Author Topic: Land of the free  (Read 1962 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Land of the free
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 08:50:09 AM »
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/30/muslim-woman-accuses-chicago-police-of-profiling-attacking-her/

That's about right.....Five armed cops tackling and beating one woman.  I was surprised it only took five of the cowards to subdue her, but then read she was in a weakened state from fasting.  Johnny Law caught a break that day.  Had she been at full strength, the 100 lb woman may have scratched one of the heroes, resulting n an attempted murder charge.

This one will cost Chicago a few million after the pigs admit "to no wrongdoing."

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 09:02:32 AM »
What's wrong with the Chicago Police? Don't they know that all muslims are supposed to have fatal "accidents" before they get them back to the Police Station?

epic_alien

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 09:14:35 AM »
That's about right.....Five armed cops tackling and beating one woman.  I was surprised it only took five of the cowards to subdue her, but then read she was in a weakened state from fasting.  Johnny Law caught a break that day.  Had she been at full strength, the 100 lb woman may have scratched one of the heroes, resulting n an attempted murder charge.

This one will cost Chicago a few million after the pigs admit "to no wrongdoing."

i don't see the problem. id rather her be pissed off then to ignore it and  have another mass killing . Which is the bigger mistake? to get caught slipping again, or for someone like her to get arrested and checked out? they are dressing this way in a place that is not their culture. not their homeland. what do they expect will happen? if some american chick went over there and didn't wear the correct clothing, you think they would let her do as she pleases with  intervention?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 09:28:51 AM »
She is from a known terrorist subculture, dressed in traditional terrorist garb, what's the problem ;D?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »

Obvious "240 Or Blowjob" gimmick.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 11:15:33 AM »
at least she didn't got shot, you know, let cops do to black people.
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 11:53:13 AM »
i don't see the problem. id rather her be pissed off then to ignore it and  have another mass killing . Which is the bigger mistake? to get caught slipping again, or for someone like her to get arrested and checked out? they are dressing this way in a place that is not their culture. not their homeland. what do they expect will happen? if some american chick went over there and didn't wear the correct clothing, you think they would let her do as she pleases with  intervention?

Getting checked out isn't quite the same as getting beaten, detained, and stripped without cause.  Aside from costing Chicago millions, this will probably cause a Muslim to exact revenge or pull some crazy shit.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 06:25:23 PM »
Getting checked out isn't quite the same as getting beaten, detained, and stripped without cause.  Aside from costing Chicago millions, this will probably cause a Muslim to exact revenge or pull some crazy shit.

fucking towel heads live to commit acts of terror, and fifth column phags like you blame their behavior on the police just doing their jobs

towel headed whore deserved what she got, hope this helps

K

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 07:31:17 PM »
fucking towel heads live to commit acts of terror, and fifth column phags like you blame their behavior on the police just doing their jobs

towel headed whore deserved what she got, hope this helps

Did you read the article, asshole?  The only act of terror was committed by those five pigs.  The lady was not carrying a bomb, bomb material, or anything like that. They found NOTHING illegal on her, in her backpack, or in the towel wrapped on her head.  If she wasn't thinking about hating this country then, she sure is now.  Your five heroes "just doing their jobs" saw to that.

They even lied in court....the same court that found the woman NOT GUILTY of anything.  The pigs said they yelled "Stop", but video evidence proved them to be lying.....something pigs do as easily as breathing. 

Good luck with that civil rights suit, Chitown swine......

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 07:55:14 PM »
Did you read the article, asshole?  The only act of terror was committed by those five pigs.  The lady was not carrying a bomb, bomb material, or anything like that. They found NOTHING illegal on her, in her backpack, or in the towel wrapped on her head.  If she wasn't thinking about hating this country then, she sure is now.  Your five heroes "just doing their jobs" saw to that.

They even lied in court....the same court that found the woman NOT GUILTY of anything.  The pigs said they yelled "Stop", but video evidence proved them to be lying.....something pigs do as easily as breathing. 

What they did was wrong, but you can't see how irony in your statement? How you think being harass be 5 crook ass cops define a nation? Are you implied that this abuse is going to cause her to became a terrorist?
Muslims haven't deal with .00004% of the shit black people have deal with in this country, and they are not blowing building up.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 08:34:04 PM »
First, if something like this results in a Muslim coming to hate the US, than it is obvious just how close to the surface is a Moozie's hatred of the West.

