8 (42.1%)
Having his laptop and phone stolen
1 (5.3%)
Having some kind of cardiac incident caused by over-training
1 (5.3%)
Doing a Robin Williams 😞
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Bit concerned about dj...  (Read 3304 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bit concerned about dj...
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2024, 01:22:52 AM »
just charm them 8)

almost all help me when i ask

and i use translate on my phone

for some strange reason more men speak english here like 30%
you're full of shit
You cant expect to live in a country and not learn the language unless you move somewhere thats made up of ex-pats

are your job applications in English or Russian?
If its English no fucking wonder you dont get replies, no one can fucking read them

You must be looked on as some middle aged fucking creepy bastard.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2024, 01:23:57 AM »
I never noticed any. Since they both are "low androgenic" they might lower aggression and drive, on paper at least, and some have reported lower "drive" with Var ran solo, and lower sex drive. But mood is pretty complicated, like being low in test can cause irritability and test replacement can make the fella more mellow  :D

It's so freaking hard to add muscle only where you want it in my experience and observation. It"s like you just become a bigger version overall of what you were before. That's if you train everything at least a little. Like I added most muscle in groups I didn't even train directly, traps and forearms for example  :D

i've already added a full inch to both pecs and delts so thier training methods are working

arms have not grown in over 6 months

will maybe hire this fella for arm training

his food and gear stayed the same while adding 1/2 to arms, so it was caused only by the training not the diet or gear, just like me with my delts and pecs over the last few days 8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2024, 01:29:46 AM »
you're full of shit
You cant expect to live in a country and not learn the language unless you move somewhere thats made up of ex-pats

are your job applications in English or Russian?
If its English no fucking wonder you dont get replies, no one can fucking read them

You must be looked on as some middle aged fucking creepy bastard.

Here they say it's a big problem that for example older Muslims don't learn Swedish, and I never heard an older Somalian speak much Swedish. One of my Finnish aunts still claims she can't speak Swedish, can hardly understand the doc on visits and she's been here like 40 years! I guess for some learning a new language is very hard in adulthood. For the muslim women in particular the problem is that they live in segregated neighborhoods and are hardly allowed out of the home anyway lol.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2024, 01:33:47 AM »
Here they say it's a big problem that for example older Muslims don't learn Swedish, and I never heard an older Somalian speak much Swedish. One of my Finnish aunts still claims she can't speak Swedish, can hardly understand the doc on visits and she's been here like 40 years! I guess for some learning a new language is very hard in adulthood. For the muslim women in particular the problem is that they live in segregated neighborhoods and are hardly allowed out of the home anyway lol.
if the majority also speak English or the muslims stay within their own ethnicity which they certainly do in the UK then they dont need to learn the language
DJ has said that only a small percentage of people he meets speak English
You cant expect to live like that, what if the cops stop him and ask him something, hes likely to get arrested

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2024, 01:33:49 AM »

will maybe hire this fella for arm training

his food and gear stayed the same while adding 1/2 to arms, so it was caused only by the training not the diet or gear, just like me with my delts and pecs over the last few days 8)

Question is when did he measure them? If you grossly overtrain it can inflate the measurement temporarily due to inflammation and fluid buildup. Try that Piana all day long arm routine, no wonder it "grows" the arms.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2024, 01:36:20 AM »
if the majority also speak English or the muslims stay within their own ethnicity which they certainly do in the UK then they dont need to learn the language
DJ has said that only a small percentage of people he meets speak English
You cant expect to live like that, what if the cops stop him and ask him something, hes likely to get arrested

Yeah it used to be a pride thing in the past, learning the language as quickly as possible.
Some motivated immigrants here learn passable Swedish in 6 months.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2024, 01:46:05 AM »
Question is when did he measure them? If you grossly overtrain it can inflate the measurement temporarily due to inflammation and fluid buildup. Try that Piana all day long arm routine, no wonder it "grows" the arms.

i always measure everything cold

arms are 15.5 delts 51 pecs 47 wasit 30.25

i'll get the wasit down to 28.5 and delts up to 54 that will look AMAZING

just noticed yesterday how good my delt waist ratio is looking

can't see my lats so no clue as to how they are looking

tris are ripped and dry as hell and bis are super duper peaked

i lived in poland over 10 years and barely spoke polish

i knew shitish guys and joo sa guys who lived in poland many years and spoke hardly any polish either ;)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2024, 03:15:02 AM »
How do you communicate when in public then?

