Author Topic: FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS: A Comprehensive List  (Read 1851 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS: A Comprehensive List
« on: March 29, 2024, 01:59:35 AM »
 ::)

Libs really are the dumbest creatures in existence (amoeba brains)

https://howiecarrshow.com/freebies-for-illegals-a-comprehensive-list/

While they shit on our Vets, Homeless and anyone who don't agree w/ their traitorous ways...

GENERAL WELFARE COSTS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS:

Free hotel rooms at $150+ a day.

Three meals a day at $64 per person per diem.

Free on-site medical & dental services (including condoms).

Special diet for Ramadan.

Free same-day dry cleaning w/free pick up & delivery.

Free housekeeping twice a week.

Free cell phones, chargers/charging ports.

Free tablets, IPads.

Free clothing, new & used.

Everyone got new free winter coat, gloves and shoes.

Free toiletries (tooth paste, deodorant, special “ethnic” shampoos, skin cream, aspirin, tooth brushes, feminine products).

“FOR THE CHILDREN”:

Free diapers, wipes, diaper pails, cribs, bassinets, playpens, baby bottles, baby formulas, free car seats, free new mother bags, playrooms for young illegals w/free toys & books which must be replaced often because of destruction.

SUNDRY FREE STUFF & SERVICES:

Free tax preparation at $350 per family. Even though next to none work, all will get big returns via “child tax credit.”

Free work-permit attorney.

Free asylum attorney.

Free MassHealth (Medicaid) coverage.

Free vaccination clinics.

Free WIC (Women, infants, children) cards, $400-800 a month on top of 3 free meals a day.

Free DTA (Dept. of Transitional Assistance) welfare checks… “family” of 4 pockets $2880 a month.

Free Uber/Lyft to schools, grocery stores, doctors’ appts., hospital, job interviews, entertainment.

Free public transportation, but nobody takes a bus when they can get a free Uber.

Free transportation to church, via either Uber or church provided.

Holiday parties.

Movie nights in hotel.

Free postage stamps, envelopes.

Free Notary service.

Free English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.

24/7 security.

School choice transportation via Uber or buses, big $$$, plus overwhelmed local school systems.

Flood of 911 calls, first responders overwhelmed answering domestic disturbances, drugs, alcohol and general entitled Third World nonsense calls.

IF THE ILLEGALS EVER DECIDE TO LEAVE ON MOVING DAY THEY GET:

$30,000 in “rental assistance” over 2 years from state’s HomeBase program.

Free UHaul & boxes.

Free luggage on moving day.

Free new beds for all “family” that moved into new flophouse. Delivered free of charge.

Free furniture up to 10 items (couch, tables, end tables, rugs, etc.).

A free move-in package (plates, towels, cutlery, etc.) Up to $900. Delivered free.

WELFARE WORKERS:

A free assigned case manager to find the freeloader a free place to stay & negotiate rent/lease.

Case managers to make sure the welfare keeps coming (DTA, WIC, MassHealth & SSI for the “disabled”).

“Stabilization manager” – case worker for 2 years after leaving the flophouse.

Free case workers for “early childhood intervention.”

DCF (Dept. of Children & Families) for those “struggling with parenting.”

Free “life coaches” from DCF.

ASSORTED OTHER EXPENSES:

Hotels charge for function rooms used for meals, to provide welfare services for the illegals etc.

Hotels charge for internet & office supplies for case workers.

CONCLUSIONS:

Next to no follow up from any state agencies & the hacks have no idea how bad it is.

Massachusetts is ringing a dinner bell for every criminal & grifter in the Third World.

Hotel staff cannot evict for offenses that would get US citizens tossed – illegals stash drugs, alcohol, knives, guns, air fryers etc. in their rooms all in violation of “Right to Shelter” regulations.

Haitians complain about lack of “Haitian cuisine” even though most fled their Third World bleephole years ago & have just moved here from South America looking for a free ride.

