Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 40201 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #650 on: March 20, 2023, 03:13:38 PM »
I’m crying laughing.    Ha ha ha ! 

Indeed. We should market a new anabolic supplement.

The proprietary blend include-

Melatonin- 3 to 5 mgs
Caffeine- ar least 200 mgs
About 300 mgs sugar - this would be labled as "peach cobbler extract"

We could name it- Anabolic Cocoon. The marketing could cite a totally anecdotal "study" (re: bullshit that only Hankins believes) such as 387 % more effective at inducing sleep than being choked out by Jamie Clegg or 200% more anabolic than cobbler alone or perhaps 1 pill equals 20 iu of bovine growth hormone.

We could also use Brian as part of the marketing.  He could be the face of the product similar to Liver King. We could call him Captain Kittyhawkt. And feature him in advertisements wearing a lab coat and holding a clipboard.

I bet it would sell.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: March 20, 2023, 03:36:46 PM »
Why are people being mean to B. Hank here?
  He mentioned he didn't believe your 'ropes' claim before leaving Getbig today and demanded video evidence. Besides that I have no idea why people aren't nice to Hanky.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #652 on: March 20, 2023, 04:02:01 PM »
Just voted for Wes.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #653 on: March 20, 2023, 04:17:45 PM »
Brian is just stating facts you guys are so ignorant and biased you want to argue facts
  Facts? The only things that has gotten bigger on you in the last 20 years is due to Gh. Your bald noggin, your Sasquatch feet, and that big distended belly that literally explodes when you don't suck it in.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #654 on: March 20, 2023, 04:23:46 PM »
  Facts? The only things that has gotten bigger on you in the last 20 years is due to Gh. Your bald noggin, your Sasquatch feet, and that big distended belly that literally explodes when you don't suck it in.

Spot on
X2

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: March 20, 2023, 04:28:04 PM »

These are lies and camera tricks.

Just the undershirt causing the distension

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #656 on: March 20, 2023, 04:36:36 PM »
FFS is the Pussy Fag.got Bianca still Crying 🤦🏻‍♂️  Get a Life Bianca - You do not have a good overall build
Your structure & genetics just aren't right for building a decent physique - Yeah its tough on you ,
Only face it  & deal with it , accept it  & just enjoy your lifting.

Instead of crying & having hissy fits over the fact so many do have better genetics & bodybuilding physiques,
You're just making yourself look a complete retard & fool.

You're 45 you ain't suddenly going to change & have a national level contest winning physique that's fact.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #657 on: March 20, 2023, 04:42:43 PM »
These are lies and camera tricks.

Just the undershirt causing the distension
  Here is a guy who weighs 200lbs on a big stack, stuffs himself full of sugar so he weighs 225 lbs, and  looks 7 months pregnant .  Then he wonders why he is sick all the time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #658 on: March 20, 2023, 04:43:59 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #659 on: March 20, 2023, 07:32:41 PM »

Melatonin- 3 to 5 mgs

We could name it- Anabolic Cocoon. The marketing could cite a totally anecdotal "study" (re: bullshit that only Hankins believes) such as 387 % more effective at inducing sleep than being choked out by Jamie Clegg or 200% more anabolic than cobbler alone or perhaps 1 pill equals 20 iu of bovine growth hormone.

We could also use Brian as part of the marketing.  He could be the face of the product similar to Liver King. We could call him Captain Kittyhawkt. And feature him in advertisements wearing a lab coat and holding a clipboard.

I bet it would sell.

Legit LOL.   Kudos to you my friend.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #660 on: March 20, 2023, 08:07:18 PM »
  Here is a guy who weighs 200lbs on a big stack, stuffs himself full of sugar so he weighs 225 lbs, and  looks 7 months pregnant .  Then he wonders why he is sick all the time.

I think I look alright tonight

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #661 on: March 20, 2023, 09:00:06 PM »
Legit LOL.   Kudos to you my friend.

Thanks Krank. But I can't take too much credit. When Brian Hankins talks (or types) the magic unfolds and the satire writes itself.

I mean this guy is a real piece of work. He'd be a psychiatrists wet dream. How many personality disorders does this clown have? Complicated by at least one or two learning disabilities. Maybe a developmental disorder as well.

And in the background of all of the retardation. Is Brian the result of a birth defect? Maybe fetal alcohol syndrome? Maybe he waa a healthy baby but childhood trauma ruined him? Maybe he was fine through adolescence but suffered massive brain damage during the Clegg fight? And if so was it from punches or lack of oxygen to vital organs? And lastly a psychiatrist would have to consider is a quarter century of abusing androgens has altered his personality. 

This guy's head is so fucked. His lack of reasoning.  He's the total opposite of a Vulcan, he is unable to process data logically. A guy this fucked up....the possibilities are endless.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #662 on: March 20, 2023, 09:37:35 PM »
Thanks Krank. But I can't take too much credit. When Brian Hankins talks (or types) the magic unfolds and the satire writes itself.