T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2024, 03:23:34 AM »
i always measure everything cold

arms are 15.5 delts 51 pecs 47 wasit 30.25

i'll get the wasit down to 28.5 and delts up to 54 that will look AMAZING

just noticed yesterday how good my delt waist ratio is looking

can't see my lats so no clue as to how they are looking

tris are ripped and dry as hell and bis are super duper peaked

i lived in poland over 10 years and barely spoke polish

i knew shitish guys and joo sa guys who lived in poland many years and spoke hardly any polish either ;)

Do you measure your cock cold?

You want a waist like a ballerinas but dont even train abs for fear it will expand your measurement. This is a mental illness condition.

Take a picture of your back on self timer and post it on getbig. Really though your a 1/4 bodybuilder, people are fed up of seeing your daily statistics on 1/4 of your body, dont you see how stupid it is?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2024, 03:30:20 AM »

There are plenty of communities in the US where people hardly speak English.  Spanish, Chinese, Polish are the big ones in my area.  Older immigrants come and just exclusively deal with their fellow countrymen living here.  The children assimilate naturally as they spend time with others in school,etc

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2024, 06:42:55 AM »

It's all just made up bullshit, like a 51 year old psychotic screwing some woman 7 times last night, but yeah, he gave up hookers.  Trying to test it factually is giving waaay to much credit.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2024, 08:03:07 AM »
George Washington had replacement teeth made from real teeth he paid a slave to sell him.

Pulled from the slave's mouth.

Imagine that.

Why would he have to pay for something he already owned?

#racist post self reported

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2024, 08:08:17 AM »
It's all just made up bullshit, like a 51 year old psychotic screwing some woman 7 times last night, but yeah, he gave up hookers.  Trying to test it factually is giving waaay to much credit.

5 times that night i was with her and 2 times next day dummy

got 3 new ones knocking on my door on this site but haven't checked them yet, had to train tris and i'll take update pics and see my wider shoulders and smaller waist ;)

in the meanwhile you little pussies speak shit bout me while making ZERO CHANGES TO YOUR OWN SHITTY BODIES :D :D :D :D :D :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2024, 12:04:53 PM »
I never noticed any. Since they both are "low androgenic" they might lower aggression and drive, on paper at least, and some have reported lower "drive" with Var ran solo, and lower sex drive. But mood is pretty complicated, like being low in test can cause irritability and test replacement can make the fella more mellow  :D

My guess is Steve bases that comment on both being DHT derivatives. But the thing is, DHT derivative isn't the same thing as DHT but some don't get it. I haven't seen straight DHT sold but would like to try it, someone said it was amazing for mood.

It's so freaking hard to add muscle only where you want it in my experience and observation. It"s like you just become a bigger version overall of what you were before. That's if you train everything at least a little. Like I added most muscle in groups I didn't even train directly, traps and forearms for example  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2024, 12:18:00 PM »
heard from that comp bout teaching job and here's what they answered...

Thank you for applying for our English online teacher position. We're glad to let you know that you've successfully passed the video interview.

However, we have to point out that at the moment, a vacancy for native speakers, unfortunately, has already been filled and is currently on hold. Therefore we will keep you in reserve for now and will contact you right away when the vacancy is open again.

so WTF, why contact me if you have no job openings ??? ??? ???

i need to find an agent to promote my training biz ASAP

i'd make 3-8 k a month doing that shit

Adonis Bod

i'm depleated and out of carbs here and i still look great

once i can eat at maintaince it's gonna look even fucking better ;)

i'm gonna be strict on diet on i can eat at maintaince and add carbs if i can pro will stay constant and fats low

ima gonna stop pizza and mcds

d. fagen one super cool jew 8) 8) 8)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2024, 12:18:44 PM »

Fortress would have a field day with this lazy, uneducated clown!

