Author Topic: Kensington Avenue, Philly  (Read 2038 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Kensington Avenue, Philly
« on: February 08, 2023, 02:29:39 AM »
Another democrat run success story

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyHhrDgG5A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kensington Avenue, Philly
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 03:53:19 AM »
I already know all about Kensington Ave. I'm not clicking on that. It's fucking gross. They should nuke Philly of the map

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 06:16:16 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 06:22:54 AM »
Dems destroy anything they do and touch.
Biggest gang of braindead returds in history... ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 08:29:28 AM »
PIP, too young, burned bright

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 09:07:15 AM »
Speaking as a philly resident, Kensington  and especially west Kensington has been an open air drug market for at least40 years, it was actually much worse during the crack cocaine years of the early ninetys

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 12:02:10 PM »
I would so walk up behind all those hot bent over (female!) zombie junkies on Kens Ave and fuck 'em doggystyle right there on the kerb, raw, no pulling out..

J/K

I always pull out.

Seriously though.. what's the story? I find these Kensington Ave vids and the people there (including the non-junkies) so fucking weird.
How do you see a hot homeless woman off her face hunched over by the side of the road and not ask her if she's okay or wants a drink or place to stay at...? Are the men scared of being stabbed with a knife or needle by them or something? Are the women so far gone, completely and permanently brain-fried?
Why do so many of them stand there bent over like they're waiting for someone to assfuck 'em
???

Sly should make another Rocky movie and make it all about helping the junkies of Kensington Avenue.
Marie: Why bother trying to help them, Rock?
Rocky: Ey yo, Marie, listen. I don't expect you to understand.. but, Philly is my life. My world. I owe Philly everything, you know. This is where I met Adrian. Where Mick turned me into the champion of the world, Marie! I can't jus forget it all, let it go, not want to give back and help my people.. because I'm a fighter! Fighting is what I do. I was down, hit rock bottom like them, all alone, I know what it's like. It ain't too great. But it ain't about how great you're hit. It's about how great it is to be hit and keep moving forward! Or something like that I forget now.
Marie: ::)
Rocky: Yo you see where that bent over guy is with the shit stains? That's where I first sang for Adrian. I'll sing it for you now.. "Do do doo do". Ey yo remember when yous was a kid and I said to you
Marie: YEEESSSS Rock, YES ffs! You've told me a million times.
Rocky: Ey yo Marie, that's not very nice, you know? I'm a tough guy but on the inside that hurts, you know? It ain't right.

Hell yeh. I could listen to Rocky talk about anything - all day - every day.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 12:27:10 PM »
&t=590s   Rizzo tried it in 1985
F

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2023, 01:02:41 PM »
I am happy the addicts have somewhere to go and it’s not in my neighborhood.
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2023, 01:10:37 PM »
I would so walk up behind all those hot bent over (female!) zombie junkies on Kens Ave and fuck 'em doggystyle right there on the kerb, raw, no pulling out..

J/K

I always pull out.

Seriously though.. what's the story? I find these Kensington Ave vids and the people there (including the non-junkies) so fucking weird.
How do you see a hot homeless woman off her face hunched over by the side of the road and not ask her if she's okay or wants a drink or place to stay at...? Are the men scared of being stabbed with a knife or needle by them or something? Are the women so far gone, completely and permanently brain-fried?
Why do so many of them stand there bent over like they're waiting for someone to assfuck 'em
???

Sly should make another Rocky movie and make it all about helping the junkies of Kensington Avenue.
Marie: Why bother trying to help them, Rock?
Rocky: Ey yo, Marie, listen. I don't expect you to understand.. but, Philly is my life. My world. I owe Philly everything, you know. This is where I met Adrian. Where Mick turned me into the champion of the world, Marie! I can't jus forget it all, let it go, not want to give back and help my people.. because I'm a fighter! Fighting is what I do. I was down, hit rock bottom like them, all alone, I know what it's like. It ain't too great. But it ain't about how great you're hit. It's about how great it is to be hit and keep moving forward! Or something like that I forget now.
Marie: ::)
Rocky: Yo you see where that bent over guy is with the shit stains? That's where I first sang for Adrian. I'll sing it for you now.. "Do do doo do". Ey yo remember when yous was a kid and I said to you
Marie: YEEESSSS Rock, YES ffs! You've told me a million times.
Rocky: Ey yo Marie, that's not very nice, you know? I'm a tough guy but on the inside that hurts, you know? It ain't right.

Hell yeh. I could listen to Rocky talk about anything - all day - every day.

