Author Topic: Biden says he has “No Regrets” over classified documents handling  (Read 999 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Biden says he has “No Regrets” over classified documents handling
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 08:18:25 PM »
He never has any regrets.  He knows nothing ever happens to him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 04:26:38 AM »
Biden is our greatest President.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 06:16:42 AM »
Oh, Joe has regrets I'm sure, like ordering the wrong ice cream flavor.  He just doesn't have any regrets when it comes to breaking the law.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 10:52:10 AM »
Meanwhile, Trump publicly admitted yet again that he knowing took the "folders" and claimed they were cool keepsakes

He would have been a lot better off he just said this instead

"I think you're going to find there's nothing there. I have no regrets. I’m following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do. It’s exactly what we’re doing. There’s no there there."

https://www.salon.com/2023/01/18/experts-say-trumps-brag-that-he-took-classified-folders-as-cool-keepsake-is-admissible-evidence/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2023, 12:10:59 PM »
Meanwhile, Trump publicly admitted yet again that he knowing took the "folders" and claimed they were cool keepsakes

He would have been a lot better off he just said this instead

"I think you're going to find there's nothing there. I have no regrets. I’m following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do. It’s exactly what we’re doing. There’s no there there."

https://www.salon.com/2023/01/18/experts-say-trumps-brag-that-he-took-classified-folders-as-cool-keepsake-is-admissible-evidence/

Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2023, 12:18:22 PM »
“Salon” lol

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 01:39:51 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-no-regrets-classified-doc-handling-nothing-there

Why should he have regrets?  There will be no accountability.  He is directly responsible for the deaths of service members in Afghanistan.  Nothing happened then.  Nothing will happen now. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2023, 07:00:23 PM »
And don't forget all the dogs he left thereto die... and probably be eaten.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2023, 08:34:01 AM »
“Biden White House and DOJ Made Secret Agreement to Hide Classified Doc Scandal“

According to a bombshell new report, the Biden White House and the Department of Justice made a secret agreement to hide the classified document scandal for as long as possible.

Instead of being transparent with the American people like they vowed to do, the Biden administration knew about the classified documents but stayed quiet.

According to the Washington Post: “Early on, Biden’s attorneys and Justice Department investigators both thought they had a shared understanding about keeping the matter quiet,” the Post said, adding that the Biden administration’s tried to hide the finding of the classified documents in Biden’s Delaware home.

CBS News was the first news organization to learn of the matter, contacting the White House on Jan. 6 to ask about the Penn Biden Center documents,” the report added. “White House officials confirmed the scoop, but since the investigation was ongoing, they decided not to offer any additional details — including the critical information that a second batch of documents had been discovered at Biden’s home.”

Despite this news, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre continues to falsely claim that Biden is being transparent.

There was transparency in doing what you’re supposed to do when these items were discovered,” she said.

The classified document scandal continues to get worse for Joe Biden.

According to Fox News, an inside source revealed that the Secret Service does have logs of those who visited President Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home where classified documents were recently discovered.

The statement from Fox News’ source directly contradicts statements made by the Biden White House who claimed that no such logs exist.

Visitor logs are extremely important considering sensitive classified documents were found in Biden’s home and there could be national security threats if Biden’s visitors had access to these documents.

Fox News reports:

The U.S. Secret Service is prepared to offer names of individuals who visited President Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware, home if requested by Congress, Fox News has learned.

The White House continues to insist that there exists no formal visitor log for the personal residence where two troves of classified documents were found.

While the White House has not kept a formal list, the Secret Service does collect information on guests with regular access to the home.

Retention of the names of those vetted by the Secret Service depends on a variety of factors, including proximity to the president and the nature of the background check.
“The Secret Service does not maintain visitor logs at the private residences of protectees,” said U.S. Secret Service chief of communications Anthony Guglielmi. “While the Secret Service does generate law enforcement and criminal justice information records for various individuals who may come into contact with Secret Service protected sites, we are not able to comment further as this speaks to the means and methods of our protective operations.”

The source told Fox News that the Secret Service is prepared to cooperate with Congress.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/criminal-biden-white-house-and-doj-made-secret-agreement-to-hide-classified-doc-scandal/?utm_source=proude&utm_medium=twitter

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 12:07:03 PM »
Why have regrets when you know there is ZERO chance of repercussions?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 01:26:22 PM »
He never has any regrets.  He knows nothing ever happens to him.

Opinion:

Quora

Logan Casey
Lives in Texas Author has 10.6K answers and 3.9M answer views

It was Trump who during his campaign once famously said he’s never done anything wrong and doesn’t need to ask God for forgiveness. It was Trump who mistakenly listed Alabama as being in the path of hurricane Dorian and when called on it, said everyone else was wrong and not him. In true form of the narcissistic sociopath that he is, he is never wrong, even when he is.

I disagree with the above in a technical sense. Trump has admitted he was mistaken, but he qualifies these few and far between admissions.

