Author Topic: My message to Ron, OMR and all the other (((globalists)))  (Read 7185 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: My message to Ron, OMR and all the other (((globalists)))
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2023, 11:53:23 AM »
Tell me something, Rascal Full:

Are some White people wonderful? Is the entirety of White civilization bad? Do we all deserve to die?

Sure, most Jews might be nice people [Though I wouldn’t go that far]. But are they really relevant when a minority of the wealthiest Jews on the planet are dedicated to the DESTRUCTION of our civilization? Do we allow the actions of the few to condemn US all to hell? I don’t see the majority of “wonderful” Jews doing anything to stop the “few” from waging war on us.

And that’s why I’m advocating for the oven.

The collapse of our civilisation has been pushed for years now. Canada is already too far gone...

My government will take away more and more of people's rights and claw more and more power...it's bad. Right now, I just want to be as strong as I possibly can be to prepare for Kristallnacht.

I have also come to accept - I will just be in jail and I am fine with that. I refuse to tolerate my own government breaking the law. I just won't do it. I won’t have my rights taken away. I am protecting my rights.

Everyone went along with this plandemic the whole time. I didn't tolerate it for a second. I wore a mask TWO TIMES, and only until I confirmed my legal rights.

In general, I'd say fighting back against bullies to show that you aren't a weak target is a good idea, wouldn’t you agree?

And that's what this is about. Where do you draw the line? I draw the line at sexualizing kids and destroying White society in order to engender another world war.

War is a business. A Jewish business.

Those who financed World War One were laughing all the way to the central banks that they control.

It wasn't so funny in World War Two. Of course, the REAL reason for World War Two is that Hitler pulled Germany out of the Jewish financial system. The Jewish elite then had to make an example of Germany. But going to war with Germany came at a massive cost. Let's not forget that. What do you think World War Three will be like?

That’s why I’m calling for the DEATH of Ron and others like him.

Western civilization is swirling around a toilet bowl. Protecting civilization IS the RESPONSIBILITY of men.

I'm not pimping out my kids, I'm not supporting SATANIC levels of debauchery, I'm not being locked down again and I’m sure as FUCK not advocating for women to LEGALLY suck off a pig...need I go on?

And Ron hides my posts from the board to censor truth. HAHAHAHAHAHA, what an absolute pathetic piece of shit. Another 320-lb fatass like Sarcasm!

If you say anything negative about Jews, you are going to be attacked and insulted, etc. So is there actually any difference between me and Hitler? If I say things perceived as anti-Jewish, to them I may as well BE Hitler.

That's why I say - why even bother trying to prove you aren't racist? You get called racist no matter what. Prepare the oven.

Yes, unfortunately your posts have been censored but I am not surprised when you are advocating for putting Jews in ovens. A sensitive subject, to be sure.

Yes, I agree the top Jewish bankers are absolute, selfish scum. I have been on to the New World Order and its insidious plan for world domination since 2003. I just worry that we don't put everybody in the same boat just because of their race. That is wrong and I am a man of honor and a man who values his sense of character and fairness.

I also did not tolerate the pandemic for one second. I was very pleased with everything you said and did to push back against the scam, but please don't think you were the only one. I was also aware of it since the very start and could not believe what unfolded, and how many stupid, spineless people were revealed to live in society's midst. Truly alarming stuff.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2023, 02:51:15 PM »
I'm not convinced The Horny Prince is actually Matt. 

Either way, Matt's best strategy here is to accuse One More Rep of being The Horny Prince.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2023, 03:41:20 AM »
I'm not convinced The Horny Prince is actually Matt. 

Either way, Matt's best strategy here is to accuse One More Rep of being The Horny Prince.

I just don't think it's possible. While I've always suspected that behind OMR's handsome visage there lies the soul of a prankster, he comports himself with dignity and class at all times.

Sure, I could imagine him thumbing a cheeky penis up a sleeping man's anus, or placing a whoopee cushion under the seat of an uptight colleague, but calling for Ron to be frog-marched into an oven? That's beyond the pale, even for the most controversial of comedians.

The nails in Matt's child-sized coffin are the account being created ages ago, and the use of some obscure sobriquet that only he throws around. Combined with his Facebook posts now frequently echoing the same sentiments as our randy Royal, I’d say we've got our man.