Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50769 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2023, 06:50:44 PM »
Sorry to hear that. :( Was he native to there or just visiting, like me?

I was with people I knew a lot of the time who kind of babysat me but I like to pop into shops and the like alone. It was such a negative vibe in comparison to anywhere else in South America. I'm not clued up on history but maybe it was a race thing and they assumed I was American? Wouldn't be surprised if America did some subversive shit to overthrow some government and the people are still bitter about it. Not even joking. The UK isn't stellar with its meddling in Guyana/Belize and the like, either.

He was born there and checking back on the property he owned there.
I’m think the street was named after him wherever he lived.

Had to be brutal for my friend who already drank too much.

He figured things out in time and has a good life with a couple kids.

I didn’t know his father well, but he is the only person I ever met who ended up being murdered.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2023, 06:53:07 PM »
So he went to Thailand with TH to "clean himself up"?  :D

I reckon to clear his head, party for a bit, who knows....possibly to get away and get out his head, change of environment etc

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2023, 06:53:18 PM »
Leo abandoned his wife and child, throw him in a river for the crocs!
She was actually in the comments of Trigilis video on Leo dying. She was sticking up for him even though the dude abandoned his family and killed himself with drug abuse. Obviously she's mentally ill much like Leo or else she wouldn't have been with him to begin with. The comments on all these vids are retarded. How much Leo "changed their lives." Fucking losers. He was a quack bb "guru." God bodybuilding attracts such fucking weirdos

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2023, 07:32:05 PM »
If he didn’t have any pants it makes you wonder if those two woman were involved.

Could have been a set up where the women let someone in.

Sounds like Leo was short money and maybe he could have owed someone.

Seems likely Tony was starting to hate Leo’s antics and you wonder what he knew.

If it doesn’t end up being suicide or accidental it looks bad for Tony.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2023, 08:41:55 PM »
Two questions:

[1] How come that towel is covered in blood so completely like that, but there aren't many blood stains elsewhere? Exactly how would that come to be that way?

[2] How does one lock a bathroom from the inside, that can't be done from the outside as well? Do bathrooms have deadbolts? Usually locking a door from the inside would entail a deadbolt. Do bathrooms have some way to lock a door exclusively from the inside?

Bathroom doors in Thailand can be opened from both sides. There is a lock on the inside but it can be opened with a coin/screwdriver from outside.

You can lock them from the outside, it's a simple press of a button on the door handle before you close it. So the fact it was locked from the inside don't mean much.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2023, 11:23:28 PM »
Bathroom doors in Thailand can be opened from both sides. There is a lock on the inside but it can be opened with a coin/screwdriver from outside.

You can lock them from the outside, it's a simple press of a button on the door handle before you close it. So the fact it was locked from the inside don't mean much.

Why would he lock the door to a bathroom connected to his bedroom that only he was using?

Something strange is going on, but I think it's more to do with him than others.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2023, 11:24:57 PM »
Did the authorities do a rape kit on him?  Was he sexual?  Was he saved?

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2023, 11:42:20 PM »
Did the authorities do a rape kit on him?  Was he sexual?  Was he saved?

murders are bad for the tourism industry, so a sweep under the rug is usually the order of the day.

there's a lot of westerners 'commit suicide' in Thailand. Some even manage to tie themselves up post-mortem.

Lots of foreigners fall off balconies here, one guy I knew was leaving because he was in a spot of bother, he'd packed his bags for the evenings flight and jumped off his balcony. I'd seen him the day before and he was looking forward to going home. Of course, he might have jumped but general consensus was the trouble caught up with him before he could leave.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2023, 11:53:29 PM »
That's savage. I thought he was primarily a 'fitness guru' youtuber attacking with a pseudo-scientist angle/grift to try and rope in the more discerning fart protein teenagers; until someone here mentioned he was on forums about dick lengthening or whatever they do. LOOOOOL.

Kind of fucked up if they're doing him like this and his dick research was merely a side hobby/obsession.

His wife replied on this yahoo article Yikes

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2023, 12:31:33 AM »
Connor Murphy, mentioned in this thread before, joins ranks of men in fitness world who behave like homosexuals or allude to a possible current or future homosexual orientation.

Pals around with mutual friend of Leo, Tony Huge. Speaks of possibly being attracted to “everyone,” men included.

I can see that Dr Tony is a real Doctor from this video. I dont know how anyone could doubt his expert knowledge of human physiology.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2023, 02:07:18 AM »
He was born there and checking back on the property he owned there.
I’m think the street was named after him wherever he lived.

Had to be brutal for my friend who already drank too much.

He figured things out in time and has a good life with a couple kids.

