Author Topic: Truly F***ing disgusting! Why isn't this a bigger story???  (Read 3227 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Truly F***ing disgusting! Why isn't this a bigger story???
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2023, 02:59:11 PM »
Nah. This guy is a martyr for everyone. I'm sorry he lost his life, but it was shown for the entire world to see that 5 black cops, Rodney Kinged (if not worse) another black man.

It shows that race has nothing to do with being a bad cop. The plain clothes police officers got me thinking as well.

That only works in certain areas. If I was this guy, and 5 dudes jump out of vehicles, without cop uniforms on. Hell, I'd either run too , or have the chance of getting robbed and killed, by a bunch of thugs.

And they turned out to be a bunch of thugs. No better than a gang doing a hit.

There is no way they put these dudes in general population. All of them will be dead in a week.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2023, 03:18:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1620038870523056129?cxt=HHwWgsDQ_Z6xxPssAAAA
It was only a matter of time before Shola was going to blame the death of a black man at the hands of five black men in a city run by a black woman on… Can you guess what it is yet?

Yup!

That’s right folks!

White people.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2023, 03:39:06 PM »
Been waiting for

Those poor black police only killed that other black man as they were angry from centuries of being oppressed by the white man.