Author Topic: Indictment Watch  (Read 7618 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Indictment Watch
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2023, 12:17:47 AM »
Maybe it is you who didn't grasp how the electoral college works. Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral vote. Many folks believe the electoral college is no longer relevant to our election process.

Objections to the Electoral College votes were recorded in 1969, 2005, and 2021. In all cases, the House and Senate rejected the objections and the votes in question were counted.
Who cares what "many people believe?"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2023, 06:21:16 AM »

Trumpy does.  So does Faux and Tucker too.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
lurker the Groomer
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2023, 06:45:48 AM »
Trumpy does.

you sound like a child  ::) grooming mode !
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2023, 02:13:01 PM »
Nixon and Clinton won their first terms with 43% of the popular vote (Wilson with just 42% in 1912), but they won in the electoral college where it matters.

If we eliminate the EC and follow the popular vote, we’ll have presidents winning with 33% or less of the PV - a minor revolution every 4 years.

FTN.

I did not know that about Clinton or Nixon election results.

Can you better explain to me why without the electoral college someone could win an election with only 33% of the popular vote. The only scenario I can think of is that there would be so many candidates that the remaining votes would be split into less than 33%. The U.S. is primarily a two-party nation with independents making up a small third party. There would need to be at least one more candidate for that to happen. With three candidates one would technically need 34% of the vote.

If you said with the electoral college someone could win an election with only 33% of the vote, it is a possibility.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2023, 02:15:15 PM »

In a democratic society the majority rules. This is why some people care about what many people believe.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2023, 02:49:43 PM »
In a democratic society the majority rules. This is why some people care about what many people believe.

Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2023, 03:58:14 PM »

And they be correct for once - They are degenerates - accept them & next up is Paedophiles
They're already using exact same tactics & words the Arse Bandits used.

Madness of the ultimate kind.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2023, 03:59:05 PM »
Nixon and Clinton won their first terms with 43% of the popular vote (Wilson with just 42% in 1912), but they won in the electoral college where it matters.

If we eliminate the EC and follow the popular vote, we’ll have presidents winning with 33% or less of the PV - a minor revolution every 4 years.

FTN.

I'd much rather have a POTUS who only won 33% of the popular vote (and that would of course mean there were at least one or more "third party" candidates who got a decent amount of the vote) rather than a POTUS lost the popular vote and won the electoral vote.

Also, the electoral college creates unfairness to both large and small states.  A Republican is not likely to win the popular vote in California so they don't even bother trying to appeal to  the voters in that state.   Same goes for Dems in traditional red states.

The electoral college also gives much larger influence to states with small populations and economies who happen to be swing states

It's the UNITED States of America and every vote should have an even weight in the final decision

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2023, 04:05:29 PM »

LOL

When did "most black people" elect a Venezuelan immigrant and fundie religious kook as their spokesperson

Seriously, on what basis are you making this claim

According to a Pew Research poll from 2019 it appears that 51% of African Americans support same sex marriage

I couldn't find any Pew research polls asking what percentage think gay people are degenerates

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2023, 05:28:19 PM »

Damn, you just got ass raped with a big black gay dildo over this idiotic post.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2023, 03:14:36 AM »
We live in a republic.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2023, 06:23:14 AM »
LOL

When did "most black people" elect a Venezuelan immigrant and fundie religious kook as their spokesperson

Seriously, on what basis are you making this claim

According to a Pew Research poll from 2019 it appears that 51% of African Americans support same sex marriage

I couldn't find any Pew research polls asking what percentage think gay people are degenerates

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

Damn, you just got ass raped with a big black gay dildo over this idiotic post.

"In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35703913/

"The proportion of African Americans who indicated that homosexuality was “always wrong” was 72.3% in 2008, largely unchanged since the 1970s."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2974805/

And the majority of African Americans voted against Proposition 8, despite the fact that "The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_California_Proposition_8#Results

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2023, 10:59:11 AM »
"In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites."

"The proportion of African Americans who indicated that homosexuality was “always wrong” was 72.3% in 2008, largely unchanged since the 1970s."

And the majority of African Americans voted against Proposition 8, despite the fact that "The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL - you're seriously trying to go back to 2008 in a pathetic attempt to support your idiotic claim

A lot has changed in the last 15 years

For example, I'm guessing you weren't even living in the United States 15 years ago

Maybe we should all go back to 2008

What do you think ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2023, 11:05:49 AM »

Quote from: loco on Today at 06:23:14 AM

LOL - you're seriously trying to go back to 2008 in a pathetic attempt to support your idiotic claim

For example, I'm guessing you weren't even living in the United States 15 years ago

What do you think ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2023, 11:09:21 AM »

What do you think ?

Hello, Straw.  I see you're still trying to figure out my location, you creepy SOB.

The first study I linked was published June 15, 2022.

The second one said that African Americans' belief that homos are degenerates in 2008 had not changed since the 1970s, 3 decades.  Nothing has happened since 2008, only 11 years since your 2019 poll, that would make African Americans change their mind that much, that quickly.