Second, as another says, let's consider the ramifications of a Western woman dressing decidedly "unmodest" (not like a Muslim) in a Muslim nation.

Islam IS an intolerant, violent, racist, and volatile ideology/voodoo-like delusion. Why shouldn't we find those who observe and practice such filth to be worrisome?

Daily, Muslims the world over commit horrific acts of violence and terror in the name of their fictitious wizard and mass-murdering rapist/pedophile prophet. Year after year. Decade after decade. Century after century.

In mosques everywhere they learn to believe they are superior to the non-believer and that Islam must be destined to achieve world domination.

Their divinely-scripted political system, Sharia, is the "perfect system" and must supersede man-made law.

Fuck Islam and fuck their common belief that we'll not ever retaliate. Aggressively.

To tolerate the intolerant is madness. This, hate speech? Open a Qu'ran! Attend a speech by an Islamic cleric or imam.

The non-Muslim world must hold extreme prejudice against Islam. Champion Islamaphobia. KNOW THE ENEMY.

I feel nothing for this woman's plight. Islam is her mistake.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 05:20:02 AM »
First, if something like this results in a Muslim coming to hate the US, than it is obvious just how close to the surface is a Moozie's hatred of the West.

Second, as another says, let's consider the ramifications of a Western woman dressing decidedly "unmodest" (not like a Muslim) in a Muslim nation.

Islam IS an intolerant, violent, racist, and volatile ideology/voodoo-like delusion. Why shouldn't we find those who observe and practice such filth to be worrisome?

Daily, Muslims the world over commit horrific acts of violence and terror in the name of their fictitious wizard and mass-murdering rapist/pedophile prophet. Year after year. Decade after decade. Century after century.

In mosques everywhere they learn to believe they are superior to the non-believer and that Islam must be destined to achieve world domination.

Their divinely-scripted political system, Sharia, is the "perfect system" and must supersede man-made law.

Fuck Islam and fuck their common belief that we'll not ever retaliate. Aggressively.

To tolerate the intolerant is madness. This, hate speech? Open a Qu'ran! Attend a speech by an Islamic cleric or imam.

The non-Muslim world must hold extreme prejudice against Islam. Champion Islamaphobia. KNOW THE ENEMY.

I feel nothing for this woman's plight. Islam is her mistake.

You sound so enlightened and we'll versed on Islam, we're I to guess a) you never stepped foot in their mosques to know what they discuss b) The laws of this country are only  relevant here, that is people have the right to practice and dress as they wish c) the US and western nations have bombed nations for their own interests and based on lies, killing thousands of civilians, distutrupting services of all kinds, destroying land,; that's not horrific violence? 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2016, 10:28:57 AM »

meltdown

fifth column phag

K

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2016, 12:15:38 PM »
meltdown

fifth column phag

Typical Getbig tard response.  A spineless, mindless, non-response.

What's the matter, Captain America?  Did you leave the flagpole up your ass too long, and now it hurts to sit and type? 

Beta = Bottom

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 01:05:06 PM »
Typical Getbig tard response.  A spineless, mindless, non-response.

What's the matter, Captain America?  Did you leave the flagpole up your ass too long, and now it hurts to sit and type? 

Beta = Bottom

meltdown

fifth column phag

when your mother is ass raped by one of these muzzies, you'll still blame the Chicago police
K

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 05:15:00 PM »
meltdown

fifth column phag

when your mother is ass raped by one of these muzzies, you'll still blame the Chicago police

Oh yeah?  When your mother is getting ass raped by five Chicago cops, you will quickly set up a camera, shout "Allah Akbar!" then join in by licking the pig cum from your mom's hairy back. 

Tasting the jizz of your heroes will make this July 4 a special day for both you and mom.  You'll probably fuck later that night too.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 05:30:06 PM »
Oh yeah?  When your mother is getting ass raped by five Chicago cops, you will quickly set up a camera, shout "Allah Akbar!" then join in by licking the pig cum from your mom's hairy back. 

Tasting the jizz of your heroes will make this July 4 a special day for both you and mom.  You'll probably fuck later that night too.

meltdown

fifth column phag

K

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 06:21:30 PM »
A dead muslim is a good muslim. I don't care how they die, as long as they die. Unfortunately this one loved.