Author Topic: Jon Bravo: Conor McGregor Accused of BRUTAL ATTACK on WOMAN, Trying to DROWN HER  (Read 3387 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Someone sent me this video, and I know Jon Bravo has been mentioned on here before.

From Yahoo Sports:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/conor-mcgregor-accused-of-attacking-woman-on-his-yacht-prompting-her-to-jump-off-boat-to-escape-213400767.html

Dave D

• Getbig V
Lucky for her she was dating Connor, because Phil Baroni would have killed her.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
9 minute video for a 1 minute story

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Bravo and Chick should compare mic sizes sometime

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
When was the last time this 'fighter' actually fought a professional fight?

He had like 1 OR 2 great years during a good run almost a decade ago. Then he split fights with Diaz then he lost to Mayweather and has pretty much lost repeatedly since then. And has no signature victories in the last 8 years!

Now he owns some crappy whisky? Am i missing something? Why is this guy relevant?

Utter waste of talent. A real tragedy.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Is there a chance that she’s a gold digger?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Remember when he sucker-punched an old guy at the bar, and the guy barely moved and smirked at him?
Another bully, woman-beating phag...

falco

• Getbig V
Is John Bravo faking an accent?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Is there a chance that she’s a gold digger?
50% chance. 100% chance McGregor is a retard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Remember when he sucker-punched an old guy at the bar, and the guy barely moved and smirked at him?
He`s a fucking loser who needs to be in jail for his actions.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I truly don’t think Connor is very tough. Just my .02, waiting for pamith to come in and say Connor and himself would kill me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I truly don’t think Connor is very tough. Just my .02, waiting for pamith to come in and say Connor and himself would kill me.
;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Conor will be a Coach again in the Next TUF

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
McGregor needs Bhanky's lawyer.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
The woman may just be after his money we have no idea if her allegations are true

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
When was the last time this 'fighter' actually fought a professional fight?

He had like 1 OR 2 great years during a good run almost a decade ago. Then he split fights with Diaz then he lost to Mayweather and has pretty much lost repeatedly since then. And has no signature victories in the last 8 years!

Now he owns some crappy whisky? Am i missing something? Why is this guy relevant?

Utter waste of talent. A real tragedy.
Its because he doesn't have to. The least amount he gets paid is from the UFC (which is still million per fight) I forgot what he made for the Mayweather fight, but he sold his whiskey company. I think his share of the company got him 150 million of the sale.

I believe he's got 1 chance at another run in the UFC. But if he comes back and immediately loses again, the people won't care about his antics anymore.

He should be rich enough not to care though. All that money and success made him soft.

He was at his best as a bragadocious, Irishman, clawing his way to the top.
Some people can't keep that fire once they have reached the top.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

What does he weigh, 150lbs? I’m not saying I’d whip his ass, but he smokes people his own weight which isn’t that impressive. Throw him against someone over 200lbs and I bet a novice fighter would beat his ass.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
As much as I was never a fan of his MMA career or him personally the guy has a sick build I'll give him that. Great shoulder width and back

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

What does he weigh, 150lbs? I’m not saying I’d whip his ass, but he smokes people his own weight which isn’t that impressive. Throw him against someone over 200lbs and I bet a novice fighter would beat his ass.
There is no such thing as a novice fighter.

Kimbo Slice was considered a novice fighter, yet he had numerous bare knuckle fights in backyards

You can say they have weight limits for a reason, and I agree. But Royce Gracie proved that under MMA rules, he could beat anyone.

If it were standup only, he wouldn't have a chance.

McGregor, would probably front kick your knee, to drop you down, then KFC two piece you.

That's why I found the Lesnar vs. Mir matchup so intriguing. Mir, simply gave a "green" Lesnar an ankle lock, in their first matchup. Lesnar, tapped in the first round.

The second time around, Lesnar was a bit more seasoned, and they even showed Mir deadlifting etc...to try and match the weight and strength of Brock.

In the rematch, if it stayed on the feet, then Brock would've folded, like he's shown against other strikers. But what pissed me off the most, was that Mir was also 100x better on the ground (submissions)

Brock won that fight perfectly. He almost got tko'd by a Mir knee, when Brock took him down against the fence.

It was the perfect storm. Brock, used his size, strength, and wrestling ability, to keep Mir pinned against the Octagon. Mir, couldn't escape, nor had the space to try a submission. That is the apex of a Brock Lesnar fight. Still wondering how he survived that fight from Shane Cars In. Let alone, use a side choke....

If you don't think fights have been fixed in the UFC, then.....if it makes money, and you can bet on it.....

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
The Irish have killing in their blood

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The woman may just be after his money we have no idea if her allegations are true

said the unconvicted woman beater

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
said the unconvicted woman beater
I wouldn't be so sure that this isn't part of a UFC stunt to keep his name in the news, until his next fight.

Remember when he attacked a bus full of UFC fighters? He repeatedly punched an old man at a bar (on camera) and only received A roughly 1,200 fine? Supposedly had trouble with the Irish Mob, and now this incident?

Has the UFC turned into the WWE? Keep Connor's name in the media, yet not enough to do him enough legal harm. Continue to make millions for the people who matter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Khabib owning him is still the best ever. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Khabib owning him is still the best ever.
I know Khabib says he's retired, but I would be surprised if a rematch isn't down the road.

Regardless of outcome, everyone makes mega millions. That's good business.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
The guy is an arsehole and I have never liked him. Time has revealed his true colors to the world and it will only get worse.