Matt,

I too sometimes wonder this. A female has a pussy, so there’s no way she should even be on the streets. There’s always a dude willing to scoop her up.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2023, 01:36:40 PM »

Matt,

I too sometimes wonder this. A female has a pussy, so there’s no way she should even be on the streets. There’s always a dude willing to scoop her up.

Pamith,

I basically wrote "why aren't guys scooping up all the hot junkies on Kensington Ave" and you basically agreed by saying you "too sometimes wonder this" and then wrote "There’s always a dude willing to scoop her up." ???
WHERE are the dudes "scooping them up"? All I see are pussies doing drive-bys recording them (like the weirdo "SBC News" who makes most of the vids), too scared to actually approach them. Wtf is wrong with Philly men?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2023, 03:16:37 AM »
I am happy the addicts have somewhere to go and it’s not in my neighborhood.

They want to spend money to create "safe spaces" for people to get high. Seriously. Your tax dollars at work (they won't admit tax money pays for it, but you know that money is coming from somewhere)

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2023, 09:18:03 AM »
Speaking as a philly resident, Kensington  and especially west Kensington has been an open air drug market for at least40 years, it was actually much worse during the crack cocaine years of the early ninetys

Can you tell me why Philly men ignore those hot zombie junkie chicks? How about yourself?

I'm considering flying to Philly just for the zombie chicks. Get a harem happening with a dozen of the finest zombie chicks Philly has to offer.

Fuck Thailand.. Philly's where it's at!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2023, 09:22:15 AM »
Are any of these Zombies even doable?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2023, 09:36:36 AM »

Matt,

You can`t just scoop up an alcoholic or a junkie bro,that is if you plan to clean her up and keep her for a while.....they`ll just hit the street again to get wasted ASAP.

Ask Hanky! :(

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2023, 09:41:59 AM »
Are any of these Zombies even doable?

Why else would I be saying I want to fly to Philly for the zombie chicks for ???

Check out this weirdos vids tab in his channel

1:12 fyi

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2023, 11:14:29 AM »
You can`t just scoop up an alcoholic or a junkie bro,that is if you plan to clean her up and keep her for a while.....they`ll just hit the street again to get wasted ASAP.

Ask Hanky! :(

Yeah... I'm not understanding this. They'll be diseased retards. I wouldn't even notice if they were hot if I was in the vicinity TBH. If someone looks like a bum or a junkie I try not to look or make eye contact or hang dong.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2023, 11:19:36 AM »
Can we settle these 'youtubers' that film streets of junkies once and for all? They're NOT invisible people - whatever that guy's called. Look at the thumbnails to the videos.

He narrates some message about "homelessness" "addiction" with sad music.

Meanwhile: let's pick some whore that's clearly wearing hotpants and focus on her - then some other whore overtakes her with a juicy ass and he follows her - but obviously she's not a whore so he resorts back to the first girl.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2023, 07:29:11 PM »
Good times.

Just spray bullets everywhere and be done with it.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2023, 09:58:39 PM »
Yeah... I'm not understanding this. They'll be diseased retards. I wouldn't even notice if they were hot if I was in the vicinity TBH. If someone looks like a bum or a junkie I try not to look or make eye contact or hang dong.

And I'm not understanding your logic.
So because they're on drugs, that automatically makes them diseased? What type of diseases do you think they'd have and why?
You wouldn't notice a hot chick standing there bent over in booty shorts because she was disorientated and in a junkie hot-spot?
Why would you "try not to look or make eye contact" with a hot female junkie? Are you scared? What are you afraid of?

??? ??? ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2023, 02:09:14 AM »
And I'm not understanding your logic.
So because they're on drugs, that automatically makes them diseased? What type of diseases do you think they'd have and why?
You wouldn't notice a hot chick standing there bent over in booty shorts because she was disorientated and in a junkie hot-spot?
Why would you "try not to look or make eye contact" with a hot female junkie? Are you scared? What are you afraid of?

??? ??? ???
HIV and Hepatitis come to mind. Sharing needles with every other junkie. Do you think these homeless people buy fresh needles for themselves?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2023, 04:11:26 AM »
HIV and Hepatitis come to mind. Sharing needles with every other junkie. Do you think these homeless people buy fresh needles for themselves?

So then wear a condom (or marinate and then wash your cock with Dr.Pepper?) ???

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2023, 08:02:49 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2023, 06:48:36 PM »
PIP, too young, burned bright

Awesome!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2023, 07:15:45 PM »
Yeah guys! Let’s all go scoop up drug-addicted, loser women who suck dick for money for their next fixes and sleep on filth-ridden streets so we can get STD’s and/or be set up for robbery or theft.

Never underestimate how low men will go for pussy!