Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 75527 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« on: February 27, 2024, 02:21:18 PM »
Ok I am registered and even booked a Hotel for Sunday night. The goal here is simply to stay healthy. I plan to weigh in at 209lbs Saturday night and compete in classic physique. I then plan to eat and feel good on Sunday for the show. I will also pack some food this time and a chair and a pillow and blanket as they had us on cold cement for hours waiting for our turn last time.

I was 212lbs this am so it is not a big cut. I do not need to do anything drastic between now and then just stay healthy. If I put on weight before then I will just compete in the bodybuilding division instead.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 02:22:48 PM »
keep us updated Brian, we are all behind you.....

Brian, go and get fucked, 15 minutes ago you wanted to shut the site down

OMR get rid of this squeaky cry baby fuckwit

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 02:23:55 PM »
bi polar little pussy.. go fuck yourself

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 02:24:01 PM »
yep, he definitely failed the 405 deadlift

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 02:24:49 PM »
bi polar little pussy.. go fuck yourself
does he really lack self awareness this much?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 02:26:17 PM »
does he really lack self awareness this much?

hes fuckin retarded.. has to be

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 02:27:14 PM »
Good luck.

Make sure you put some polish on the wheel chair wheels

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 02:28:26 PM »
hes fuckin retarded.. has to be
With Em gone hes lost the fucking plot

Give it a month he will be like Jack Nicholson at the end of "The pledge"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2024, 02:28:47 PM »
Ok I am registered and even booked a Hotel for Sunday night. The goal here is simply to stay healthy. I plan to weigh in at 209lbs Saturday night. I then plan to eat and feel good on Sunday for the show. I will also pack some food this time and a chair and a pillow and blanket as they had us on cold cement for hours waiting for our turn last time.

I was 212lbs this am so it is not a big cut. I do not need to do anything drastic between now and then just stay healthy.

Hell yeah. Good luck

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2024, 02:28:57 PM »
Ok I am registered and even booked a Hotel for Sunday night. The goal here is simply to stay healthy. I plan to weigh in at 209lbs Saturday night. I then plan to eat and feel good on Sunday for the show. I will also pack some food this time and a chair and a pillow and blanket as they had us on cold cement for hours waiting for our turn last time.

I was 212lbs this am so it is not a big cut. I do not need to do anything drastic between now and then just stay healthy.

Its deja vu all over again

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 02:29:45 PM »
What are the list of excuses ?

Opening odds: will update as new ones come up every few hours

Needed to drive back for work
Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 02:30:52 PM »
Its deja vu all over again
hes on a fucking loop

Its like a pan of milk on the stove , it starts simmering then boils over, he then throws the milk away starts again until it boils over again.

He keeps doing this over and over thinking we never saw any of them boil over

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 02:31:36 PM »
hes on a fucking loop

Its like a pan of milk on the stove , it starts simmering then boils over, he then throws the milk away starts again until it boils over again.

Pretty sure, he popped a Tesla and is high as a kite

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 02:31:46 PM »

Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile

Judges were against him, didnt come and find him in his room.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 02:32:13 PM »
hes on a fucking loop

must be on the "good shit" today... unreal

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2024, 02:33:25 PM »
Judges were against him, didnt come and find him in his room.

Oh good one, will update.

Hankins said he will have his son that weekend.

Nice, his son can see what an utter failure his dad is.

This should leave a lasting image as he grows up

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2024, 02:34:35 PM »

Daddy why cant we stay to the end?
Why have all those other men got a trophy?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2024, 02:37:16 PM »

daddy, why are the cops after you?......AGAIN!!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2024, 02:42:42 PM »
daddy, why are the cops after you?......AGAIN!!!!!

Dad, why is Em not moving?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2024, 02:44:17 PM »
100 pages easily

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2024, 02:44:41 PM »
Dad, why is Em not moving?

legit lmao!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2024, 02:44:50 PM »
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way. On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their projects again and again. And if she hasn’t been rewritten, then they are still using her. Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way. On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their projects again and again. And if she hasn’t been rewritten, then they are still using her.Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2024, 02:46:00 PM »
e European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words. If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental. To an English person, it will seem like simplified English, as a skeptical Cambridge friend of mine told me what Occidental is. The European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words. If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental. To an English person, it will seem like simplified English, as a skeptical Cambridge friend of mine told me what Occidental is. The European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words. If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental. To an English person, it will seem like simplified English, as a skeptical Cambridge friend of mine told me what Occidental is. The European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words. If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental. To an English person, it will seem like simplified English, as a skeptical Cambridge friend of mine told me what Occidental is. The European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words. If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental. To an English person, it will seem like simplified English, as a skeptical Cambridge friend of mine told me what Occidental is.The European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words. If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2024, 02:46:26 PM »

Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile

Ran out of FTTP
Ran out of Lasix

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2024, 02:47:08 PM »
Ran out of FTTP
Ran out of Lasix
one thing he will never run out of are excuses...