Author Topic: Verdict is in... We finally know what charges BBing fan Hilary Clinton will face  (Read 1119 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
None.   The woman who sat front row at Donald Trump's wedding will not be charged for hiding her email in the shitter, literally.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

Source: Daily News Bin

Hours after Hillary Clinton held her long awaited interview with the FBI in the name of helping its investigation of a Romanian email hacker, which the media has routinely and willfully misreported as being an “investigation of Clinton” for the past year, MSNBC is now finally reporting the obvious: she’ll face no charges of any kind. Chuck Todd made the announcement during his show on the network on Saturday afternoon. CNN went on to report the same thing.

Without offering specific attribution, Todd revealed on-air that he had learned for certain that Clinton will not be charged. This information was obvious enough all along to anyone who followed the story accurately, as the FBI had already publicly told the New York Times that she was not even a target of their email investigation. News outlets knew this all along but decided to play up various misnomers about the story — on cable news in particular — because it seemed to be the only way in which they could get ratings about of Hillary’s otherwise steady and controversy free campaign.

But now that Clinton has completed her interview with the FBI, it means the bureau’s final report will be forthcoming soon, which will make clear once and for all that she was never being investigated for anything. That means the media has a relatively short window of time in which to get out ahead of the story by reporting that she of course won’t be facing any charges. After all, they don’t want to end up having looked wrong on the matter.

Oddly enough, Chuck Todd reported that Hillary Clinton would’t face any charges at the end of an on-air interview he was conducting with her. Clinton replied by saying that he had no knowledge of such matters and she wasn’t sure when the FBI would release its report. Upon hearing the news that Hillary was in the clear, Donald Trump went apoplectic.

Read more: http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/msnbc-confirms-hillary-clinton-will-face-any-charges-in-email-inquiry/25073/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
And I'll bet that you and Chimps actually believe this was just a right wing conspiracy.......for her entire political life...hahahaha

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Not sure if this is "democracy in action" but at least Trump won't win now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Not sure if this is "democracy in action" but at least Trump won't win now.

He wasn't going to win anyway. She's the chosen one. And not one person can explain why.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
And I'll bet that you and Chimps actually believe this was just a right wing conspiracy.......for her entire political life...hahahaha

seriously, joe, you must have missed what I wrote about this scandal the last 40 times if has come up.

I've said from minute 1 that clinton was hiding the server in her bathroom so she could do criminal shit, like accepting foreign bribes.

I'm fine with debate, but you're "betting" is sadly wrong, by a mile.  

hilary is guilty as shit here, but since you need a boogeyman/ hater/ libs to demonize to justify this reform mission you're on.

At some point, your betting is going to get me asking questions about your very early muscle resident activities ;)    

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
At some point, your betting is going to get me asking questions about your very early muscle resident activities ;)    

muscle resident?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Why would any one be surprised at this?. We have all been set up, she will be president, you can count on that. Our country is no less corrupt than any third world one, we just have good electricity, cable and satellite tv, grocery stores..........oh and fat delusional people of all races with their hands out for free shit
h

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Why would any one be surprised at this?. We have all been set up, she will be president, you can count on that. Our country is no less corrupt than any third world one, we just have good electricity, cable and satellite tv, grocery stores..........oh and fat delusional people of all races with their hands out for free shit
Yep.

The same people who elect the crooks crown no-bicep Mr Olympias!  >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yep.

The same people who elect the crooks crown no-bicep Mr Olympias!  >:(

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :-X

X