Author Topic: Climate Change debunked.  (Read 3358 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Climate Change debunked.
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2024, 05:29:34 AM »

The Need for Strict Recycling Procedures for Electric Vehicle Batteries,
and Their Potential Environmental Effects

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2024, 05:55:34 AM »
Those are predictions but they won't happen.

Hardly any future predictions ever come to pass.

GM and Ford are already backing away from making EVs.

Car lots are full of EVs that nobody wants.

Tesla will be out of the car business in a few years.

Cali has so much excess solar being produced they are throwing it away and cutting subsidies.  Without the subsidies no one will make the losing investment in solar panels.

Huge money is still going to be made selling ice to the eskimos though.

New Jersey and California both agree 2035 will be the last year you can buy a new gas car in their respective states. If they are willing to take that extreme measure forcing you to covert your house before selling it won't be far behind.

Want to stop the climate change madness? Vote Republican or pay the price. We already spent a trillion in electronically printed money in the infrastructure bill with just a few car charging sites built and no improvement to the grids. Where's the money? If it all went to road repair and money laundering we were sold a lie about having government car chargers everywhere.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2024, 06:05:18 AM »

The Need for Strict Recycling Procedures for Electric Vehicle Batteries,
and Their Potential Environmental Effects

Wind Turbine Blades Can’t Be Recycled, So They’re Piling Up in Landfills

"Companies are searching for ways to deal with the tens of thousands of blades that have reached the end of their lives."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-02-05/wind-turbine-blades-can-t-be-recycled-so-they-re-piling-up-in-landfills

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2024, 07:07:23 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2024, 07:08:01 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2024, 07:11:50 AM »
The only thing we can guaranty is change. That doesn't mean we are the only variable. However personally I could do with less smog and cleaner water. I wouldn't mind them using less chemicals in farming operations. I don't think microplastics are meant to be in our digestive tracts. Having 1k plus nuclear test that released radiation into our atmosphere was probably a bad idea. Treating the Earth better is not a bad idea.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2024, 07:25:07 AM »
I don't think microplastics are meant to be in our digestive tracts.

Libtards said decades ago we must replace paper with plastic in order to save trees and the planet.  Plastic manufacturers are still saying that today.  Paper is highly and cheaply recyclable, but plastic isn't.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2024, 09:09:20 AM »
New Jersey and California both agree 2035 will be the last year you can buy a new gas car in their respective states. If they are willing to take that extreme measure forcing you to covert your house before selling it won't be far behind.

Want to stop the climate change madness? Vote Republican or pay the price. We already spent a trillion in electronically printed money in the infrastructure bill with just a few car charging sites built and no improvement to the grids. Where's the money? If it all went to road repair and money laundering we were sold a lie about having government car chargers everywhere.

How will Republicans be able to stop this - there's big money behind the eco-scam that's been played for decades...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2024, 09:31:06 AM »
Libtards said decades ago we must replace paper with plastic in order to save trees and the planet.  Plastic manufacturers are still saying that today.  Paper is highly and cheaply recyclable, but plastic isn't.

Here in Sweden a plastic bag at the grocery store cost like 200% more than a paper bag. They are so expensive now I use the reusable bags, a buck per plastic bag is too expensive and I got a lot of comments on why I just kept buying the expensive bags for the longest time, I was wasteful, of my own expenses :D

And WHY is that US grocery bags come with no handles?  ???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2024, 09:59:12 AM »

And WHY is that US grocery bags come with no handles?  ???

Light things, we usually just roll the top -

Heavier things were standard plastic bags with punched handles, or the same plastic bag with a paper bag inside -

Now it's usually these or the cloth bags -

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2024, 11:11:58 AM »
Thanks BB. We have those paper bags at the bottom and they are really trying to discourage the use of plastics which is why they cost triple. I use reusable ones, either cloth or sturdier plastic bags.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2024, 11:26:36 AM »
I never buy bags, I leave the shop like this

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2024, 11:53:31 AM »
Thanks BB. We have those paper bags at the bottom and they are really trying to discourage the use of plastics which is why they cost triple. I use reusable ones, either cloth or sturdier plastic bags.

It's similar in most of the US. Fees for the plastic bags, usually  $.25 or so, smaller fees for paper, etc.... The reusable ones run $ .50 - 3.00 usually depending on size and fanciness. Some of the more liberal areas have bans on plastic utensils, etc.... in take-out orders, you have to request they add forks, straws, and that sorta thing.

In the more hood areas, they sometimes bake the fees into the final cost of everything because they don't want fights, etc....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2024, 11:53:47 AM »

I have a friend who is so cheap he actually carries his stuff like this. Or alternately he goes to bag his groceries but then tells the clerk he forgot the bag so he gets it for free if there is a line waiting  :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2024, 03:19:20 PM »

:D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2024, 03:31:26 PM »
I get culture shock going to other grocery stores outside of Florida. No plastic bags? Bring my own bags from home? What the fuck?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2024, 03:46:43 PM »
the whole point of ditching the plastic bags has nothing to do about helping the environment, the establishment wants you to have nothing and be happy , raising the prices of groceries and at the same time making them more difficult to get home  is a 2 part attack,they want you taking home as little as possible,  its simply an exercise to train the pleebs to "accept less" and be happy with it.....

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2024, 12:14:06 AM »
the whole point of ditching the plastic bags has nothing to do about helping the environment, the establishment wants you to have nothing and be happy , raising the prices of groceries and at the same time making them more difficult to get home  is a 2 part attack,they want you taking home as little as possible,  its simply an exercise to train the pleebs to "accept less" and be happy with it.....
Unfortunately, the fat pigs will never accept less.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2024, 02:03:31 PM »
i=NQAKM-LpY_GbBCgF