“To and too. Look into it!”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2024, 12:53:46 PM »

English language is Fucked

I had a Row in a Boat, Then a Row with the wife, & then planted a Row
of seeds in garden.  :o   ::)

Fuck that Nonsense about To & Too & all who sail in it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2024, 01:52:42 PM »
heard from that comp bout teaching job and here's what they answered...

Thank you for applying for our English online teacher position. We're glad to let you know that you've successfully passed the video interview.

However, we have to point out that at the moment, a vacancy for native speakers, unfortunately, has already been filled and is currently on hold. Therefore we will keep you in reserve for now and will contact you right away when the vacancy is open again.

so WTF, why contact me if you have no job openings ??? ??? ???

i need to find an agent to promote my training biz ASAP

i'd make 3-8 k a month doing that shit

Adonis Bod

i'm depleated and out of carbs here and i still look great

once i can eat at maintaince it's gonna look even fucking better ;)

i'm gonna be strict on diet on i can eat at maintaince and add carbs if i can pro will stay constant and fats low

ima gonna stop pizza and mcds

d. fagen one super cool jew 8) 8) 8)

Most jobs are already taken - I learned that the hard way when I applied to a position I, in the past, really wanted.

After the fifth time the "hire-women" said "Available jobs are only for people already established internally or which are close to good employees. We nonetheless put ads out so that the company can see which people are applying and gauge if real world employees correlate with our expectations."

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2024, 02:06:27 PM »
Most jobs are already taken - I learned that the hard way when I applied to a position I, in the past, really wanted.

After the fifth time the "hire-women" said "Available jobs are only for people already established internally or which are close to good employees. We nonetheless put ads out so that the company can see which people are applying and gauge if real world employees correlate with our expectations."

but why the fuck would they ask me to make an interview if there wasn't an open position ???

my mom's jewish friend has a son who's in the know bout marketing so she is gonna ask him if he can find a marketer pour moi

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2024, 02:43:15 PM »
but why the fuck would they ask me to make an interview if there wasn't an open position ???

my mom's jewish friend has a son who's in the know bout marketing so she is gonna ask him if he can find a marketer pour moi

Company Policy - they write the rules you have to bow down to.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2024, 02:55:37 PM »
Company Policy - they write the rules you have to bow down to.

me bow down...

you don't seem to remember just who you are talking to ;)

by the by got my new maintaince diet figured out and its gonna be very low fat

heres the gig

one gram pro cost per item

chick 1.6 cents

milk 3 cents

white fish 6.2 cents

salmom 10 goddamn fucking cents fuck dat shit all to hell

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2024, 02:58:22 PM »
me bow down...

heres the gig

on gram pro cost per item

chick 1.6 cents

milk 3 cents

white fish 6.2 cents

salmom 10 goddamn fucking cents
fuck dat shit all to hell

surely you mean Rubles/Kopeks?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2024, 03:21:41 PM »
me bow down...

You're right - I think he meant "bend over"
T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2024, 03:25:55 PM »
me bow down...

heres the gig

one gram pro cost per item

chick 1.6 cents

milk 3 cents

white fish 6.2 cents

salmom 10 goddamn fucking cents fuck dat shit all to hell

Once your mom "passes away" you'll be fucked unless you find a shmoe who will feed you. Without government gibs it's pretty dire.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2024, 03:30:33 PM »
Once your mom "passes away" you'll be fucked unless you find a shmoe who will feed you. Without government gibs it's pretty dire.

nope

if my back is against the wall and push comes to shove you'd see a much much different djer

i dont try coz i dont have to ;)