Author Topic: Where’s the FBI raid?  (Read 3404 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Where’s the FBI raid?
« on: January 09, 2023, 05:31:44 PM »

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Where’s the FBI raid?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 05:39:09 PM »
Why would the FBI need to do a  raid

Here's a refresher of all the steps the US government took to retrieve it's property from Trump and all the things he or his agents did to prevent the recovery of those docs

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-search-timeline-mar-a-lago-justice-department/

BTW - Merrick Garland assigned a Trump appointee to investigate this (the Biden docs)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 06:00:34 PM »
Why would the FBI need to do a  raid

Here's a refresher of all the steps the US government took to retrieve it's property from Trump and all the things he or his agents did to prevent the recovery of those docs

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-search-timeline-mar-a-lago-justice-department/

BTW - Merrick Garland assigned a Trump appointee to investigate this (the Biden docs)

You’re not following. They were found right before the mid terms. Biden has many homes. Where are the raids?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 06:02:17 PM »
You’re not following. They were found right before the mid terms. Biden has many homes. Where are the raids?

Where was the documents found?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 06:09:27 PM »

It's obvious you're not "following" or maybe don't understand the facts of the two situations

Biden's attorney's found the docs notified the National Archives who retrieved the docs the next day

Why would there need to be a raid

It took DOJ over a year to need a search warrant for Trumps house and that was only after multiple requests and trips to Florida for docs and lies by Trump and his agents saying they had turned over everything (which of course they did not)

If Trump sent all the docs back when they were first requested or when representative of National Archives went to his house or when he was subpoenaed  for the docs there would have never been a raid

You understand all that, right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 06:10:51 PM »
Hahahhaha Qoach and the Trumpturds desperately trying to make it out to be one and the same.  So when did the FBI plant this evidence?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 06:17:36 PM »
It's obvious you're not "following" or maybe don't understand the facts of the two situations

Biden's attorney's found the docs notified the National Archives who retrieved the docs the next day

It took DOJ over a year to need a search warrant for Trumps house and that was only after multiple requests and trips to Florida for docs and lies by Trump and his agents saying they had turned over everything (which of course they did not)

If Trump sent all the docs back when they were first requested or when representative of National Archives went to his house or when he was subpoenaed  for the docs there would have never been a raid

No one knows the facts because the story just came out today so don’t pretend you do

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2023, 06:19:39 PM »
Hahahhaha Qoach and the Trumpturds desperately trying to make it out to be one and the same.  So when did the FBI plant this evidence?

I’ve been waiting for you and your minions to make your excuses

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 06:22:06 PM »
No one knows the facts because the story just came out today so don’t pretend you do

You and I both have access to the same public info
I've provided you summary (you can verify it yourself)

Again, it took DOJ an more than a year to need to "raid" Trump and that was only due to his constant denial and obstruction

If you don't see there difference in the two events then that's your problem

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2023, 06:23:40 PM »
I’ve been waiting for you and your minions to make your excuses

Facts don’t need excuses.  Unlike retards like yourself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2023, 06:30:59 PM »
Facts don’t need excuses.  Unlike retards like yourself.

You know what to do

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2023, 06:45:45 PM »

Again, it took DOJ an more than a year to need to "raid" Trump and that was only due to his constant denial and obstruction

While there may be differences between the two events as you say, does it make it any less illegal what Biden did?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2023, 06:49:56 PM »
You know what to do

Continue kicking you in your ovaries over your lies?  Why yes, I will.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2023, 07:10:34 PM »
Continue kicking you in your ovaries over your lies?  Why yes, I will.

Then let’s go. C’mon, embarrass me face to face where everyone can hear or see

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2023, 07:12:52 PM »

So you think that’s all the documents he had? Let’s find out and raid all of Biden’s residences to find out. Also, you know if Biden had some so did Obama…go after his as well. Let’s also not forget that Biden has his hand in mark in making that fake raid happen.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2023, 07:15:35 PM »

You’re absolutely right. We do have the same public information but do you read both sides or just one? I tend to read both

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2023, 07:56:03 PM »

While there may be weirder ends between the two events as you say, does it make it any less illegal what Biden did?

