Author Topic: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.  (Read 92702 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2016, 01:44:17 PM »
I bet you do.  Most Dindus never develop beyond that level.

Neither did you. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2016, 02:05:15 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2016, 02:08:45 PM »
He's a Windu!  :)

Haha lol! Windu Nuffin.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2016, 02:21:11 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2016, 02:24:53 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2016, 02:33:26 PM »
How's Sanders doing?
Very well considering the sheer amount of dumbass Dindus who voted for perpetual slavery via Clinton en masse.  You people are really stupid.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2016, 03:13:42 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/1dayumay/

creapuretivityOrder 66 revenge of the sith

alvaromartinez182@marcusfitness1 shut up no one wants your personal training

honkymagooRich, I enjoy your videos and the monkey prick did deserve to get slapped around but your fake account theory is all wrong. Lord Vader's piss army is very real and generally act without Jason's lead these days.

soysolimanFellow legionnaires! Cease these oil reserves at once! #Order66

demart1no@64cc shut the fuck up

marcusfitness1@alvaromartinez182 how old are you, ten years old? Looks like you need some tbh.
got_em_fishing_huntingLo l is this guy serious? Genova doesn't even have the attention span to manage 100s of accounts. Stop crying because you got order 66ed troll
unklejerk@1dayumay You fucked up now Rich.
deniofficial#Order66
alvaromartinez182@marcusfitness1 lol you have never seen me, and my profile pic is from years ago.
sbfd266Order 66
swolenoneeThis man speak no truth. Allegiance now or not pisstroopers unite and attack this wannabe.
jdowd_97@honkymagoo good job you're private otherwise you'd be getting order 66'd too
reese._the._beastOrder 66 You have angered the pisstroopers. Taste the piss!!!
michael.koryOrder 66 your oily ass!
marcusfitness1@alvaromartinez182 Prove it. Regardless, stop being a immature child and admit that this order 66 harassment towards this man's wife is crossing the line.
ayojenlee@bryann9182
ivan.kaban@1dayumay Rich I've done everything right! Don't listen fucking haters. Russian fans with you!
honkymagoo@jdowd_97 Nah dude I'm sending the piss troopers to your house as we speak. You may not know but I'm actually a high ranking piss officer on an undercover mission. Direct odors from our Lord kpeaceoutbye.

He's also getting slammed on YT.  

Creative.  :D

The smell of piss is in the air!!! Air strikes have been successfull we have several confirmed hits and oil spills! Ground troops are moving in fast. The pissgods are in our favour on this sickening day we bring down Rick Panini and restore peace to the galaxy once more. Our children will read about this battle in the history books of revolting pissbattles!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2016, 03:15:27 PM »
Oh man i just checked out Piana's Instagram, if he used to take 3-4 hours to delete 66 order comments , fuggedaboutit its going to take him 12-18 hours now LMFAO they are just spamming the shit out of his Livelihood now

Yeah

Not really sure what his take is on the comments section of insta being his livelihood.

Nobody of insta note actually really responds to insta comments on their page so what having 20 troll comments in their really does is probably minimal.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2016, 03:21:47 PM »
so the news here is that some HEAVILY gassed up guy with the goofy clothes and Italian last name is caught acting like a complete "Cavone" (that's a yiddish word for "Buffoon")?

color me shocked

i'm glad my grandfather isn't alive to see any of this

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2016, 03:23:00 PM »
my mother's dad that is

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 02, 2016, 03:23:10 PM »
Yeah

Not really sure what his take is on the comments section of insta being his livelihood.

Nobody of insta note actually really responds to insta comments on their page so what having 20 troll comments in their really does is probably minimal.

Piana said all the comments  fucks up his social media accounts , Its in the slap video

1dayumayThis pic was taken after @lordvader25 agreed to slapbox with me for 30 seconds. I asked him why he ordered a 66 and purposely tried to screw up up all my social media for no reason? I never did anything to him and never met him, never said or did anything towards him. He admitted he was wrong and said he was sorry and I said how about for payback we slapbox for 30 seconds? He agreed and stood up to me like a man and I give him Mad respect! He admitted he was wrong and said he learned a valuable lesson and is no longer going to order 66 on people. He realizes that our social media is a valuable marketing tool we use for our business and our livelihood. We shook hands and hugged and everything is good! Then we took a bunch of pics together. So it's all good! @lordvader25 mad respect brother now that we are all good lets film some training videos together. Now everyone can post this up on their YouTube and get tons of views to hopefully make some money! #respect #weareallinthistogether #welcometoourworld #1dayumay #richpiana #5percenters #forlife #loveitkillit