In 2022, Massachusetts picked a very bad year to become a one-party state.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Re: FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS: A Comprehensive List
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 02:00:52 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)

That zombified blank stare... (Dreaming of a little kids arse no doubt)...
Ashley raper...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 03:00:28 AM »
The greasy unwanted pricks are living better than I am.  :(

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 08:45:43 AM »
Free car seats?

These people have cars? Where are they going?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 08:53:03 AM »
To the liquor store then out for a nice drunken drive,to cop some dope,to the grocery store to spend their free food stamps,to rape pillage and burn,to night school to learn the English language.....errrrr WAIT!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 08:54:57 AM »
Free car seats?

Diddy’s house

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 09:11:57 AM »
Close the border and round them up!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 09:14:13 AM »
I don't under the white anger.  This is the negro buffer class who will worship whiteness and have disdain for blackness as it is in Central and South America.  Why is spoiled mayonnaise mad? Isn't this what you all have been praying for since the Sheep Phuckers arrived on the Mayf-a-g.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 09:23:17 AM »
I don't under the white anger.  This is the negro buffer class who will worship whiteness and have disdain for blackness as it is in Central and South America.  Why is spoiled mayonnaise mad? Isn't this what you all have been praying for since the Sheep Phuckers arrived on the Mayf-a-g.
Aaahhh sounds like someone had a little tiff with the white side of his family. What's the matter, white uncle quit touching you the way you like it? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 09:42:12 AM »
I don't understand this at all.

In the area I'm in in Chicago,  every other major intersection has 2 or 3 "families" a matriarch of some type and 3 or 4 adolescent children. Never a man. It's always this set up: 1 woman and 3 or 4 small children. Always holding a sign begging for handouts, in 30 degree weather.

Is this the better life they are in search of? Portland is no different. Same set up on intersections with high traffic. Just sitting outside all day with 3 small children and a sign.

The other day I saw a brand new Dodge pick-up truck pull up to a busy intersection. Comes to a stop and a woman with 3 small kids get out and set up on the street corner with the sign and puppy eyed looks of despair.  The driver, who appeared to be the dad, drove off in a new car.

This whole invasion is so strange.  It has nothing to do humanitarian interests. There are ulterior motives. What began this? What conditions caused this to happen now, over the past 6 years or so that didn't exist before? And why are African and Middle Eastern immigrants comming up from the southern border?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2024, 10:20:16 AM »
I don't understand this at all.

In the area I'm in in Chicago,  every other major intersection has 2 or 3 "families" a matriarch of some type and 3 or 4 adolescent children. Never a man. It's always this set up: 1 woman and 3 or 4 small children. Always holding a sign begging for handouts, in 30 degree weather.

Is this the better life they are in search of? Portland is no different. Same set up on intersections with high traffic. Just sitting outside all day with 3 small children and a sign.

The other day I saw a brand new Dodge pick-up truck pull up to a busy intersection. Comes to a stop and a woman with 3 small kids get out and set up on the street corner with the sign and puppy eyed looks of despair.  The driver, who appeared to be the dad, drove off in a new car.

This whole invasion is so strange.  It has nothing to do humanitarian interests. There are ulterior motives. What began this? What conditions caused this to happen now, over the past 6 years or so that didn't exist before? And why are African and Middle Eastern immigrants comming up from the southern border?
If there was a man standing there people wouldn't be as willing to give money as they are to a woman with kids.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2024, 10:25:10 AM »
It’s called buying votes. Right before the elections they’ll unconstitutionally pass a bill  to make it legal for them to vote because they can’t win on actual policy then it’ll be in the courts for another four years.

This country needs an enema from communism

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2024, 11:47:17 AM »
If there was a man standing there people wouldn't be as willing to give money as they are to a woman with kids.

