Poll

The constant accusations of 'gimmicks' should result in....

30 day band
0 (0%)
45 day band
0 (0%)
90 day band
13 (56.5%)
DJ's dick shelf along with 30 day band
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: April 01, 2024, 04:58:56 PM

Author Topic: Royalty fellow  (Read 2203 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Royalty fellow
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2024, 05:26:44 AM »
Royalty,  I voted for a 90 day band. I would've voted for longer if it were an option. I just wanted to be clear about that. Also, just so you know, everyone knows you're a hysterical,  unhinged, closet case, power bottom, meth addict. I hope you choke on a limp dick. Your shtick and your Mentzer man-crush are as old and worn out as your sphincter.

Hope there's no confusion about any of that.

Are you sure that's not Mike Mentzer you're describing?  ;D

Btw I voted 90 days also (before reading this post)

WOoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2024, 05:33:24 AM »
Listen up “DIARY BOY”

I destroyed you in January. ...your tiny hands ....your stolen pics...  your fake stories...   

We all now know that you are officially mentally-ill. And we actually feel bad for you because nobody should have to face this world with a broken mind. We hope that you get the help that you require.
I know krankenstein and he’s the real deal. Doesn’t have small hands and never used fake pics.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2024, 06:03:33 AM »
I know krankenstein and he’s the real deal. Doesn’t have small hands and never used fake pics.

Ouch! Booty with the knockout blow. Knockout by the knockout!

Surely even crazy Royalty won’t accuse Booty of being one of Krank’s gimmicks...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2024, 06:28:32 AM »

Surely even crazy Royalty won’t accuse Booty of being one of Krank’s gimmicks...

Or maybe I am one of Booty's gimmick accounts.   Mind.....blown.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2024, 07:18:53 AM »
GRIMEK!

POLL BOY

Q

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2024, 07:27:41 AM »
It's unbelievable  how this piece of shit is tolerated by other members. So, let me take a stab at a few points that have come up in this thread:

1. Royalty is hated because his unprovoked harassment of board members (respected members like Krankenstein, for example, a guy who has actual training knowledge & has posted pics of himself)

2. His knowledge ? Only if lusting for mike mentzer passes for "knowledge" Royalty has never provided
 knowledge on training or diet.

3. No fucking way in hell is this retard a "top tier poster" unless top tier posting includes:

-Baseless accusations that other members are gimmicks.

- Repeatedly demanding members post pics of themselves.(the irony of this one is astounding, coming from a guy who will never post a pic of himself)

- Repeatedly posting a picture of Krank's middle finger. This is straight up garbage posting and is actually embarrassing that he thinks this is funny.

- his contributions to the random bodybuilding pics thread do not make-up for the stupidity he belches out every day.

He's an aspy, beta bitch with the intellectual capacity of a teenaged incel. He was just given a time out for all of this behavior and- not surprisingly- he too fucking dumb to stop doing it.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2024, 07:41:17 AM »
Listen up “DIARY BOY”

I destroyed you in January. ...your tiny hands ....your stolen pics...  your fake stories...   

We all now know that you are officially mentally-ill. And we actually feel bad for you because nobody should have to face this world with a broken mind. We hope that you get the help that you require.

HA! You fucking fool! You destroyed yourself. You were put in time-out because you are delusional. Your posts are embarrassing and you are too emotionally stunted to see it.

I get the impression you were the type child who would hit yourself and slam your head into the wall whenever you were put in 'time out.' Responding to you, even to insult you, is giving you more dignity than you deserve.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2024, 07:44:29 AM »
HA! You fucking fool! You destroyed yourself. You were put in time-out because you are delusional. Your posts are embarrassing and you are too emotionally stunted to see it.

I get the impression you were the type child who would hit yourself and slam your head into the wall whenever you were put in 'time out.' Responding to you, even to insult you, is giving you more dignity than you deserve.