Nope, the two circumstances have almost nothing in common except that classified docs were in a place where they didn't belong and that is a problem in both cases
That is why the National Archives referred this (Bidens situation) to the DOJ and the AG assigned a US attorney (who was appointed by Trump) to start an investigation

The difference is that you have to prove intent.  Did the person who took the docs know they didn't belong to him/he didn't have legal access to them and he intended to retain them

We know this for a fact with Trump starting with his attorney's telling him before he left the White House that he couldn't take various docs.  Then we have the National Archives making multiple requests, including trips to Trumps home, to retrieve the documents.  If Trump has just given them all the docs at any of those times we'd probably never even know about it.  Instead Trump and his agents lied and obstructed repeatedly and refused to return the docs which at that point he could not deny knowing they didn't belong to him (INTENT).  He also made many public and online statements admitting he took them and insisting they belonged to him, which of course they didn't (more INTENT).   He also obstructed the investigation and the return of the docs (more INTENT)

Let's compare that to the Biden docs.  They were found by Bidens attorney's in an office they were vacating and his attorney's immediately contacted the National  Archives who retrieved the docs the next day.    Kind of hard to prove intent when Biden's attorneys discovered the docs and immediately notified the National Archives and turned them over the next day.

There is are many other differences but that's the most signfiicant

Also, of course it's being investigated.  If the US Attorney thinks there are more docs or that Biden is not cooperating he can do what the US Attorney investigating Trump did.  He can issue or subpoena for the docs and if Biden and his attorney's don't comply or lie and obstruct then they can go to a judge a get a search warrants.    Of course none of that is likely to happen (not just because Biden is POTUS) but because Biden's team is the one who informed the National Archives about the docs are turned them over right away.  If Trump had just done that or merely replied iwth any of the initial requests he would not be in legal jeopardy today

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2023, 07:57:23 PM »
You’re absolutely right. We do have the same public information but do you read both sides or just one? I tend to read both

ok, tell me what you read that I didn't mention and please show me were you read it

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2023, 08:19:26 PM »
So you think that’s all the documents he had? Let’s find out and raid all of Biden’s residences to find out. Also, you know if Biden had some so did Obama…go after his as well. Let’s also not forget that Biden has his hand in mark in making that fake raid happen.

Fine by me

As you know there is a US Attorney (appointed by Trump) who has been assigned to investigate

All he has to do is provide a judge probable cause that there are additional documents and that Biden is willfully non-compliant and not cooperating with requests that they be returned

Go back and take a look at that timeline that I posted earlier of all the prior efforts to retrieve the docs from Trump prior to the execution of the search warrant at Trumps home for a template on the timeline of how that might happen

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2023, 06:02:06 AM »
Then let’s go. C’mon, embarrass me face to face where everyone can hear or see

That happens everyday on here. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2023, 08:03:38 AM »
For the whining ass slowtards who keep crying about there is "no difference".   ::)

---
There's a key difference between the classified documents found at a former Biden office and the ones Trump kept at Mar-a-Lago, national security expert says.

Bradley P. Moss, a national security lawyer, told Insider that this looked like a routine matter with no allegation of criminal wrongdoing. He contrasted what we know about the case with that being built against Trump, who held boxes of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort even after their return had been demanded by the National Archives.

"Biden's team did exactly what you're supposed to do," Moss said. "When you find improperly stored classified documents, you immediately notify the government — and you turn it over immediately."

"The reason Donald Trump is in criminal jeopardy right now isn't just because of the documents being improperly stored. It was the obstruction," Moss said. "That is why it has gotten to the point it has, where we're looking at the real possibility of a criminal indictment."
---

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2023, 08:44:02 AM »
"I cant answer that"  If it were "no" she would be able to answer.
FBI and Epps in on JAN 6th as most know. A comical/staged and planned event.
With leftie-libturds inciting violence. (FBI is bought and paid lefty libturd at this time).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2023, 08:57:46 AM »
^^ Unsure what that post has to do with anything in this thread. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2023, 09:31:05 AM »
Lib lies and hypocrisy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2023, 09:49:57 AM »