Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50766 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2023, 03:34:24 PM »
Idek who he is, R.I.P.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2023, 03:37:07 PM »
Salaam, Brother. Happy to answer this one. Usually we will make a crescent and star out of candle wax. You have to be careful though. When my cousin Jalal died of the down’s syndrome, I placed one on his tomb but the midday heat melted it and it looked like a giant cock going into an ass. His family thought someone desecrated his grave and were raging.

Lmao!  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2023, 03:37:23 PM »
Two questions:

[1] How come that towel is covered in blood so completely like that, but there aren't many blood stains elsewhere? Exactly how would that come to be that way?

[2] How does one lock a bathroom from the inside, that can't be done from the outside as well? Do bathrooms have deadbolts? Usually locking a door from the inside would entail a deadbolt. Do bathrooms have some way to lock a door exclusively from the inside?

Perhaps it’s simply a red towel?
a

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2023, 03:42:48 PM »
The big guy was only there for the whey

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2023, 03:43:21 PM »
Perhaps it’s simply a red towel?

Ah. That makes sense.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2023, 03:43:54 PM »
Is it possible that he faked his own death to get away from that wife and kid of his? Or does that violate the Weider longevity principles?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2023, 03:45:25 PM »
The big guy was only there for the whey

That’s Tony making sure he grabs anything that could implicate him I’m sure.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2023, 03:46:14 PM »
Idek who he is, R.I.P.

No one asked you so shut the fuck up you god damn troll.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2023, 03:50:16 PM »
I did one day in Pattaya and it was just so full of drunk belligerent brit assholes on a gap year that i immediately fucked off to Chang Mai
That's seems to be the consensus, I wanted no part in that fuckery.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2023, 03:54:37 PM »
Salaam, Brother. Happy to answer this one. Usually we will make a crescent and star out of candle wax. You have to be careful though. When my cousin Jalal died of the down’s syndrome, I placed one on his tomb but the midday heat melted it and it looked like a giant cock going into an ass. His family thought someone desecrated his grave and were raging.

LOL :)

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2023, 03:59:11 PM »
NYPost did poor Leo dirty, imagine loved ones and friends coming across this headline :'(

That's savage. I thought he was primarily a 'fitness guru' youtuber attacking with a pseudo-scientist angle/grift to try and rope in the more discerning fart protein teenagers; until someone here mentioned he was on forums about dick lengthening or whatever they do. LOOOOOL.

Kind of fucked up if they're doing him like this and his dick research was merely a side hobby/obsession.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2023, 04:04:33 PM »
NYPost did poor Leo dirty, imagine loved ones and friends coming across this headline :'(

lmao.

What a legacy.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2023, 04:07:13 PM »
Tony said that Leo didn’t have any money and that he was paying for everything including his plane ticket. So what kind of pauper’s grave is Leo getting? What’s the Muslim version of two popsicles sticks to form a cross?

Strange that the guy would travel to the other side of the planet without a care in the world knowing how he's going to fund himself? I thought his channel/coaching/whatever he was doing was popular enough to fund himself? Even Blaha can afford rent + food and he's practically probably got 3-4 clients.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2023, 04:34:09 PM »
No one asked you so shut the fuck up you god damn troll.
Bro...

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2023, 04:47:50 PM »
Connor Murphy, mentioned in this thread before, joins ranks of men in fitness world who behave like homosexuals or allude to a possible current or future homosexual orientation.

Pals around with mutual friend of Leo, Tony Huge. Speaks of possibly being attracted to “everyone,” men included.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2023, 04:59:51 PM »
Connor Murphy, mentioned in this thread before, joins ranks of men in fitness world who behave like homosexuals or allude to a possible current or future homosexual orientation.

Pals around with mutual friend of Leo, Tony Huge. Speaks of possibly being attached to “everyone,” men included.

Absolutely disgusting human beings. I watched the second video. Just weird drug addict tranni fucking freaks. Connor is a dweeb, Tony is a fucking dork.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2023, 05:00:40 PM »
Is it possible that he faked his own death to get away from that wife and kid of his? Or does that violate the Weider longevity principles?

Saw what you did there.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2023, 05:01:02 PM »

Or maybe the pressure of living with such a small cock, with all the penis pumping and lengthening exercises were too much to handle so he offed himself?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2023, 05:06:15 PM »

Absolutely disgusting human beings. I watched the second video. Just weird drug addict tranni fucking freaks. Connor is a dweeb, Tony is a fucking dork.

Yes, they are severely perverted and addicted freaks.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2023, 05:26:30 PM »
I'm trying to find the death/scene pictures that some others are talking about. Don't hate me - I'm also a member of gore sites being the sick fuck I am. Also want to see the cock due to being on getbig. So mixed reasons.

Here you sick fuck

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0wy9vNGQQKZswpJWii6deAeV4gVdBpH8jkw74T2QfbwVrzxD6huL7AG39LwoXr2FCl&id=100026627663982&mibextid=unz460

robcguns

• Getbig V

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2023, 06:18:01 PM »
Why are his pants off? Stretching his penis?

He prob was and during the duration, a handful of ninjas prob beat the shit out of him

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2023, 06:26:32 PM »
He looks severely bruised and beaten. Guy was definitely killed.

Yeah. Face was bruised and swollen, literally black and then covered in blood. Then he had the large bruise on his thigh.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2023, 06:33:31 PM »
One comment here. The fact that he was found inside the bathroom with locked door does not mean it was not murder.

Lets say for example, he had a dispute with 2 ladyboys who visited him. He refused to pay, or found our one had a dick etc. Fight ensued and he got killed.

They drag him into the toilet, lock the door from the inside, prop him against the door and then close it from the outside. So, that's how you get a dead body found alone in a locked toilet.

Now lets see of they do a proper forensic analysis. There would likely have been a struggle, so DNA from the ladyboys (hair, blood, fingerprints, semen?? etc would surely be present).