Anyone remember Hurricane BEEF..?  (PIP)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2024, 08:49:52 AM »
Things aren't looking good for Royalty.  He is going to have to double down on his meds before he catches a meltdown ban again.
I have to agree with the weirdo here. We have found common ground!!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2024, 09:31:32 AM »

T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2024, 01:27:31 PM »
It's unbelievable  how this piece of shit is tolerated by other members. So, let me take a stab at a few points that have come up in this thread:

1. Royalty is hated because his unprovoked harassment of board members (respected members like Krankenstein, for example, a guy who has actual training knowledge & has posted pics of himself)

2. His knowledge ? Only if lusting for mike mentzer passes for "knowledge" Royalty has never provided

3. No fucking way in hell is this retard a "top tier poster" unless top tier posting includes:

- Repeatedly demanding members post pics of themselves.(the irony of this one is astounding, coming from a guy who will never post a pic of himself)

- Repeatedly posting a picture of Krank's middle finger. This is straight up garbage posting and is actually embarrassing that he thinks this is funny.

- his contributions to the random bodybuilding pics thread do not make-up for the stupidity he belches out every day.

He's an aspy, beta bitch with the intellectual capacity of a teenaged incel. He was just given a time out for all of this behavior and- not surprisingly- he too fucking dumb to stop doing it.

Bingo!! Never once cared for the guy, but he started insulting me, starting threads, gimmicks, etc.

Long and played out, same rhetoric over and over.

Pot and cattle……

He’s a Middle aged schmoe, that’s what he is. Without getbig he has nothing.

In his own words he has contributed nothing on here, just countless pics and bitching how Arnold won the 1980 Olympia , hahaha

The old getbig someone would have outted him and put his pic and all his info on here, I miss those times  ;D

I genuinely hope this piece of shit dies, no sympathy from me

- posted from my bevo gimmick account  :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2024, 01:36:58 PM »

Was about to say... Now he's going to add booty to his long list of gimmicks.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2024, 01:42:19 PM »
Krankenstein spent his entire pathetic day thinking about me and his lame “poll” 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2024, 01:45:01 PM »

A blind chicken (you) can still find a grain of corn every now and then.  Don't make a habit of it.  Last thing I want is for anyone to think you are my gimmick.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2024, 01:46:29 PM »
Krankenstein spent his entire pathetic day thinking about me and his lame “poll” 😂

You realize that the only thing looking pathetic right now is you.  Seriously, you need to avoid this thread and let it fall off the first page. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2024, 01:47:26 PM »
I’m healthy as a horse (not a drip)

Cable Guy

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2024, 02:01:13 PM »
You realize that the only thing looking pathetic right now is you.  Seriously, you need to avoid this thread and let it fall off the first page.

The desperate “poll” has failed 😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2024, 02:17:22 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2024, 02:43:46 PM »
The desperate “poll” has failed 😂

Not according to those expressing opinions on here.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2024, 03:19:17 PM »
Not according to those expressing opinions on here.

Getbig has 49,853 members

Only 20 members voted in the poll 😂

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2024, 03:37:46 PM »
Royalty should be given mod status

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2024, 03:41:39 PM »

You're special.....but you aren't THAT kind of special.  Fucking Eunuch

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2024, 03:43:25 PM »
Royalty should be given mod status

You’re damn right !!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2024, 03:45:57 PM »
Getbig has 49,853 members

Only 20 members voted in the poll 😂

Hmmm....

Pellius (rip) is gone...yet he's still a "member". 

Of the 20 here....how many actually think you're not bat shit crazy? 

That should make you laugh.   Once again fuck stick.....where is the proof I have ANY more than one account.   Stop deflecting and address it.   Otherwise apologize to EVERYONE you accuse of a gimmick.

Hell, I will have OMR, Chaos, Ron, etc give me a 6 mos ban if you show proof.    Come on meth boy....grow a pair.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2024, 04:24:44 PM »
Hmmm....

Pellius (rip) is gone...yet he's still a "member". 

Of the 20 here....how many actually think you're not bat shit crazy? 

That should make you laugh.   Once again fuck stick.....where is the proof I have ANY more than one account.   Stop deflecting and address it.   Otherwise apologize to EVERYONE you accuse of a gimmick.

Hell, I will have OMR, Chaos, Ron, etc give me a 6 mos ban if you show proof.    Come on meth boy....grow a pair.

20 votes 🤣

Enjoy your holiday weekend as you sit alone... desperately staring at a clock. 😂