LOL...I post published studies from a reputable journal and actual events.  All you have is a poll from 2019.  A poll leading up to the 2008 elections "showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group."

How did that workout for you, homos?

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2023, 11:21:49 AM »
Hello, Straw.  I see you're still trying to figure out my location, you creepy SOB.

The second one said that African Americans' belief that homos are degenerates in 2008 had not changed since the 1970s.  Nothing has happened since 2008 that would make African Americans change their mind that much, that quickly.

LOL...I post published studies from a reputable journal and actual events.  All you have is a poll from 2019.  A poll leading up to the 2008 elections "showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group."

I don't know who this Straw dude is that you think I am but the "study" from 2022 certainly in no way supports your idiotic claim.

Your claim: Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

The study you cited:  "In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites."

You'd literally have to be retarded to think the claim of that "study" supports your claim. Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

I can only guess you that read the summary (I'm assuming you didn't pay to read the full article) and drew this conclusion

African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition (to same sex relationships) than Whites." = Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

Do you see how fucking stupid that is.

You'd be laughed off an 8th grade debate stage if you attempted to make that argument

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2023, 11:27:15 AM »
I don't know who this Straw dude is that you think I am but the "study" from 2022 certainly in no way supports your idiotic claim.

The study you cited:  "In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites."

You'd literally have to be retarded to think the claim of that "study" supports your claim. Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

I can only guess you that read the summary (I'm assuming you didn't pay to read the full article) and drew this conclusion

African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition (to same sex relationships) than Whites." = Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

You'd be laughed off an 8th grade debate stage if you attempted to make that argument

Straw, you're a creepy SOB.

Your claim is that 51% of African Americans support homos.  I proved you wrong.  The great majority don't, and it ain't because they believe that homo practices are pure and moral. 

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2023, 11:37:38 AM »
Straw, you're a creepy SOB.

Your claim is that 51% of African Americans support homos.  I proved you wrong.  The great majority don't, and it ain't because they believe that homo practices are pure and moral. 

WTF man
You seem to have a serious problem with reading comprehension

I didn't make any "claim"

You made the claim that "Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates"

I showed you the fact that a Pew Research poll from 2019 shows that 51% of African Americans support same sex marriage

That poll is not just a claim that I made

I'm guessing maybe the problem is that English is not your first language and you don't actually understand the definition of a claim

or maybe you're just a fucking moron

or maybe you're just a fucking moron and also fundie religious kook who hates gay people and wants to project your bigotry onto others?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2023, 11:38:39 AM »

The second one said that African Americans' belief that homos are degenerates in 2008 had not changed since the 1970s, 3 decades.  Nothing has happened since 2008, only 11 years since your 2019 poll, that would make African Americans change their mind that much, that quickly.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2023, 11:51:34 AM »
WTF man
You seem to have a serious problem with reading comprehension

I didn't make any "claim"

You made the claim that "Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates"

I showed you the fact that a Pew Research poll from 2019 shows that 51% of African Americans support same sex marriage

That poll is not just a claim that I made

I'm guessing maybe the problem is that English is not your first language and you don't actually understand the definition of a claim

or maybe you're just a fucking moron

or maybe you're just a fucking moron and also fundie religious kook who hates gay people and wants to project your bigotry onto others?

Straw, you are a racist and a creepy SOB.

Keep believing bogus polls that support your wishful thinking, and keep ignoring real published data and real life events.  Remember how believing bogus polls worked out for you with proposition 8.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2023, 11:59:06 AM »
Straw, you are a racist and a creepy SOB.

Keep believing bogus polls that support your wishful thinking, and keep ignoring real published data and real life events.  Remember how believing bogus polls worked out for you with proposition 8.

-

What's the "real life published data and real life events" you're citing

as far as I can tell the real life event was Prop 8 from 2008

as far as I can tell the "real published data" you're citing is the abstract of a "study" that you can't even read and from the title appears to be exploring whether the African American Gatekeepers or the Black Church?: Using Modified Grounded Theory to Explore the Debate on Black Homophobia.   So the study is about whether the black church is the source of black homophobia and the abstract summary says that "African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition (to same sex relationships) than Whites."

Did I cite your "real published data and real life events" correctly

Are those the two things you're referring to?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2023, 12:16:05 PM »
What's the "real life published data and real life events" you're citing

as far as I can tell the real life event was Prop 8 from 2008

as far as I can tell the "real published data" you're citing is the abstract of a "study" that you can't even read and from the title appears to be exploring whether the African American Gatekeepers or the Black Church?: Using Modified Grounded Theory to Explore the Debate on Black Homophobia.   So the study is about whether the black church is the source of black homophobia and the abstract summary says that "African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition (to same sex relationships) than Whites."

Did I cite your "real published data and real life events" correctly

Are those the two things you're referring to?

Straw, you're a racist and a creepy stalker.

You claimed the majority of African Americans support homos, citing a bogus poll.  I proved you wrong with real data and real life events.  As I have proved, the great majority of African Americans don't support homos, and it ain't because they believe that homo practices are pure and moral.

You failed.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima