Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Milos Sarcev diuretic protocols....

(1/4) > >>

MIOVIT:
This is not a post about how his protocol is... this is a post about the consequences of one of his clients after that protocol and many people do not know that the well-known Pro BB Guatavo Badell took him directly to dialysis after his last preparation with Milos, of course he had to retire... this is not something I read out there, Gustavo himself said this and I was present... just be careful with all the young people and more not too young who are preparing ...

Relentless458:
So you are sayin milos's protocol is dangerous and is reason why Gustavo retired? Did Milos put a gun to Gustavo's head and force him to take the shit? Sounds like Gustavo is just blamin him, using Milos as a scapegoat. It's his body, he is in control regardless of whatever coach/guru says. If he was too dumb to know any better....that is not Milos fault, but Gustavo's for being a dumb sheep who has no mind of his own and does whatever another man tells him to. Stupid Puerto Rican

MIOVIT:
No, in fact Gustavo told that in a privated conversation, he knew from the beginning that the protocol was too much for him but he chooses to pay attention to his plan... this has nothing to do with his nationality since you seem racist.. stupid people has not nationality.

Relentless458:
He knew from the beginning that the protocol was too much for him....yet his stupid ass went along with it and did it anyways....like I said...stupid Puerto Rican lol

MIOVIT:
I'm sure you're smarter to reach third place in a Mr.O and hire Milos for a preparation and tell him how to do things better..., it shows that you're very smart ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version