I didn’t know his father well, but he is the only person I ever met who ended up being murdered.

That really sucks all round. Your friend did well to overcome that. When you're already somewhat of a drinker something like that can really send you down the gutter for years on end. Good for him and it's something that they've named the street after the father.

Just noticed your other post about what's going on in Thailand in this case. You wrote, "If it doesn’t end up being suicide or accidental it looks bad for Tony." I have to agree. It looks bad on him all around. Just gives an impression that his already chaotic drug fuelled/supplement fuelled lifestyle is clearly attracting others in a similar lifestyle. No matter what way you wash it: it looks bad. "Hey come live with me we'll do drugs and "biohack" our bodies and minds. Oh, whoops you're dead."

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2023, 02:10:07 AM »
He prob was and during the duration, a handful of ninjas prob beat the shit out of him

Hahaha.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2023, 02:18:11 AM »
Will he continue to upload videos posthumously? Leo could be the John Meadows of penis stretching protocols

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2023, 02:43:06 AM »
Everything about this screams 'meth'. The guy didn't just freak out, rip up a toilet, and then beat himself to death. My bet would be that he freaked out and snapped at someone and they beat him/robbed the place - knowing that drugs and/or money were hidden in the toilet, or it was premeditated and they tried to rob him but he fought back.

Tony seems like a meth-head, too. He likely wants to deny this, remain in the country and also not end up with his head smashed in, so he's probably just trying to parrot the Thai narrative to make this all go away.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2023, 03:22:27 AM »
Everything about this screams 'meth'. The guy didn't just freak out, rip up a toilet, and then beat himself to death. My bet would be that he freaked out and snapped at someone and they beat him/robbed the place - knowing that drugs and/or money were hidden in the toilet, or it was premeditated and they tried to rob him but he fought back.

Tony seems like a meth-head, too. He likely wants to deny this, remain in the country and also not end up with his head smashed in, so he's probably just trying to parrot the Thai narrative to make this all go away.

Its possible that the 2 trannies who visited earlier smoked ice with him which is very popular in Thailand. He used meth and stimulants, not I am not sure he ever smoked ice. That may have led to a totally paranoid and extreme manic behavior, make a lethal fight, maybe a heart attack.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2023, 03:49:56 AM »
His wife replied on this yahoo article Yikes

She's relying to any negative comments on him all over YT. Get a grip lady. Your husband died in Tailand all fucked up while you're back in the States with your kid. He wasn't a good guy. After he had his domestic blowup with her, he would deny having a family if anyone brought them up

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2023, 03:54:48 AM »
She's relying to any negative comments on him all over YT. Get a grip lady. Your husband died in Tailand all fucked up while you're back in the States with your kid. He wasn't a good guy. After he had his domestic blowup with her, he would deny having a family if anyone brought them up

Must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome or smth like that. I wonder whether she'll show up on Getbig next to defend this "good guy" ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2023, 04:00:00 AM »
Must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome or smth like that. I wonder whether she'll show up on Getbig next to defend this "good guy" ;D
As I was typing my last post I was literally wondering the same thing! Lmao she would do well to stay away from the Thunderdome

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2023, 04:30:19 AM »

Omg I thought this was a funny photoshop, so I decided to double-check and….

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2023, 04:39:12 AM »

She is probably trying to garner sympathy from his fans before the justgiving fundraiser  page for their kid goes live.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2023, 04:47:50 AM »
And another thing,

Look at the amount of caulk around the toilet? There is no way Leo pulled that toilet out with that much caulk holding it down. Unless he had a razor knife...he was looking for something hidden/stashed in the drain.

Do you see Tony Huge in the room also? This is also strange. Why would the Thai police allow this?

I think Tony thought Leo had stashed something or stole something from him and they were going crazy pulling shit apart. Like they said the place looked like it was gone through...someone wanted to find something....and the toilet was the place people stash stuff.

Most likely whoever Leo brought back "for cuddles" had met him in Tony's company and knew they were hanging out together and such and when he dropped and became unresponsive, ran to Tony first.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2023, 04:52:33 AM »
He looks severely bruised and beaten. Guy was definitely killed.

Probably strangled with that red scarf and then just died face down and the blood pooled to his face.  See how the "bruise" is on him leg too?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2023, 04:57:54 AM »
Did he tie his tiny-tinkler to the toilet tank, and then go into a "Jab induced convulsion" like Bob Phagget and that lady Comedian, and Marvin Hagler??
Caulk-Conniption of peace???

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2023, 05:00:17 AM »
Who would have thought that within a year him and Bostin Lloyd both would no longer be with us.