and

Also he stated

1dayumayAnother pic taken after the incident- A order 66 is when @lordvader25 orders all of his followers to attack your social media. 100's of people leave fucked up comments on all of your social media with intent to destroy it! The comments are "we are going to cut your head off and piss down your throat" we will put a end to you" they also attacked @sara.piana social media and threatened her and her life! He has done this to numerous people that are all more popular than him. @sara.piana was going to take down her IG account cause she could not deal with the 100's of negative comments that would take 3-4 hours to delete and block. Then what I figured out is these 100's of people that will attack others for no reason on social media don't really exist!! @lordvader25 makes up 100's of fake accounts and then orders these people "the fake accounts to attack us! He literally is doing all this on his own he does not have 100's of people that will do whatever he wishes for!! Lol! Think about it? I have 780,000 followers over 160 athletes and I don't have 100's of people that will attack others on my command. He has caused so much damage and fucked with so many people for NO reason!! His reasoning for attacking me was I never invited him to be an athlete on my 5% team? Well I didn't even know who he was or never even seen a pic of him then 100's of threatening comments just started appearing on all my social media. I started deleting and blocking one after the other for hours and they just kept coming but eventually they stopped. Then the next day it started all over again but not nearly as many. Then I realized it was him because he could not make new profiles fast enough and then I started looking at the profiles and they had no followers it was clear they were all fake accounts. So @lordvader25 makes 100's of fake accounts and then chooses someone popular on social media and then orders a 66 on his IG and then with all these fake profiles he starts writing a bunch of awful fucked up comments against that person. He spends hours and hours attacking and threatening these people for no reason and demands them to apologize to him and most do out of fear!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2016, 03:24:52 PM »
...I mean--My dad's dad was a nice guy....he was always nice to me but he was a very simple man

now, my mother's dad......THAT GUY WAS THE FUCKING SHIT

he saved a kid from drowning and the town gave him a bicycle as a reward

so nothing against my dad's dad but he was legit JV compared to my mom's dad....he's was varsity quarterback

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2016, 03:36:07 PM »
Piana soiled his pants when this guy confronted him:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2016, 03:43:04 PM »
Real Ass Reptilian Blaha defends Genova again. Actually makes some decent points in the first two minutes, then goes south, especially around 3:30 -

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2016, 03:47:50 PM »
what the hell does order 66 mean i dont get this whole shit
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2016, 03:54:52 PM »
How can he slap?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: May 02, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »

Sir Falcon:

Order 66 was an event at the end of the Clone Wars in which the clones of the Grand Army of the Republic turned against their Jedi commanders and terminated them, bringing about the destruction of the Jedi Order.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2016, 03:57:41 PM »

Order 66 = Death to all Jedis.

In Dark Lord Darth Pissious Genovas case, Odor 66 = Stench of Doom to all naysayers of Peace.

All enemies of Genovese = Terminated.

Odor 66 = The beginning of The Pissening.
Q

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2016, 03:58:39 PM »

it's a star wars thing,  order 66  was ordered by  Emperor Palpatine to kill all the Jedis

Jason is the self proclaimed SithLord, later became the PissLord because of pictures he posted with piss on his underwear

anyways, jason goes on youtube , orders 66 on people he dislikes , then all his "Fans / Followers" proceed to spam the shit out those said accounts with random bullshit comments and negative shit.

Like so....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2016, 03:59:34 PM »

http://bfy.tw/5ZBN

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2016, 04:09:27 PM »
From what Rich is writing it appears he thinks Jason is the one behind all the spamming and not his followers

i personally do not think he is smart enough or capable of setting up thousands of accounts and spamming rich all day and night, Jason works a regular job and hits the gym daily , where would he find time to log in and out of thousands of instagram accounts and post comments  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2016, 04:10:44 PM »
From what Rich is writing it appears he thinks Jason is the one behind all the spamming and not his followers

i personally do not think he is smart enough or capable of setting up thousands of accounts and spamming rich all day and night, Jason works a regular job and hits the gym daily , where would he find time to log in and out of thousands of instagram accounts and post comments  ???
Groundbreaking observation Sherlock! 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2016, 04:11:15 PM »

Its already well known that he has a pretty big following. Of course its not him behind all those accounts.
X