Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

The VaxTardz

(1/4) > >>

Gym Rat:

https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/covid-vaccine-study/?ipid=promo-link-block1

Study: The vaccinated faced increased risks of several medical conditions
Testing czar: Americans who questioned vaccines are owed an apology
Vittert: It's clear that politics and virtue signaling took the place of science

Tapeworm:
Still a vax apologist article.

People with previous infection were just as immune as vaxed during delta. Uh, no. More immune. Way more.

People with covid got myocarditis as frequently as vax recipients. Fucking wrong.

"Rare but serious side effects." Depends how you define rare. I would call side effects very common. Serious side effects somewhat common. The guy who does my windscreens had chest pains for months. A client's daughter was hospitalized with myocarditis. 2 geriatrics at my gf's workplace had heart attacks within 24 hours, one of her coworker had a "minor stroke," a friend's mother's friend died with a severe headache. My mother had a significant increase in tinnitus. It's all just anecdotes. But it's a lot of anecdotes.

These are effects severe enough to be noticed and require immediate attention. Imo there's a shitton of subclinical damage out there.

It's fine if someone disagrees. By all means, call me a foilhat and stay boosted.

OAK:

--- Quote from: Gym Rat on April 22, 2024, 04:28:56 AM ---https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/covid-vaccine-study/?ipid=promo-link-block1

Study: The vaccinated faced increased risks of several medical conditions
Testing czar: Americans who questioned vaccines are owed an apology
Vittert: It's clear that politics and virtue signaling took the place of science

--- End quote ---

WOW!

That's CRAZY man!!

:o :o

Humble Narcissist:
All of those on this forum who didn't get vaxxed are still alive.

Tapeworm:
Several of my stepmom's NPRer family have long covid. These are multiple booster people.

Of course, a couple years ago they were supportive of mandates and they would have applauded as police took me away. Not something a bunch of effete academics could do themselves.

Get well soon then.

Just an anecdote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version