Yesterdat, while standing at the intersection of Lincoln, Damon and Irving Park, there were 4 such immigrant families: a mother, a two toddler/adolescents and an infant,  sometimes in a stroller. I was going to take pictures but I had my own kids with me and didn't want to risk starting shit.... (not from the immigrants but some dumbass white liberal with pink hair and an astonishing lack of both female and male characteristics)

Anyway while standing on the corner waiting for the cross walk,  a scumbag, tweaker type of white guy, who was acting high as fuck, bumped into one of the children and started to threaten the mother. This was an odd predicament for me because I'm not going to stand by and watch this asshole beat up a woman or kick a kid, but I wish these immigrants would get the fuck out of the neighborhood. Anyway the tweaker didn't do anything,  just walked off talking shit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2024, 12:01:21 PM »
It’s called buying votes. Right before the elections they’ll unconstitutionally pass a bill  to make it legal for them to vote because they can’t win on actual policy then it’ll be in the courts for another four years.

It's even less complicated than that.

Allowing all these aliens into the most populous states affects the census count, which leads to more electoral votes and seats in Congress for those states. This happens because congressional seats are distributed based on a state's total population (what they call congressional reapportionment) and that process includes accounting for both citizens and non-citizens. So the states with larger populations, including aliens, get more representation in the House of Representatives and more influence in presidential elections.

It's a dirty trick that they are trying to pull in order to solidify that even if in this election they don't get the presidency and a majority in congress, that in future elections it's a shoe-in.

Remember folks, the "D" in Democrat stands for dirty.

"1"

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2024, 12:07:18 PM »

Allowing all these aliens into the most populous states affects the census count, which leads to more electoral votes and seats in Congress for those states. This happens because congressional seats are distributed based on a state's total population (what they call congressional reapportionment) and that process includes accounting for both citizens and non-citizens. So the states with larger populations, including aliens, get more representation in the House of Representatives and more influence in presidential elections.

It's a dirty trick that they are trying to pull in order to solidify that even if in this election they don't get the presidency and a majority in congress, that in future elections it's a shoe-in.

"1"

Dumb-asses, douche-bags, dick-suckers, donkeys, dildos, etc

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2024, 01:24:37 PM »

"1"

Dirty & Traitorous
They should all be given their own rope to swing from.

Khvnts the lot of them.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2024, 01:47:23 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2024, 01:53:15 PM »
Do the illegals get free food for their dogs and cats?

I hope so.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2024, 02:14:26 PM »

Nobody likes to be replaced.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2024, 03:09:53 PM »
Yesterdat, while standing at the intersection of Lincoln, Damon and Irving Park, there were 4 such immigrant families: a mother, a two toddler/adolescents and an infant,  sometimes in a stroller. I was going to take pictures but I had my own kids with me and didn't want to risk starting shit.... (not from the immigrants but some dumbass white liberal with pink hair and an astonishing lack of both female and male characteristics)

Anyway while standing on the corner waiting for the cross walk,  a scumbag, tweaker type of white guy, who was acting high as fuck, bumped into one of the children and started to threaten the mother. This was an odd predicament for me because I'm not going to stand by and watch this asshole beat up a woman or kick a kid, but I wish these immigrants would get the fuck out of the neighborhood. Anyway the tweaker didn't do anything,  just walked off talking shit.

Worst intersection in Chicago for driving, complete fucking mess.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2024, 05:16:30 PM »
You're not wrong.

As a Canadian it's always kind of funny.

The flip side is latinos are no longer coming and the boarder jumpers are increasingly scum bag asians.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2024, 07:04:55 PM »
Worst intersection in Chicago for driving, complete fucking mess.

It truly is one of them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2024, 08:39:38 PM »

It's so easy to throw out stupid statements without consequences so here's a challenge Coach.

If you TRULY believe that...

I'll bet you $2000 that before the election they will NOT pass a bill making it legal for illegals to vote.

I'll bet you $200 you just realized you were once again talking out your a$$ and will back down.

Which bet do you wanna take?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2024, 12:36:54 AM »
Do the illegals get free food for their dogs and cats?

I hope so.
They eat dogs and cats.