  So how is the foreigner today that worked on doors for 30 years and killed many people? 

If you want to know what Biden thinks, why not write him?  Let him know about your stellar killing skills and body count.  Maybe he will give you a medal for it.   ;D  Maybe more than one for the additional piss poor gimmicks you have too.  Though I am pretty sure things like that get vetted and if your lies can't hold up on here, they won't under closer inspection either.   :D

Babbling like a low IQ scatter brained 50 year old liberal women in an effeminate little man body  ;D
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2023, 11:08:48 AM »

If you want to know How I am, why not write Me?

If you had an IQ above your age, it would have been obvious.  Since you are stupid (as we all can see) Oh,  I'll Not Reply to your 3yr old writing & Tell You now How I am ,
I'm very Well - I'm a little surprised at you concern Thank you for Asking .

Are You not able or willing to answer the question of why Pedo Joe Thinks Camel Toe Harris is President - as I'm asking you a polite question directly not Pedo Joe as
He'd likely answer a question from last week

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2023, 11:20:57 AM »

Ahh I missed the last part - Which other accounts are you under the miss apprehension
That they are also me ??
As only have this account-I can say what I want on here
I don't see the point of having more than 1 account, Maybe you do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2023, 11:57:04 AM »
Obviously, questions, quotes and basic reading comprehension is a struggle for you.

If you want to know How I am, why not write Me?  I did.  Twice.  In writing.  Both times.  This statement alone shows your stupidity at something so simple.

If you had an IQ above your age, it would have been obvious.  Since you are stupid (as we all can see) Oh,  I'll Not Reply to your 3yr old writing & Tell You now How I am ,
I'm very Well - I'm a little surprised at you concern Thank you for Asking .  You just said you would not reply, and yet you did.  E2L can help out with that. 

Are You not able or willing to answer the question of why Pedo Joe Thinks Camel Toe Harris is President - as I'm asking you a polite question directly not Pedo Joe as
I am not Biden, I don't have to answer for him.  Write him if you want one. 

Rather than watch you struggle with simple conversation, why not just tell us about all the people you claim to have kill.  How did you do it? Did you smother them to death with your constant gay and pedo projections?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2023, 11:59:46 AM »

Ahh I missed the last part - Which other accounts are you under the miss apprehension
That they are also me ??  All the stupid ones.  That's not a misapprehension
As only have this account-I can say what I want on here No one said you couldn't.  Just basic English keeps you from saying it well.
I don't see the point of having more than 1 account, Maybe you do. 

Try again perhaps?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2023, 12:07:03 PM »
Obviously, questions, quotes and basic reading comprehension is a struggle for you.

Ha Ha Ha

Says the Moron who followed every Lie that was told him by the China virus
Con artists - Were you social distancing from your computer while wearing a face nappy
& sitting down& how many death shots you willingly had so far?

Oh dear - are you Triggered / not feeling to stable Mentally, LurkingForBoys
Pls go find a quiet room or a Counsellor for your unbalanced mind.

Jeez just look at this rambling.
Good luck Glad I can make you so angst & wound up. Ha Ha ha

"The question is the sentence that ended with "?".  If you had an IQ above your age, it would have been obvious.  Since you are stupid (as we see) I'll ask again.  So how is the foreigner today that worked on doors for 30 years and killed many people? 

If you want to know How I am, why not write Me?  I did ask.  Twice.  In writing.  Both times.  This statement alone shows your stupidity at something so simple.

I'm very Well - I'm a little surprised at you concern Thank you for Asking .  You just said you would not reply, and yet you did.  E2L can help out with that. 

Rather than watch you struggle with simple conversation, why not just tell us about all the people you claim to have kill.  How did you do it? Did you smother them to death with your constant gay and pedo projections?"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2023, 12:10:15 PM »
Try again perhaps?

Nope - strange however bad my basic English is or isn't you understand me just fine.

Just this one account is more than enough to cause you plenty of suffering.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2023, 12:20:07 PM »
Joe Biden is the greatest U.S. President of the past two years.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2023, 12:25:27 PM »
Meltdown!  Another example of being too stupid to quote properly.  I mean really... you just click a button.   ::)

Ha Ha Ha

Says the Moron who followed every Lie that was told him by the China virus
Con artists - Were you social distancing from your computer while wearing a face nappy
& sitting down& how many death shots you willingly had so far?

Oh dear - are you Triggered / not feeling to stable Mentally, LurkingForBoys
Pls go find a quiet room or a Counsellor for your unbalanced mind.

Jeez just look at this rambling.
Good luck Glad I can make you so angst & wound up. Ha Ha ha

"The question is the sentence that ended with "?".  If you had an IQ above your age, it would have been obvious.  Since you are stupid (as we see) I'll ask again.  So how is the foreigner today that worked on doors for 30 years and killed many people? 

If you want to know How I am, why not write Me?  I did ask.  Twice.  In writing.  Both times.  This statement alone shows your stupidity at something so simple.

Rather than watch you struggle with simple conversation, why not just tell us about all the people you claim to have kill.  How did you do it? Did you smother them to death with your constant gay and pedo projections?"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2023, 12:31:15 PM »
Nope - strange however bad my basic English is or isn't you understand me just fine.

Just this one account is more than enough to cause you plenty of suffering.

No, just having a hard time following along with your lies.   So obviously you want to ignore that Johnny Rambo tale about killing many people....  so why don't we move along to another lie of yours. 

Wrong Fuckwit I have American citizenship
Try again

Remember this?

Just another lie in a list of many from a very stupid person struggling with basic English.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2023, 02:05:09 PM »
No, just having a hard time following along with your lies.   So obviously you want to ignore that Johnny Rambo tale about killing many people....  so why don't we move along to another lie of yours. 

Remember this?

Just another lie in a list of many from a very stupid person struggling with basic English.

Why are you having such a hard time boy

I choose to talk about what ever I wish when I want - not when you or your other accounts want me to, Tough.
Is it LurkingForBoys or LurkingForIlluminati 😱 You sick pervy Bastard.

On the subject of Lies Are you so angry & pissed off with yourself /Pedo Joe / Camel Toe Harris/ Pelosi / pocahontas / Fauci/ Gates/ WHO / CDC etc
For telling lies or do you back them & defend them & double down on all they say.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2023, 03:03:02 PM »

Why are you having such a hard time boy

I choose to talk about what ever I wish when I want - not when you or your other accounts want me to, Tough.
Is it LurkingForBoys or LurkingForIlluminati 😱 You sick pervy Bastard.

On the subject of Lies Are you so angry & pissed off with yourself /Pedo Joe / Camel Toe Harris/ Pelosi / pocahontas / Fauci/ Gates/ WHO / CDC etc
For telling lies or do you back them & defend them & double down on all they say.

Sure you do.  Liar. 

Tell us more about the US citizenship.  Hahaha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2023, 03:48:29 PM »
Sure you do.  Liar. 

Tell us more about the US citizenship.  Hahaha

Tis true ,

Ha ha ha ha ha

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣👍🏻