TBS Report
19 July, 2020, 08:30 pm

In an the interview with Fox's Chris Wallace when he pressed Trump on his mistakes, the President responded, "I guess everyone makes mistakes," and went on to add that he would "be right eventually" on the pandemic.

When Wallace asked if his errors discredited him, the President said he didn't think so because he has "been right probably more than anybody else."

Donnelle Eller
Des Moines Register
January 12, 2021

...Trump's former chief of staff John Kelly told a Des Moines audience Tuesday that his former boss, (Donald Trump) can’t admit to making a mistake because “his manhood is at issue here.”

"The man does not ever, ever, ever want to appear weak... or that he might have been wrong," said Kelly.

IMO, this is a scary thought with unfortunately rings true.

Why can’t Trump simply admit that he made a mistake? Why does Trump feel the need to go to such great lengths to insist he was not wrong?

Do dictators maintain they are never wrong or make mistakes?

Below are some political similarities worth pondering:

In his 1924 book, “Mein Kampf,” Hitler described his strategy for how his then-neophyte Nazi party could seize power through the use of propaganda and psychological manipulation.

According to Hitler's demented worldview, a leader must “fill people with blind faith” that he and his party doctrine are absolutely and unquestionably correct. The leader must create an army of “intellectually less capable men” who are instilled with “rigid discipline and fanatical faith” for the cause, and each follower must be “taught to stake his life for it without reservation.”

Note: Coach has a habit of calling folks who disagree with his views as being "intellectually ignorant or stupid" he also refers to his dissenters as Communists. Fascists and Nazis are intensely anti-communism. Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator.

“Hitler promised to return Germany to pre-WW I greatness, railing against a shadowy international order dedicated to keeping Germany in chains. Trump promises to make America great again, railing against a shadowy international order dedicated to fleecing America. Hitler pulled Germany from the League of Nations. Trump pulled the United States from multilateral treaties and threatened to pull us from NATO…”

Hmm... very 'intradasting'.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2023, 05:36:57 PM »
Opinion:

Quora

Logan Casey
Lives in Texas Author has 10.6K answers and 3.9M answer views

It was Trump who during his campaign once famously said he’s never done anything wrong and doesn’t need to ask God for forgiveness. It was Trump who mistakenly listed Alabama as being in the path of hurricane Dorian and when called on it, said everyone else was wrong and not him. In true form of the narcissistic sociopath that he is, he is never wrong, even when he is.

I disagree with the above in a technical sense. Trump has admitted he was mistaken, but he qualifies these few and far between admissions.

TBS Report
19 July, 2020, 08:30 pm

In an the interview with Fox's Chris Wallace when he pressed Trump on his mistakes, the President responded, "I guess everyone makes mistakes," and went on to add that he would "be right eventually" on the pandemic.

When Wallace asked if his errors discredited him, the President said he didn't think so because he has "been right probably more than anybody else."

Donnelle Eller
Des Moines Register
January 12, 2021

...Trump's former chief of staff John Kelly told a Des Moines audience Tuesday that his former boss, (Donald Trump) can’t admit to making a mistake because “his manhood is at issue here.”

"The man does not ever, ever, ever want to appear weak... or that he might have been wrong," said Kelly.

IMO, this is a scary thought with unfortunately rings true.

Why can’t Trump simply admit that he made a mistake? Why does Trump feel the need to go to such great lengths to insist he was not wrong?

Do dictators maintain they are never wrong or make mistakes?

Below are some political similarities worth pondering:

In his 1924 book, “Mein Kampf,” Hitler described his strategy for how his then-neophyte Nazi party could seize power through the use of propaganda and psychological manipulation.

According to Hitler's demented worldview, a leader must “fill people with blind faith” that he and his party doctrine are absolutely and unquestionably correct. The leader must create an army of “intellectually less capable men” who are instilled with “rigid discipline and fanatical faith” for the cause, and each follower must be “taught to stake his life for it without reservation.”

Note: Coach has a habit of calling folks who disagree with his views as being "intellectually ignorant or stupid" he also refers to his dissenters as Communists. Fascists and Nazis are intensely anti-communism. Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator.

“Hitler promised to return Germany to pre-WW I greatness, railing against a shadowy international order dedicated to keeping Germany in chains. Trump promises to make America great again, railing against a shadowy international order dedicated to fleecing America. Hitler pulled Germany from the League of Nations. Trump pulled the United States from multilateral treaties and threatened to pull us from NATO…”

Hmm... very 'intradasting'.

Moral equivalency fail.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2023, 07:59:33 PM »
Moral equivalency fail.

You are welcome to your opinion. Most other folks see the obvious similarities.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2023, 10:32:05 PM »
You are welcome to your opinion. Most other folks see the obvious similarities.

Yes, a disproportionate number of leftists use moral equivalency all the time when faced with "bad" facts.