I mean this guy is a real piece of work. He'd be a psychiatrists wet dream. How many personality disorders does this clown have? Complicated by at least one or two learning disabilities. Maybe a developmental disorder as well.

And in the background of all of the retardation. Is Brian the result of a birth defect? Maybe fetal alcohol syndrome? Maybe he waa a healthy baby but childhood trauma ruined him? Maybe he was fine through adolescence but suffered massive brain damage during the Clegg fight? And if so was it from punches or lack of oxygen to vital organs? And lastly a psychiatrist would have to consider is a quarter century of abusing androgens has altered his personality. 

This guy's head is so fucked. His lack of reasoning.  He's the total opposite of a Vulcan, he is unable to process data logically. A guy this fucked up....the possibilities are endless.

You make some good points which many of us can comprehend, but these facts will always go over his head.

He is basically like a modern day freak show exhibit at this point.

Most people who have an embarrassing picture of themselves wearing tiny little underwear would feel the necessary regret for posting that, but he is genuinely proud of any image of his no matter how poor they come out, whatever strange face he makes, or his absolutely sad excuse for hair. (He wears the hat to placate us)

This equates to what feels like never ending threads where everyone gets some sort of entertainment or amusement from it.

Any other board likely would have banned him already for threatening to kill someone and his overall inability to follow basic board rules. If he does get banned here he knows there really aren’t any other BB boards left.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #663 on: March 20, 2023, 09:48:21 PM »
I agree

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #664 on: March 20, 2023, 10:36:42 PM »
I agree

The Auschwitz Weider Principles... ("of peace" of course)...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #665 on: March 20, 2023, 11:52:36 PM »
You are a fag who just likes talking dirty to men online wtf is wrong with you people I am out just a bunch of willfully ignorant lying fags

Glad the fag talk got you hot and bothered, and confident enough to don the fancy drawers for Getbig tonight .

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #666 on: March 21, 2023, 12:18:58 AM »
Why is there a chair in the bathroom in front of the posing mirror?
Live-feeds for Spaulding while Bhanks cuffs his dummy / roughs up the suspect??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #667 on: March 21, 2023, 03:06:07 AM »

Anyone else notice that his forearms are the same size as his quads.......never saw that before in my life ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: March 21, 2023, 04:04:50 AM »
Why is there a chair in the bathroom in front of the posing mirror?
Live-feeds for Spaulding while Bhanks cuffs his dummy / roughs up the suspect??

Because I sit in a chair when I give my son a bath

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #669 on: March 21, 2023, 04:15:27 AM »
He actually has convinced himself he is right based on a pathetic technicality rather than stepping back and acknowledging the broader obvious fundamental results difference between a pre workout and anabolic steroids , and how that is how normal people rationally and rightfully define natty vs not

He is not trolling

He cannot let it go

He really is this obnoxious and unlikeable

He is fueled by attention, conflict, jealousy and and feelings of deep inadequacy

He is an empty vessel and a deeply damaged individual

He thinks he is the best at everything, then tries it and soon realises he isn't, so quits in a childish tantrum (credit: joswift)

He has a touch of the downs and a face made for funny photoshops

He is alone no matter what trappings and people surround him

He has been this way since he was a child and always will be

This really is "The Life of Brian"

:D

Too good to ignore...
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: March 21, 2023, 05:28:02 AM »

Melatonin- 3 to 5 mgs

I bet it would sell.

;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: March 21, 2023, 05:39:07 AM »

Chipmunk feminine lips of peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: March 21, 2023, 05:52:54 AM »
Chipmunk feminine lips of peace

Why you worried about my lips? I am in great shape. You guys can claim I have a belly all you want it’s simple not true. You guys just put up a shopped pic of me bulking at 235lbs while ignoring my current cut up 220lbs.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: March 21, 2023, 06:06:21 AM »
Why you worried about my lips? I am in great shape. You guys can claim I have a belly all you want it’s simple not true. You guys just put up a shopped pic of me bulking at 235lbs while ignoring my current cut up 220lbs.

Nothing about you worries me.  Figured that out yet?

You are lean.  Thats all.  Not strong.  Not intimidating.  We don't claim anything.  Your pool pics (yes brian, both unshopped) show your distended gut.  Not fat...DISTENDED.

By all means Brian...post the REAL pics if the ones we use are photoshopped.  Have you added the mega anabolic synthetic hormone melatonin to your stack yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: March 21, 2023, 06:13:37 AM »
Nothing about you worries me.  Figured that out yet?

You are lean.  Thats all.  Not strong.  Not intimidating.  We don't claim anything.  Your pool pics (yes brian, both unshopped) show your distended gut.  Not fat...DISTENDED.

By all means Brian...post the REAL pics if the ones we use are photoshopped.  Have you added the mega anabolic synthetic hormone melatonin to your stack yet?

My stomach is nowhere near distended I am lean right now. I have more than abs I am 220lbs with big ass arms. Guys at 511 with just abs are 180lbs. I am not 180lbs.  I am 220lbs showing abs and teardrops you guys claimed I couldn’t be a lean heavyweight. I am there right now.