Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 52020 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2023, 01:32:14 PM »
Serious question. What was your opinion of the local men out there? Were they friendly or do they see Western tourist men as possibly just pervs and there for a cheap holiday with no appreciation of their culture/history? I mean - did you encounter rudeness or a lot of nationalistic types? I've spent a lot of time in South America - and found that Paraguay had a lot of rude-ass fuckers men wise. Not so many problems, elsewhere. It was even when popping into shops it's like they wanted me the fuck out of there. Maybe 8-12 different occasions within the space of a week. I don't know what to put it down to but I found that Paraguay was very anti-foreigner in my experience.

My friend’s father was murdered in Paraguay.

I’m not surprised to hear you felt a weird vibe there.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2023, 01:35:09 PM »
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY AROUND IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY HAS IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2023, 01:38:01 PM »
Getbig has some worldly travelers.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2023, 01:54:43 PM »
Exactly what I was getting @ with the keto kid, just. I'm a very nationalistic person and hate how a lot of my countrymen go to them places for the purposes of degeneracy. I respect the cultural/spiritual angle but I think that's only a small percentage of them who do that. If I was a Thai man: I'd be pissed off as hell. But that's me - and maybe because it's only focused on one small town or whatever that Pattaya place is - I'd know to never work/live there. Similar situation to parts of London/Birmingham/Leicester in the UK being basically other countries, in my opinion. I just wouldn't go there.

I'm glad like Keto Kid said: that there's a chilled vibe and the people he encountered weren't resentful/nasty so they must know there's genuine tourists out there doing the culture trails.
One thing I forgot to mention, I never went to Pattaya, nor did I have the desire to, I stayed in Bangkok, Phuket, Chang Mai, Ko Samui....Pattaya seems to be the place that a lot of the craziness/sketchy shit goes down, my objective of going to Thailand wasn't for sex, I do just fine with that here in America, like I said my 2nd day there I met a girl in the gym, we went out for dinner and we hit it off. So I had zero desire to visit or see Pattaya, way better beaches in Ko Samui and Phuket.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2023, 02:02:00 PM »
Was this in Thailand, or?
Thailand

He had originally booked the trip for his Honeymoon but his wife jilted him just before the wedding so he went on his own, met her there and went back again later and married her.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2023, 02:04:07 PM »
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY AROUND IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY HAS IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have you been to thailand? culturally they're prob some of the kindest friendliest people in the world. All the sketchy shit is for tourists...aka 1st world folks. White tourists are the dindus there

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2023, 02:05:57 PM »
I think Tony took a huge dump and then Leo tried to plunge the toilet and when he pulled back it propelled him backward and he hit his head.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2023, 02:06:46 PM »
One thing I forgot to mention, I never went to Pattaya, nor did I have the desire to, I stayed in Bangkok, Phuket, Chang Mai, Ko Samui....Pattaya seems to be the place that a lot of the craziness/sketchy shit goes down, my objective of going to Thailand wasn't for sex, I do just fine with that here in America, like I said my 2nd day there I met a girl in the gym, we went out for dinner and we hit it off. So I had zero desire to visit or see Pattaya, way better beaches in Ko Samui and Phuket.
I did one day in Pattaya and it was just so full of drunk belligerent brit assholes on a gap year that i immediately fucked off to Chang Mai

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2023, 02:10:24 PM »
I think Tony took a huge dump and then Leo tried to plunge the toilet and when he pulled back it propelled him backward and he hit his head.

Hahahaha!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2023, 02:11:08 PM »
have you been to thailand? culturally they're prob some of the kindest friendliest people in the world. All the sketchy shit is for tourists...aka 1st world folks. White tourists are the dindus there

Yep lol British and American whites fuck up everything cause they think they are above everyone and entitled to everything when they travel outside their environments, glad to see these fucks ending up dead

Best to take all their money and off them in the process

They are all strange, outcasts of society, and disgraces to normal hard working white people

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2023, 02:21:34 PM »

Yep lol British and American whites fuck up everything cause they think they are above everyone and entitled to everything when they travel outside their environments, glad to see these fucks ending up dead

Best to take all their money and off them in the process

They are all strange, outcasts of society, and disgraces to normal hard working white people

Me and my shriveled cock are shaking in rage right now!

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2023, 02:25:17 PM »
Notice “play around” that’s just what Tony and dead Leo are/were doing there. Not good to fuck up in a third World.
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2023, 02:32:58 PM »
Me and my shriveled cock are shaking in rage right now!

At least you are not dying with your hand on a small cock like these guys 

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2023, 02:52:31 PM »
My friend’s father was murdered in Paraguay.

I’m not surprised to hear you felt a weird vibe there.

Sorry to hear that. :( Was he native to there or just visiting, like me?

I was with people I knew a lot of the time who kind of babysat me but I like to pop into shops and the like alone. It was such a negative vibe in comparison to anywhere else in South America. I'm not clued up on history but maybe it was a race thing and they assumed I was American? Wouldn't be surprised if America did some subversive shit to overthrow some government and the people are still bitter about it. Not even joking. The UK isn't stellar with its meddling in Guyana/Belize and the like, either.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2023, 02:59:20 PM »
Yeah by the looks of that toilet - there's some darker marks near the base like a foot has been pressed against it to dislodge it? Fuck knows. That scene is a mess. Entire place looks ransacked or if he was living like that at his age: what the actual fuck. Living with this Dr Tony is a Huge mistake.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2023, 03:03:39 PM »
They rape and pillage the women and men and then leave. They’re modern day butt pirates

Do they wait to hear their lamentations before they leave?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2023, 03:04:47 PM »
Tony said that Leo didn’t have any money and that he was paying for everything including his plane ticket. So what kind of pauper’s grave is Leo getting? What’s the Muslim version of two popsicles sticks to form a cross?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2023, 03:08:47 PM »
Tony said that Leo didn’t have any money and that he was paying for everything including his plane ticket. So what kind of pauper’s grave is Leo getting? What’s the Muslim version of two popsicles sticks to form a cross?
Leo abandoned his wife and child, throw him in a river for the crocs!
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2023, 03:10:38 PM »
Leo abandoned his wife and child, throw him in a river for the crocs!

A watery grave that seems very fitting for a deserter

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2023, 03:14:29 PM »
The man is dead, so I don't feel a bit shame towards airing this out, but to all who accuse him of being a piece of shit for leaving his wife and kid on his own accord....she left him and basically kept him away from the kid. If he put up a fight, she would expose him for cheating and drug use. He didn't want the kid to be in the middle of all that so she let her have he way and he stayed away from them, thinking it would be for the better. His plan was to clean himself up and then try to patch things up afterwards, but doesn't always work out like planned. So then he went to Thailand and this happened...RIP Laith
So he went to Thailand with TH to "clean himself up"?  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2023, 03:21:59 PM »
His name was Leo Longevity? Was he friends with Long Tall Sally? Has anyone questioned Pete the Killer?
a

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2023, 03:24:02 PM »
It’s safe to say she can put the carton of milk wherever she’d like in the fridge now

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2023, 03:24:49 PM »

Salaam, Brother. Happy to answer this one. Usually we will make a crescent and star out of candle wax. You have to be careful though. When my cousin Jalal died of the down’s syndrome, I placed one on his tomb but the midday heat melted it and it looked like a giant cock going into an ass. His family thought someone desecrated his grave and were raging.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2023, 03:30:26 PM »
NYPost did poor Leo dirty, imagine loved ones and friends coming across this headline :'(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2023, 03:32:16 PM »
a